**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Introducing The Uncollected Daily Crystal

Comments

• Options
    Agent_1983Agent_1983 Posts: 1
    I love this part o:)

"What if I haven't beaten Act 5 Chapter 2 yet?
    If you haven't made it that far yet, don't worry. This crystal will activate for you after you collect The Grandmaster's Favor, whenever that may be. You don't need to rush, and can take your time to progress through to that point."
  • Options
    IvankaIvanka Posts: 236
    Will the drop rate for 4* crystals be similar to the drop rate for getting a 3* champion out of a regular Daily Crystal now? Based on my own calculations over 7 months that happens approximately 2-3% of the time.
  • Options
    Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Should be, it is a rare chances. which i assume is 1-2% chance
  • Options
    Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    Those who has The Uncollected title and has current daily crystals saved, will be converted to new daily crystals or there will be no change @Kabam Miike ?
  • Options
    Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    edited July 2017

This crystal is only available to Summoners that have beaten Act 5: Chapter 2, and are Level 40 or above, and will replace the original Daily Crystal that The Collector created. This is a brand new Crystal, and does not affect any Daily Crystals that may currently be in your possession.

Those who has The Uncollected title and has current daily crystals saved, will be converted to new daily crystals or there will be no change @Kabam Miike ?

read the whole thing, it says it does not affect any daily crystals that may currently be in your possession.
  • Options
    RbvojtikRbvojtik Posts: 113
    When will this be happening? I am lvl 60 and have completed 5.2, even possess the grandmaster's favor title. I don't see the new crystal though, and only have the old one available.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Rbvojtik wrote: »
    When will this be happening? I am lvl 60 and have completed 5.2, even possess the grandmaster's favor title. I don't see the new crystal though, and only have the old one available.

August 2nd.
  • Options
    Harry_71Harry_71 Posts: 84
    Thanks Kabam,

for this adjustment.

I'm not as euphoric as some others here. Because from my point of view it's only a very small step in the right direction. 1500 or less T4 fragments is not really something that let's me cheer.

And this is best:
    Rare chance of:
    Units (Either 15 or 30)
    This is a joke, isn't it?

Just remind one thing, most players which made 5.2 once, will only be happy about rewards that helps them to improve themselves. This means a good chance for Alpha T2 fragment, Shards of 5* crystals and of course T5b fragments. This is also true for all event and story rewards. Your policy to give T2 Alpha fragment, without spending money only through gameplay performance, is a catastrophe.

But I guess it was never your intention to give rewards to the high skilled players. It was simply a question of statistics which showed you, that these players doesn't open the daily crystals anymore.

But nevertheless thanks for this small improvement.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    Can't wait for this change since always getting 1 stars are getting old so can't wait to see the t4b even if it's 750 frags it's still good enough since will help get t4b when needed to rank up champs
  • Options
    ferhaferha Posts: 2
    :D:D:D:D:D:(
  • Options
    Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    Blackbeard wrote: »
    Well what can i say, i am seeing these sort of things too much now in here. Congrats to the uncollecteds, but hey, i wonder, do you guys really need those t4b frags? Arent you guys are all upgraded your heroes? Otherwise how you got uncollected? And even if some upgrade is pending, arent you guys are getting 3 t4b cat every week (1 from AQ map reward, 1 from Glory store, 1 atleast from t4b arena)? Will this small frags will really matter? Comon, 1000 frags can be found in advance daily quest easy path. Really, kabam gave a NICE daily reward for you guys, cheers.
    Now about the rare chance of 4star crystal, now thats something to the newbies. But hey, uncollected guys, arent your roster bursting with 5/50 awaken 4stars or 3/45 awaken 5stars? Otherwise how you guys grind pretty well to get 12M in 3 days to get feature or basic hero arena? Still i guess its nice to have a 4star from daily.
    But seriously kabam, all this special rewards daily for the guys already got those a lot? And still keeping the **** rewards to those who working their assoff to get better?
    This game reminds me of communism, the rich gets reacher day by day, cause they already has enough and pay better and the poor gets poorer, cause they are needy, struggling for survive and cant pay much in units. Bravo guys, bravo......

My god, I honestly don't get why you people think you should get the same rewards as much higher ranked players. Well done kabam, I'm pleasantly surprised with this change.

They act like we haven't done the same d**n thing! starting off from nothing! IT'S CALLED PROGRESSION, WORK FOR IT. Collector cost me not a single unit, I utilized the halls of healing quest and farmed potions and revives from the ROL punching bag, saved up the 4 hour crystals daily. They give you everything you need, if you set out to achieve it. Yes, we have stacked rosters, we worked for them. However, It's about strategy. I left most of my strongest champs on the bench for collector. I used hood. 6 total revives, zero potions. Figure it out and stop asking for free handouts for doing nothing. Atleast we've beaten the hardest content they've come up with this far for them to do what they're implementing in August.
  • Options
    Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    Hood as he performs the new crystal happy dance.

Well done kabam, thank you.

cpxxkj8b5l4d.png
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    It would be really nice to see a change to the solo event crystals. There is no point in opening them if you are a veteran
    Been playing over two years and have reached a rating of 250k and am lv60 I must say that I don't completely hate the solo crystals. I mean, it isn't particularly useful, but the 3* signature stones to invest on the new 3* we get every other week, 4* signature stones for the 4* we pull almost two - three times a week. The boosts which help you reach your arena goal that little bit faster. Seems good enough to me

Well ... As a 440k player, I don't need sig stones from there, because it always give me useless xp boosts. Arena boosts are also useless becquse they take so long to activate, specially if you are an android user
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I don't know what the definition of a vet here is, but I've been I've been playing over 2 years and only have 1 5-star and just got that. I can't even finish chapter 4 and at this rate it'll be another couple of years before I get these crystals so this news is useless to me. Not trying to hate on the one's that this affect. It's kinda frustrating playing just about everyday for over 2 years and no reward.

It's kinda frustrating that I can't win a marathon when I train almost every day for like 20-30min at a time!
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike

What about beating Maestro? There REALLY needs to be a midway version of this!
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Not really. We never got any better crystals for beating maestro, why make it retroactive? New players have tons of advantages that older players never had in regards to progressing in this game.
  • Options
    SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Dzer wrote: »
    Being a somewhat new player this means nothing to me finding myself struggling to even get through act 3. Cmon kabam i dont have any 5* champions and none in long term future that i can see so to think i can obtain this is an insult and makes me seriously realize that the beginner is being left out. What is my motivation to continue?

I am sorry to tell u but act 3 is completely do able even with 3 stars forget 4
  • Options
    Illuminant wrote: »
    So what about the other 90% of your player base what do we get ? Oh. We don't get anything because we haven't waisted £100+ to beat a boss ? What a shame

What the HELL is wrong with u!! Just play the game you'll get to this point by gradually progressing. And for god sake stop complaining. Heck all those veteran players had to go and get the collector done with the NORMAL daily crystal and u will have to as well.

And before u point fingers at me syin that I say this since, I am a veteran then let me tell u that I have a 3 motnth old account. STOP Complaining and START Playing (sensibly).
  • Options
    Blackbeard wrote: »
    Well what can i say, i am seeing these sort of things too much now in here. Congrats to the uncollecteds, but hey, i wonder, do you guys really need those t4b frags? Arent you guys are all upgraded your heroes? Otherwise how you got uncollected? And even if some upgrade is pending, arent you guys are getting 3 t4b cat every week (1 from AQ map reward, 1 from Glory store, 1 atleast from t4b arena)? Will this small frags will really matter? Comon, 1000 frags can be found in advance daily quest easy path. Really, kabam gave a NICE daily reward for you guys, cheers.
    Now about the rare chance of 4star crystal, now thats something to the newbies. But hey, uncollected guys, arent your roster bursting with 5/50 awaken 4stars or 3/45 awaken 5stars? Otherwise how you guys grind pretty well to get 12M in 3 days to get feature or basic hero arena? Still i guess its nice to have a 4star from daily.
    But seriously kabam, all this special rewards daily for the guys already got those a lot? And still keeping the **** rewards to those who working their assoff to get better?
    This game reminds me of communism, the rich gets reacher day by day, cause they already has enough and pay better and the poor gets poorer, cause they are needy, struggling for survive and cant pay much in units. Bravo guys, bravo......

Please I beg of you play this game and then talk!
    I can tell u by persona experiene that arena is not a hard thing to do if u have the time and dedication. The guys who get 12 M prolly put in 5-6 runs in the arena to get there. STOP complaining and START playing!!
  • Options
    Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    That actually sounds really good.
    Just a thought though;
    Set Level Daily Crystals?
    1-35 standard daily crystal.
    36-59 ultimate daily crystal
    60 champions daily crystal
    Then the lvl 40 uncollected crystal.
    Just a thought
  • Options
    Mindblowing all the whining and crying on this topic....if Kabam was handpicking random summoners to be rewarded w this new daily crystal I could totally understand the uproar. But as others have pointed out, it's a reward given for PROGRESSION!!!! If you aren't at the point of progression to recieve this crystal...then use it as a tool for motivation to get there!!!

I'm sure there is a plethora of summoners that spent a ton of money to get a beastly account in a short amount of time....bit I feel a large portion are players that have been around for 2+ years and have worked their ass off to get where they are. Every now and then rewards for that hard work and again...PROGRESSION...is always a good idea to keep players spirits up and to keep them wanting to progress even further towards that next step to endgame play:)
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    this is good for some this new to the game but what about the player the can't get there champions high enough to get to act 5. I'm on act 4 ch 2 and it hard for me even with my 4star champions at rank 4 lvl 40 and my 5star at rank 2 lvl 35, I need some rank 5 4star's and rank 3 or higher 5star to get through act 4 and act 5. so how about you give us that do have Grandmaster's Favor some thing to help out like a T4CC and some other thing too.
  • Options
    Spirit wrote: »
    Illuminant wrote: »
    So what about the other 90% of your player base what do we get ? Oh. We don't get anything because we haven't waisted £100+ to beat a boss ? What a shame

What the HELL is wrong with u!! Just play the game you'll get to this point by gradually progressing. And for god sake stop complaining. Heck all those veteran players had to go and get the collector done with the NORMAL daily crystal and u will have to as well.

And before u point fingers at me syin that I say this since, I am a veteran then let me tell u that I have a 3 motnth old account. STOP Complaining and START Playing (sensibly).

Sry for my bad grammar. My blood was truly boiled to its core. NOTHING is more irritating that complainsmade on rather trivial issues!
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Can we just change the available champs from daily to some new(er) champs for EVERYONE. So fed up of really old, classic champs
  • Options
    Amed21Amed21 Posts: 1
    Helo thenk you veri maç aslında İngilizce bilmiyorum ama ağzıma sadece bunlar geldi ama ünvanı istiyorum
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    this is good for some this new to the game but what about the player the can't get there champions high enough to get to act 5. I'm on act 4 ch 2 and it hard for me even with my 4star champions at rank 4 lvl 40 and my 5star at rank 2 lvl 35, I need some rank 5 4star's and rank 3 or higher 5star to get through act 4 and act 5. so how about you give us that do have Grandmaster's Favor some thing to help out like a T4CC and some other thing too.

Just keep working at things. Get to where you can consistently get the t4b from its arena. Grind arenas for milestones to get units and phcs, and eventually 4* and 5* shards as well. Progression will come, but... You do NOT need r5 4* or r3 5* to beat Act 4. A lot of us did not have that, and did the Act when it had harder nodes in some places. But when you do completely explore the Act, it's a large boost (hopefully) to you, and of course opens Act 5. 5.1 can be done with r4 4* as well, albeit with more skill than before. 5.2, well... Most of it with skill and some potions, 5.2.6, if you are very skilled and have just the right champs. And revives. And potions.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 691 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Amonthir
    yes it "can do done" with rank 4 4star if you out the money in to it to have the units to buy the higher revives and potions but i dont do that, i dont buy units because i dont have the money to but in the game and when i do have the money to buy any thing i buy what the feature special that they have going on from a daily card to awakening gem.

and the t4bc arena milestones are not worth it, i can just buy a T4bc from store with glory. if they add t4 basic and/or class fragments to it then it might be worth be it.
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Foxhero007 wrote: »
    Amonthir
    yes it "can do done" with rank 4 4star if you out the money in to it to have the units to buy the higher revives and potions but i dont do that, i dont buy units because i dont have the money to but in the game and when i do have the money to buy any thing i buy what the feature special that they have going on from a daily card to awakening gem.

and the t4bc arena milestones are not worth it, i can just buy a T4bc from store with glory. if they add t4 basic and/or class fragments to it then it might be worth be it.

Spent 14 units to complete Act 4, when I accidentally bought a level 3 potion after clicking all of my level 1 ones away, and not realizing they would disappear and move the level 3 into the level 2 spot (but they were on sale, yay?). There is 0 need to spend, unless you need to complete it NOW NOW NOW. The t4b arena is worth it until way later in the game, and arguably even then, when you need 3 to r4 a 4*, 5 to r5, and that's not including ranking any 5*. Gonna take a looooot of Glory to get that many. Just hit the 1.1m for the guaranteed t4b, and that's 3 a month, PLUS your Glory ones. You will use them eventually, and be lacking. But you can do Act 4 if you focus on your gameplay, and make sure to preview what line in a map you will take so you can bring the right champs, and save your potions/revives/free crystals for the hard fights. Or complain it's too rich for you, and never progress.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Vicayne wrote: »
    As a 330k player of 2.5 years in a 10 million rated alliance, I understand the perks and benefits of the hard work and dedication that comes with the effort and skill put into the game. I'll also be grateful for the Grandmaster's Favor when I finally do get around to completing chapter 5.2. However, the reward shouldn't be the change in the daily crystal. I can't say what it should be, but changes to the daily login crystal at this stage of the game should be for everyone.

"I believe the Grandmaster's favor rewards should change something other than the daily crystal" is perfectly reasonable feedback.
    These changes have been clamored for for months now and Kabam pulls a fast one and everyone eats it up.

Characterizing the change as Kabam "pulling a fast one" is not. You keep saying things like "I'm all for this but..." but then you keep saying things like you're being punished, Kabam is alienating all of the veterans, and they are pulling tricks on the community. The actual feedback on the change has been overwhelmingly positive as far as I can tell, irrespective of whether the players have or have not yet completed 5.2, and it is not a safe assumption to presume your characterization represents a majority of veterans, or even time constrained players.

Expressing a preference is neutral feedback: everyone has different preferences. Expressing a game change as being akin to a crime against the players is not neutral feedback: you're free to express that opinion, but everyone who feels differently will be encouraged to defend the change against that characterization.

You might even get people to consider alternatives if you express the former. You're unlikely to do so if you keep expressing the later, because those are essentially fighting words.
  • Options
    Wait so still if we're level 40+ it's available