**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mephisto outlast effect at 1% hp [Under Investigation]

2»

Comments

• Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Voltolos wrote: »
    But its still a mephisto with charges left so Mephisto could be the one who is bugged

Mephistos charges don't cause you to hit 2 damage as seen in that vid, they cause him to go completely immune, and again he did not use any charges at the time of the bug. It could be mephisto exclusive, as these are the only 2 vids we have of it occurring, but there are still people out there who report the same thing happening with other champs. Regardless, there is clearly a bug here, and it doesn't really matter if its only on mephisto. Fact is it should be fixed.

Seriously kabam this tread is like 2 days old, would you AT LEAST respond with your usual "we will look into it" copy paste message?
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    edited October 2018
    The_Lias wrote: »
    Here‘s another example where my Emma Frost hits a „2“ on Mephisto with 1% health.

i almost didnt see this at first. just WOW.
    why does she randomly only hit for 2? clearly he should have been dead.

ybykf8jyjzjc.png
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    good catch with emma, to blade were a lot concerns :)
  • DeXtErABRDeXtErABR Posts: 10
    edited October 2018
    Kabam bad at their job, it definitely shouldn't do no damage and also debuffs should not be paused either with a special 3 but they go out of their way to give the ai and unfair advantage and let them do things we can't

Would like to see them explain it away, I've seen all kinds of crazy stuff over my career playing and this eneimes at 1% is one of the more irritating ones I've encountered.

When dying by various debuffs they shouldn't be able to shrug them off and hit a special or a special 3 which either hurts you or kills you.

Sometimes that damage doesn't scale right and they end up with 1% health when they should be dead forcing us to rush across and hit them again

Sometimes our specials just do nothing and they survive then die after due to debuffs or something else.

I constantly see this and I get some don't think it's possible and think its in people's heads but others experience it much more often then other people and we definitely are not looking for it it just happens and we screenshot it or take videos of it and yet the issue still persists with all kinds of other ones.

Totally agree with this person. 👍
    Don't think it's a bug! Think of it as a game mechanics 👎 and of course it should be fixed SOON.
  • Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
    Is there any update on this?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    MrMaat wrote: »
    The_Lias wrote: »
    Here‘s another example where my Emma Frost hits a „2“ on Mephisto with 1% health.

i almost didnt see this at first. just WOW.
    why does she randomly only hit for 2? clearly he should have been dead.

ybykf8jyjzjc.png

they look like they're dancing
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

Thanks again for the videos! Based off the information shared in the 2 videos in this thread we were able to identify an issue specific to Mephisto.

There is an issue with Mephisto when facing opponents with Ability Accuracy Reduction where Mephisto is activating regen when at 1% health when he still has Persistent Charges. We do not have a timeline for a resolution yet but please know that it will be resolved in a future update.

Please be patient as we work on this and thank you for sharing clear and detailed information as that is always the best way to demonstrate a suspected issue in game.
  • Hi all! This issue will be resolved in the 21.1 update on December 3.