**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Naughty Symbioid

Comments

• Bungyman_BMBungyman_BM Posts: 45
    My little.... sh#T no more is needed..
  • WATCHEDWATCHED Posts: 186
    My little one is telling me all of Kabams upcoming secrets, shhhhh!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Mine made 3 RDT threads called spidermans sister.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    My symbiod decided it would be okay to chase down and savagely kill the local mailman.

I was upset at first, but then I saw some of the bills, said mailman delivered. I tossed those bills in the trash and let the symbiod run around the neighbourhood.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Mine got into some fights and refuses to eat anything until i give it the food it likes.
  • Drew462Drew462 Posts: 28
    My symbiote just came in hear and wacked me in the face, and he just broke my couche I want a refund
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    my symbiote is a picky eater, it only eats Egg McMuffins and Golfish Crackers.
    It also threw my pet Turtle at the wall but I think he'll be fine.

The symbiote is fine he means. The turtle got smashed into a pulp.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Since my symbioid arrived, he’s been pretending to shoot webs at stuff, then proceeds to go knock over whatever he “shot”

What a goofball
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Megavok wrote: »
    Where can I get some Symbiote litter, I'm literally racing against time...

Forget it guys, I just woke up and now it's too late...
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Dang, mine bonded with my neighbors cat.
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    My boi looked at my roster and his first words were like...
    "Sso many ssnacks, ssso little time" (only one month right )
    😨
    Need assistance Kabam please...
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    my symboid keeps licking his lips dressing as a school kid and taking creepy back to school selfies and planning to eat....... The Kardashians :D:o
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Update mine just grew 100 feet and is now eating hospitals. What's the appropriate punishment? I'm thinking no Treats for a week.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    My symbioid ripped my shoes trying to wear them. He ate them after, along with the rest of my clothes.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    thats strange, mine has been a little angel o:) so far... Guess I'm just a better caretaker then you guys :p