**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BUFF FOR MILES MORALES

Inline with upcoming movie Spider-Man: Into the Spider Verse, please buff Miles Morales. His abilities in the game doesn't give justice to his awesome abilities in the comics. He should be give regen and invisibility (something like indestructible). Not to mention his spider sense is way better than peter parker. thank you in advance kabam..

Comments

• Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    arkieboi wrote: »
    Inline with upcoming movie Spider-Man: Into the Spider Verse, please buff Miles Morales. His abilities in the game doesn't give justice to his awesome abilities in the comics. He should be give regen and invisibility (something like indestructible). Not to mention his spider sense is way better than peter parker. thank you in advance kabam..

Id LOVE to see him buffed but I want my boy Classic SpiderMan buffed first got him r3 duped 5* and i love him he was my first 5* (JUST WHO I WANTED 😂)
  • Options
    giving buffs mostly has something to do with upcoming marvel movies.. but then kabam can also buff classic spidey together with miles just like venom and carnage :D But my guess if they ever buff 2 characters are miles and gwen
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    giving buffs mostly has something to do with upcoming marvel movies.. but then kabam can also buff classic spidey together with miles just like venom and carnage :D But my guess if they ever buff 2 characters are miles and gwen

I don't know if that's the case. Venom/Carnage have been the only buffs that coincided with a movie release.
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★

Correlation does not equal causation. We've only had 2 beta test buffs so far, the rhulk/lc one and then the venom/carnage one. All other reworks came in updates, 12.0, bug fixes, etc.
  • Options
    gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    edited October 2018
    I loved adding powersting to the venomblast of miles as suggested in another thread. Just having passive evade charges for every special along with powersting would make his playstyle interesting. gwen in line with this, i'd like a more proactive counterattack like a combination of mordo when stunned or wasp's timed counters but this activates the timer at a use of dexterity that you can continue into a combo. the timer should make it possible that this counterattack is not spammable for every dex. the counter attack though will not add to the enemies energy bar so as to avoid accidentally filling an enemies bar. if you want to really increase miles and gwen's offense tier, add smse's atk increase for every dex charge for gwen and taunt for miles. this will probably make them interesting to use offensively. and add some defense value for miles. the offense abilities can probably be added via synergy.
  • Options
    Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    I like all your thinking, but they don’t buff characters that people already have. No profit from crystals. They’ve done the recent 4 and only a few before them. Could you imagine being pumped up because you pulled a Kamala khan? Everyone has that trash. Most champs need a buff. Even decent champs like Hulk, Hawkeye, Captain America, Old balls Logan; I could go on for hours. Not happening.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Nerfed2Def wrote: »
    I like all your thinking, but they don’t buff characters that people already have. No profit from crystals. They’ve done the recent 4 and only a few before them. Could you imagine being pumped up because you pulled a Kamala khan? Everyone has that trash. Most champs need a buff. Even decent champs like Hulk, Hawkeye, Captain America, Old balls Logan; I could go on for hours. Not happening.

This is simply not true. Buffs happen much later after Champs are released. By the time they do them, most people have them already.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I had Venom and Carnage both at r3 before buff and Red hulk as a duped 4*. They don’t make characters that are bad and then buff them just to make sure not many people have them yet. Unless you’re sentry
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Agreed. Champs used to get buffed a lot; like with every update. It's become less frequent and increasingly seems to need a beta; but it does happen.

Plus, coming up with ideas to rework champs is one of the ways people enjoy the game, and the forums. That's why tthere's a 'Suggestions and requests' section - Don't knock it till you've tried it!

For me, it's something of a hobby:

Deadpool X-Force: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/102230/yet-another-deadpool-x-force-buff-suggestion/p1?new=1

She-Hulk: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/57337/making-she-hulk-sensational#latest

Electro: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/67272/lets-supercharge-electro#latest

Gamora: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/66132/the-most-dangerous-woman-in-the-universe#latest

I recognise that the design team may well not make any of the changes that the community suggests. However if we don't make them, the champs are even less likely to get buffed. So I say, let's keep asking.
  • Options
    BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    MILES MORALES BUFF
    GROOT BUFF
    COLLOSSUS BUFF (ON ITS WAY)
    JUGGERNAUT; OLD MAN LOGAN; VENOMPOOL; HOWARD THE DUCK BUFF
    So many absolut trash champs, most of them deserve a buff but KABAM decided to buff only one of those, in a time of 3 months...
    Great work Kabam
    But however one champ may be a good beginnig, maybe some others are following soon ;) !