Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Characters that need Buffed or Changed (Big-time)

Comments

• Options
    TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    all these comments and still no admin

Let's just hope they're looking :smile: .
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike, could you check this thread out? Plus, I've sent you like 12 messages over the past few days with no response. Could you respond to those, too? Thanks.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Now, who else to buff...let's go with the rest of the symbiotes, just to finish with my automatic favorites. That leaves Agent Venom, Venompool and Black Suit Spidey, since I've covered the others before.

Let's start with...Agent Venom:
    -> +250 Armor and +500 Physical and Critical Resistance. The Physical and Critical Resistance go away when Incinerated. Incinerate debuffs cannot be removed by Tenacity;
    -> Make his Symbiote Stealth go up to 75% and it increases to 100% against Science champions, but goes down by 25% against Mutants;
    -> The Venom symbiote accelerates the healing of wounds, Regenerating 1% of max (unmodified) health every 30 seconds;
    -> Increase Sp1's Evade Reduction chance from 80% to 90%;
    -> Make Sp2 Armor Break; reduce the Bleed damage for Sp3, but make it able to stack up to 6 times;
    -> Make his Critical attacks have a chance to Armor Break;
    -> All attacks against a opponent with Broken Armor gain increased critical chance (~5-15%) and strike a Deep Wound (for X attack) when they crit. Any Special attacks that strike a Deep Wound gain 100% chance to Bleed and gain an increase in Bleed duration (0.5-1s);
    -> Signature Ability: Klyntar Rage:
    -> Flash periodically lets the Venom symbiote take control (every 20 seconds) for 15 seconds. During this period, he gains increased attack and critical hit damage (his current bonus) and a more brutal fighting style: he'd have different, more Venom-esque animations (not necessarily new, just modified) and particles (like carnage or the featured crystal ones) go around him+new abilities;
    -> While on cooldown, any hits received reduce the cooldown by 5 seconds, and any hits given reduce it by 1 second;
    -> While in Klyntar Rage mode:
    -> Any hits received reduce the duration by 2.5 seconds;
    -> Tenacity chance goes up to 90%;
    -> Feral Healing: Accelerate the passive Regeneration to 0.5% every second, and prevent any D.O.T. taken over the period. When the Rage ends, take all the extra healing as damage over the cooldown (the damage comes in bursts too)
    -> Basic attacks gain a chance to Bleed for X% of attack (way smaller than his Special attack Bleeds);
    -> Heavy gains a 100% chance to Bleed (weaker than Sp) on the first hit (which would turn into a tentacle stab);
    -> Increased chance to Armor Break; increased Deep Wound damage; increased extra Bleed duration by 0.5s;
    -> Specials gain 100% chance to Bleed.
  • Options
    Now: Venompool:
    -> Increase base attack, critical hit chance and critical hit damage;
    -> Replace his current Sp1 with his current Sp2 and his current Sp2 with Venom's current Sp2. This new Sp2 could Bleed 3 times, but each Bleed is reduced in power and it would have a 85% chance to Replicate a Buff, then Om-Nom it;
    -> Add a 10% chance for a smaller Bleed to be applied on Basics; if a special hits a Bleeding opponent, it adds the damage from that Bleed and the duration is increased by 5 seconds (if the guy has a Bleed, the damage per tick gets added to the damage per tick of the new Bleed and the new Bleed also lasts longer, but the old Bleed gets removed);
    -> The combination of Healing Factors results in 100% reduced Bleed duration and 75% reduced Poison effectiveness while also passively healing 1.6% of max unmodified HP every second (reduce all Armor and Resistances to 0);
    -> The Venom Symbiote uses Deadpool's Healing Factor and Deadpool himself as a "shield" of sorts against Incinerate debuffs, negating their effects;
    -> Signature Ability: Continuity Memory:
    -> Whenever certain triggers are met, Deadpool has a X% (25->100%) chance to remember something Venom can use.
    -> These triggers are (fixed values for all the buffs):
    -> When a Basic attack hits: Fury, Precision;
    -> When a Heavy attack charges: Unstoppable during the charge;
    -> When a Critical hit occurs: Reduced Power Gain on the opponent, Cruelty;
    -> When a Power threshold is reached: 2% Power Gain per second;
    -> When Blocking: increased Block Proficiency, increased perfect block chance;
    -> When getting hit: All The Armor, Thorns, Regeneration (strong, burst type);
    -> At the end of a Special: Unstoppable for 4 seconds;
    -> When Continuity Memory triggers: Lifesteal, Luck, Regeneration (weak, permanent type).
    -> Each of these effects last 8 seconds, unless specified otherwise, and each trigger has an 8 second cooldown before it can activate again.
  • Options
    I'll be doing Symbiote Spidey soon, just taking a break for now.
  • Options
    FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    I think mostly all of the older characters are poorly respresnted in this game compared to the comics. I'm not talking how strong they are in the comics and reflecting that in the game. It's about missing abilities and signatures implemented. You can add more abilities to characters to make them more comic alike without making them super op. I think Kabam is just lazy in that aspect and Marvel should be ashamed of how they poorly represented their characters in this game.

Example is Ant-Man it's almost like they didn't know what to do with the character so they slapped a poison on him and high defense. Having a evade or miss hit ability would be more accurate. How is antmans defense better than Rhinos?

Another example is Starlord when in the comics or movies does starlord keep getting stronger every time he hits the opponent without getting touched? Shows again the laziness and lack of likeness to the actual character.

• Options
    edited July 2017
    FAL7EN wrote: »
    I think mostly all of the older characters are poorly respresnted in this game compared to the comics. I'm not talking how strong they are in the comics and reflecting that in the game. It's about missing abilities and signatures implemented. You can add more abilities to characters to make them more comic alike without making them super op. I think Kabam is just lazy in that aspect and Marvel should be ashamed of how they poorly represented their characters in this game.

Example is Ant-Man it's almost like they didn't know what to do with the character so they slapped a poison on him and high defense. Having a evade or miss hit ability would be more accurate. How is antmans defense better than Rhinos?

Another example is Starlord when in the comics or movies does starlord keep getting stronger every time he hits the opponent without getting touched? Shows again the laziness and lack of likeness to the actual character.

Instead of putting SL's ability on someone who would make sense, like Iron Man being able to analyze fight patters, no, they out it on a comical dancer with an awesome gun. Wha...? I mean, he may be a good tactician, but not to the point that he can hurt his enemy more over time. I'll list some more examples of things Kabam should've put into certain champs, since that's a really good idea you had.

Hawkeye doesn't have true strike OR precision. He's a sharpshooter. That makes no sense.

Spider-Man doesn't have Regeneration, but his self-healing is supposed to be similar to a spider.

Wolverine doesn't have Fury, but he's supposed to act like a feral animal. What?

Same with Magneto. He's got anger issues, but no Fury. Instead he makes a nearly useless force out of magnet-power.

Hulk is never Indestructible, and he never gains Physical Resistance.

Colossus is never Indestructible.

Black Panther CW can Bleed, despite having titanium armor that bullets can't penetrate.

Hulkbuster can Bleed through like a foot of metal. At least give him Bleed Resistance.

Deadpool X-Force can't Regenerate. He's Deadpool. That's like having Spider-Man not evade.

Ghost Rider, Dormammu, and Red Hulk can take damage from Incinerate even though they're on fire, but a guy made of ice is Immune to it.

Iron Man, Iron Patriot, and Superior Iron Man all took a vow to never use all of their missiles and lasers, but only to use repulsors for every SP move.

Doctor Strange can't cast a spell that's good.
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★

Instead of putting SL's ability on someone who would make sense, like Iron Man being able to analyze fight patters, no, they out it on a comical dancer with an awesome gun. Wha...? I mean, he may be a good tactician, but not to the point that he can hurt his enemy more over time. I'll list some more examples of things Kabam should've put into certain champs, since that's a really good idea you had.

Hawkeye doesn't have true strike OR precision. He's a sharpshooter. That makes no sense.

Spider-Man doesn't have Regeneration, but his self-healing is supposed to be similar to a spider.

Wolverine doesn't have Fury, but he's supposed to act like a feral animal. What?

Same with Magneto. He's got anger issues, but no Fury. Instead he makes a nearly useless force out of magnet-power.

Black Panther CW can Bleed, despite having titanium armor that bullets can't penetrate.

Hulkbuster can Bleed through like a foot of metal. At least give him Bleed Resistance.

Deadpool X-Force can't Regenerate. He's Deadpool. That's like having Spider-Man not evade.

Ghost Rider, Dormammu, and Red Hulk can take damage from Incinerate even though they're on fire, but a guy made of ice is Immune to it.

Iron Man, Iron Patriot, and Superior Iron Man all took a vow to never use all of their missiles and lasers, but only to use repulsors for every SP move.

x-force deadpool lost his healing factor
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Also, it's as if 85% the old characters were left behind
  • Options

Oh. Sorry. Let's just pretend that one isn't there.
  • Options

Oh. Sorry. Let's just pretend that one isn't there.

Apparently, he did for a while (it was temporary though). Still, he had a period in which he did have it, and with this being so unknown (I had to search the wiki, and I'm still not sure he lost it while still in X-force), no harm in adding a form of it in the game.
  • Options

Apparently, yes, Deadpool had a period in which his healing factor was lost. Still, with this not being common knowledge and the fact that he did have it at some point while in X-force (coupled with me not being sure if he lost it while he was still in X-force) should be a good enough reason to add some form of it into the game.
  • Options
    Alright, I'll do both Deadpools after this.
    Spider-Man (Symbiote):
    ->Change his Heavy to be a tendril impale that also Bleeds for heavy damage over a short period;
    -> Grant him a fixed 5% chance to evade, which increases by 10% against specials;
    -> Critical hits against targets with Broken Armor have a chance to refresh it's duration and cause a very short, heavy damage Bleed;
    -> Change Special attack animations to be equally annoying, but more symbiote-like (bunch more tendrils and tentacles slamming into the opponent); Sp3 should be him losing it and battering the opponent with punches, kicks and symbiote bits;
    -> Signature Ability: Symbiotic Enhancements:
    -> Current evasion on specials bonus;
    -> Every 5 hits given or received grants a weak, permanent Fury buff. If any of these would be removed for any reason, two more replace it instantly;
    -> A constant 0.5%/s regeneration is added, as well as an extra 500 Armor. These bonuses are doubled when a special is activated (like the evasion bonus);
    -> While under the effect of an Incinerate debuff, all of these abilities are removed, and all the current buffs "nullified".
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Deadpool:
    -> Give him a constant 1%/s passive regeneration, but remove his current sig. This healing cannot be reduced by Poisons;
    -> Specials should have guns as well;
    -> Maybe change fighting style to be more unique: Dash back and hold block for 1.5 seconds to switch between fighting styles. These would be Freestyle and Katana;
    -> Freestyle has his current basic animations and his current special animations (except the Heavy; for that he should spin on his head while kicking the opponent in the face 4 or 5 times). While in this fighting mode, Deadpool's Offensive Ability Accuracy cannot be reduced due to how unpredictable he is. He also gains Precision buffs at random intervals and he'll randomly dodge attacks from time to time (indicated by a buff) (he just doesn't take damage, but everything else about that hit would function normally; 5 second period whenever it triggers). Make Sp1 always crit in this mode. His AI would also be more random, more sporadic in this mode. If he's allowed to idle for 1 second, he starts dancing, Confusing the opponent, reducing Ability Accuracy by 100% for the period of the idle and 1 second after while also making them idle if they aren't attacking;
    -> Katana would need new basic animations where he uses his swords. His Heavy could be him doing an X-slice then dashing swords-first forward (~ Psylocke's Heavy distance). All sword attacks gain a chance to bleed, which increases on critical attacks. He also ignores a portion of the target's armor and he gains Block Penetration on sword hits;
    -> Signature Ability: The Merc With A Mouth:
    -> Deadpool's opponent is now faced with his greatest weapon: his mouth. He just won't stop talking, which annoys everyone to no end. Thus, the opponent gains X% increased attack (X drops down the higher the sig level; X=15->5%) and they'll be way more aggresive, increasing Aggressiveness by X% (50->65%) and increasing the chance for them to trigger a special by 75% (Does NOT increase chance to Intercept). This means they'll be using Heavies the second you block, go in for 3 to 4 hits at once, fire specials the second they can, go for dash-ins ASAP, etc...basically, they'll be way more rash and you'll be able to take advantage of it if you're good enough.
    -> To help him withstand the battering, his Healing Factor goes from 1% to 2%/s.

And make this guy more available. Either by adding him to the crystals, doing periodic arenas, more paid offers...he is good, but he's too exclusive. (If you add him to the crystals, cap him at 4 stars and give everyone who owns a O.G. Deadpool a higher tier of the owned version: if they own a 2 star, they get a 3 star, a 3 star gives a 4 star, and a 4 star gives an *exclusive* 5 star.)
  • Options
    Deadpool (X-Force):
    -> He'd always be in Red Deadpool's Katana mode (New animations, Bleeds on sword hits with increased chance on crits, Armor and Block Penetration);
    -> Change Sp3 animation to be him darting around, slicing the opponent, and finishing with a big, red X;
    -> Attacks against Bleeding targets allows Deadpool to poke them in the duodenum, causing another short, heavy Bleed;
    -> Make him regenerate 0.25% health/s. This healing cannot be reduced by Poisons. It also reduces Bleed and Poison duration by 65%;
    -> Signature Ability: X-Factor:
    -> Increase Special damage by X% (50-75%). Double the bonus for Sp3;
    -> For every 1% health lost, increase ALL Power gained by 1%. Caps at X% (50->100%).
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Any opinions/criticism on my buffs (keeping in mind they're made to bring them to the level of someone like Magik)?
    And just to not waste comments, I'll be buffing the Magnetos!...Magneti?...Probably the first one. Anyway, my mind set for these guys is: Normal Mags is constant/consistent with his abilities, while Marvel Now Mags has more powerful abilities, but they need specific triggers or are temporary. Here goes.

Magneto:
    -> Against Non-Mutant opponents, Magneto deals 10% extra damage;
    -> Mags infused his suit with Metal, granting an extra 500 Armor and some Critical Resistance;
    -> Magnetized opponents suffer an Armor Break that reduces their armor to 0;
    -> If the opponent isn't Magnetized, Mags focuses on self defense, gaining increased Block Proficiency and he receives 25% less damage from Projectile attacks. Increases by 50% against Physical Projectiles. He cannot lose more than 15% of his health/hit thanks to this magnetic field.
    -> If the opponent isn't Magnetized, Mags creates very dense fields around his fists, making Physical Contact attacks have a 100% chance to Armor Break. Charging a Heavy attack temporarily increases the amount of Armor Broken. Critical hits against opponents with Broken Armor gain an additional X Critical Damage Rating;
    -> Signature Ability: Master Of Magnetism:
    -> Increase Offensive Ability Accuracy by X% for metal-based attacks. Offensive Ability Accuracy for metal-based attacks cannot be reduced;
    -> Increase the bonuses he gains when the opponent isn't Magnetized (increases with sig level). He (now) cannot lose more than 5% of his health/hit;
    -> Magnetized opponents deal 5% reduced damage;
    -> He can now use Specials for half a bar less (25% to activate Sp1; 50% to activate Sp2; 75% to activate Sp3).
  • Options
    Magneto (Marvel NOW!):
    -> When he gets hit, he gains 15% increased damage for a while. This bonus also applies after dealing 5 hits, with this part having a 5-second cooldown;
    -> Mags infused his suit with Metal, granting an extra 500 Armor and some Critical Resistance;
    -> Magnetized opponents suffer an Armor Break that reduces their armor to 0;
    -> If the opponent isn't Magnetized, Mags focuses on self defense, gaining increased Block Proficiency (more than regular Mags) and he receives 35% less damage from Projectile attacks. Increases by 50% against Physical Projectiles. He cannot lose more than 10% of his health/hit thanks to this magnetic field;
    -> While the opponent isn't Magnetized, Mags creates very dense fields around his fists, making Physical Contact attacks have a 100% chance to Armor Break (more than regular Mags). Charging a Heavy attack increases the amount of Armor Broken for the rest of the duration;
    -> NOTE: His "while the opponent isn't Magnetized" buffs have a cooldown. They would cycle perfectly between buffing himself and debuffing the opponent.
    -> Signature Ability: Mutant-Kind's Savior:
    -> Any Synergies with Mutants are doubled in effectiveness. Any Synergies Mutants have with each-other gain 50% increased effectiveness as well;
    -> For every Mutant on the team, he gains X attack and 5% Power Gain. For every K.O.'ed Mutant, this bonus is applied again;
    -> The Accuracy for Metal-based attacks cannot be reduced. It increases by 10% for every Mutant on the team;
    -> If the team is comprised fully of Mutants, they all gain 15% increased Special damage and Ability Accuracy.
    -> NOTE: This Sig counts EVERY Mutant, which includes Mags himself.

Both Magnetos are not affected by Invisibility or Magnetize.
  • Options
    kiddokiddo Posts: 18
    buff 3&4⭐ odds on phc since they have premium right on the freakn name
  • Options
    kiddokiddo Posts: 18
    what i'm really saying is, we should have [slightly] easier access to more characters before they try to change stats/abilities

also some synergies kinda suck so there's that...
  • Options
    kiddo wrote: »
    what i'm really saying is, we should have [slightly] easier access to more characters before they try to change stats/abilities

also some synergies kinda suck so there's that...

Agreed on the synergies, and can't really argue with the increased odds. I'd just put a pity timer: every 25 phc crystals, you get a guaranteed 3*, and every 75 you get a guaranteed 4*. This counter would reset if you got one early.
    Now, please do stay on subject and talk about characters only. Thanks!
  • Options
    Ok, some of you might not like this, but I'm going to tackle Star-Lord, and I will be redesigning his signature. The reason for this would be that it just doesn't make sense. It makes sense on the Hulk (for example), who can gain infinite strength from Fury buffs, but not on many others.

So, with that out of the way, I'll be sacrificing his damage output for everything else. Observe:
    Star-Lord:
    -> Remove his current Signature Ability;
    -> Star-Lord's Armor: While it may not look like much, Star-Lord's suit augments strength and durability, granting a passive 1000 Armor Rating and a passive 500 Attack Rating as long as it is functional. The suit starts at 100% durability, and decreases by 1% for each basic hit received and by 5% against Heavy attacks and Specials (if you get hit by a special, you lose 5% instantly and that's it.). If Star-Lord were to take more than 15% of his life from an attack, the armor sacrifices 30% durability to reduce it to 15%. If Star-Lord is under 15% health, the armor will trigger a 10% heal, with an extra 10% over 10 seconds, and remove all damaging debuffs at the cost of 30% durability;
    -> Suit Repairs: Whenever you block for more than 1 second, Star-Lord starts repairing his armor for 0.5% durability every 0.1 seconds. This slows down to 0.5% every 0.5 seconds if Star-Lord is getting hit. If the suit is at 0 durability, Star-Lord needs to Block for 3 seconds to reboot it, which brings it up to 5% durability;
    -> Helmet: Star-Lord's helmet allows him to see Invisible opponents. It also allows him to scan his opponent's fighting style and give Quill a chance to counter-attack. Whenever the opponent uses a combo, Peter gains a 5% increased chance to counter his opponent's next move: in the middle of the opponent's next combo, Peter will dodge the opponent's attack, dashing back for a small distance and launching into an attack himself (can be Parried). Each time Peter counters his opponent, the chance for him to counter the opponent's next move decreases by 10%;
    -> Tactician: Over the course of the fight, SL figures out the perfect* plan to beat the opponent. The Plan starts at 0% and goes up by 1% every time any action is taken (hits, starting specials, dashes, starting a block, blocking hits, heavy attacks, abilities triggering). When the plan is ready (100%), Star-Lord puts it into action, causing a number of buffs on himself and debuffs on the opponent, based on the collected data and Star-Lord's current situation. The possible buffs and debuffs are Power Gain/Lock, Heal Block, Fury, Precision, a burst of Regeneration, Ensnare and any of the D.O.T's, though only one can be applied. The buffs last for an indefinite period, and the debuffs last for 15 seconds, and the non-damaging ones can be re-applied if the opponent gets hit with a special.
    -> New Element Gun...element: Ice-Applies a Coldsnap and several Frostbites to the opponent. Also, Fire should Incinerate now, not Armor Break. Earth should receive the Armor Break as an add-on. Lightning should also Stun;
    -> Whenever Star-Lord dashes back, he Incinerates anyone close to his jet boots;
    -> Add one Element Gun shot to his Sp1;
    -> Chance the Sp2 animation so that he back-flips with his jets, lands on his opponent, and then boosts back while barraging them with blasts from his Element Guns (6 to 8). (Dude deserves this animation);
    -> Element Wheel: Whenever the Element Gun is used, this changes to a random Element. You can dash back and hold block for 1.25 seconds to manually change the Element (The wheel goes like this: Fire, Water, Ice, Earth, Lightning). If more than one Elemental debuff is applied in 0.5 seconds from each-other, they combine, removing their previous effects and changing into a new one. Fire and Water produce Steam, which power drains by 10% and deals Energy Damage instantly, while also removing Energy Resistance for 10 seconds; Fire and Ice negate each-other, removing the first one applied and dealing extra energy damage. Depending on which stays, the opponent loses Ability Accuracy (Ice) or some Power. Fire and Earth turn into Lava, which deals a lot of energy damage and bypasses Energy Resistance over a 5 second period. After it ends, the Lava hardens, making the opponent unable to block or dash back until they receive a hit. Fire and Lightning simply enhances their effects, increasing the Shock and Incinerate damage and duration. Water and Ice Freeze the opponent, making them unable to act and removing Ability Accuracy until they receive a hit or after 5 seconds, decreasing to 2 based on the opponent's attack. The hit Shatters the ice, removing some Armor and dealing extra damage, and applying a powerful Frostbite, which removes the ability to block (besides doing what Iceman's Frostbite does; it cannot be detonated with a Heavy though). Water and Earth turns into Mud, which removes Ability Accuracy for 3 seconds, then leaves a Muddy debuff on the opponent, which doesn't do anything and is a passive . Water and Lightning turn Unblockable, and combine their effects. Ice and Earth make the effects have indefinite duration until the opponent receives 5 hits, at which point they resume their normal countdown to expiration. Ice and Lightning electrifies the Ice, causing a increasing the Stun duration and adding a chance for Bleeds. Earth and Lightning apply their normal effects, but the Shock doesn't begin expiring until Earth's effects do. (Earth and Lighting have a reduced chance to be conscutive, as do Ice and Fire, while synergistic elements, like Water and Lightning, have an increased chance to trigger. Applies to special combinations too.)
    -> Signature Ability: Legendary Outlaw:
    -> Star-Lord now starts at 12% of a Plan;
    -> Star-Lord's Element Gun has a X% chance to fire a normal Combination instead of a single Element. In addition, special combinations have been unlocked: Ice and Steam removes the Steam effect, but increases the number of Frostbites applied; Lava and Ice cools down the Lava, acting like a multi-hit Freeze, but reducing the Lava d.o.t's damage, and removing it when the Freeze expires. Any combination with Mud is also applied if the opponent is Muddy. Fire and Mud makes the Incinerate more powerful and lasts way longer; Water with Mud refreshes the duration of the Mud debuff; Earth and Mud increases the potency of Earth's effects; Ice and Mud will also apply an Armor Break on the next hit; Lightning and Mud also reduce the Shock and Stun's durations (lower chance to trigger).
  • Options
    Hello, wall of text! Well, his damage might not skyrocket anymore, but he sure has some new stuff with my rework. Hope you'll enjoy it!
  • Options
    Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    You left CARNAGE Out Forget all of those!!!!
  • Options
    Jonrdz1 wrote: »
    You left CARNAGE Out Forget all of those!!!!

I did him earlier. One of the first, actually. Page 8, towards the bottom.
  • Options
    I'd just like to mention that the characters I'm buffing are picked at random, based on who I feel like doing. Speaking of, next up is:
    Kang:
    -> Change his Sp1 animation to something more unique. I don't care if it's just a barrage of lasers, improve it.
    -> Remove Stun from Sp1 and add whatever fits the new animation;
    -> Add Incinerates to Sp2;
    -> Make his Kang Armor a basic ability, but reduce it's power;
    -> When Kang reaches a low amount of health, he becomes Invulnerable for 5 seconds, healing 10% of his health during the period. Can only trigger once per fight (recovery period);
    -> Signature Ability: Time Lord:
    -> Increase the power of Kang's Armor by X%;
    -> Each time the opponent get hit by a Special they get a Chronal Instability debuff applied to them that lasts 10 seconds. During this period they will lose the ability to Block and randomly degenerate, regenerate, lose the ability to hit or get hit, lose/gain Ability Accuracy, gain other buffs and debuffs because of some event, future or present. They can even die and be revived, but at the end of the Instability, everything is reset to before it started (including fight timers) and the opponent loses Ability Accuracy for 10 seconds. If another Instability is applied before the Ability Accuracy Reduction debuff expires, it refreshes and doubles it's duration, while also increasing the amount of Accuracy Reduced.
    -> Increase the number of recovery periods from 1 to 2;
    -> Specials now also Degenerate the opponent's life away by increasing the rate at which they age. This deals 0.5% of health every second for 10 seconds and applies a 5% Weakness at the end;
  • Options
    wwedarkshadowwwedarkshadow Posts: 4
    edited August 2017
    There should be some characters added they are
    1.Mr Fantastic (cosmic)
    2.Invisible woman (cosmic)
    3.The Thing (cosmic)
    4. Human torch (cosmic)
    5. Quicksilver (mutant)
    6. Mystique (mutant)
    7. Spider man 2099 (tech)
    8. Taskmaster (skill)
    9. Adam Warlock (cosmic)
    10. Silk (science)
  • Options
    Lfer58Lfer58 Posts: 65
    Red hulk and psyloke too those two are really bad even if duped
  • Options
    There should be some characters added they are
    1.Mr Fantastic (cosmic)
    2.Invisible woman (cosmic)
    3.The Thing (cosmic)
    4. Human torch (cosmic)
    5. Quicksilver (mutant)
    6. Mystique (mutant)
    7. Spider man 2099 (tech)
    8. Taskmaster (skill)
    9. Adam Warlock (cosmic)
    10. Silk (science)

Get out with your wish-lists! Not the place for them. Go to one of the other thousand threads for that.
  • Options
    Lfer58 wrote: »
    Red hulk and psyloke too those two are really bad even if duped

Agreed, but how so? That's what the thread is about, after all.
  • Options
    Carnage needs a huge buff as well, he's was the perfect opportunity for another god tier cosmic!