**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best and fastest way to beat the trials in epic mode.

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    This right here is actually my usual questing team, so I guess it’s not fair to call 2099 B team. You got me lol
    psht7arqy2g0.png

That RHulk...sheesh.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    @DrZola he carried me through today tbh. The last 3 fights were all him, Meph died when ice was at 7%, and ice proceeded to take out the other 3, knocking Rulk down to 25%. VP and Spark healed him to 100% before Diablo, but it wasn’t needed as I killed him before he took out 5% of Rulk.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Would like that Stark, that Domino, that Cap IW, that dupe on GwenPool, that dupe on Magik, that Masacre, that 6* RHulk and 6* Angela...

Got a 6* Luke and he’s great. But you guys both have some very good material to work with.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    General__RossGeneral__Ross Posts: 157
    @DrZola it’s probably the reason I can do these quests without struggle, but having skill and patience to go along with the champs helps quite a bit.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    @DrZola it’s probably the reason I can do these quests without struggle, but having skill and patience to go along with the champs helps quite a bit.

Without a doubt. I’ve seen guys who pull everything under the sun get wiped out three nodes in on AW as low as T5. Helps to be good and get good champs.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    My team is

5/65 Blade
    5/65 SL
    4/55 Rogue
    6 star Red hulk
    6 star Nebula

And guess what? I am not having fun with this content. My intention is not to rant about it. But someone need to let kabam know that he direction they are going is not quite enjoyable. The amount of people that will keep up with the level of .$&?$)(?$$ is getting to a point of no return.

Blocking abilities were removed from the game. Leadership.

Regen abilities were reduced. Willpower

Now you take champs to content and you dont get hit to be ok . I am fine with that.

The random unavoidable damage gets on my nerve. I just feel anger playing this game more than half the time.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    A challenge, not a cake walk? So 50k, crazy-Noded Champs for a Daily Side Quest is a challenge? No. What you need is a separate game where you can have insane levels of challenge, so people can enjoy this one.

Got it I need to leave so you can enjoy it instead of me being able to enjoy it.

It's all about you

It should be about the majority, actually. And I would be willing to bet most players find this punishing and the opposite of fun rather than fun and interactive.

The majority can do the second last quest and be happy as well. Greed made them unhappy, not Kabam.
  • Options
    A challenge, not a cake walk? So 50k, crazy-Noded Champs for a Daily Side Quest is a challenge? No. What you need is a separate game where you can have insane levels of challenge, so people can enjoy this one.

Got it I need to leave so you can enjoy it instead of me being able to enjoy it.

It's all about you

You don't HAVE to do anything, but when the majority of people are saying it's ridiculous, and a few are saying, "More! More! More!".......clearly there's something being missed.

I agree your.missing that end game content is made for end game players
    First of all, if you consider yourself End-Game because of the Trials, you're not clear on what End-Game is. Not you specifically, just the term in general.
    Secondly, rubbing it in everyone's face that you love the added difficulty whenever people have a problem with it is about as constructive as a Tsunami.
    That argument is constantly flaunted in peoples' faces whenever they point out something is too hard. "Not all content is made for everyone, something for End-Game.". Here's a fact. When you increase the number of people who are over how unnecessarily difficult something is, you end up making content that's "for" about 20 people.
    By all means, keep razzing people because you could do it. Doesn't change the facts about it.

Well, you can always choose not to do Epic.
  • Options
    xNig wrote: »

It's all about you

You don't HAVE to do anything, but when the majority of people are saying it's ridiculous, and a few are saying, "More! More! More!".......clearly there's something being missed.

First of all, if you consider yourself End-Game because of the Trials, you're not clear on what End-Game is. Not you specifically, just the term in general.
    Secondly, rubbing it in everyone's face that you love the added difficulty whenever people have a problem with it is about as constructive as a Tsunami.
    That argument is constantly flaunted in peoples' faces whenever they point out something is too hard. "Not all content is made for everyone, something for End-Game.". Here's a fact. When you increase the number of people who are over how unnecessarily difficult something is, you end up making content that's "for" about 20 people.
    By all means, keep razzing people because you could do it. Doesn't change the facts about it.

You can always choose not to play the game at all. You can choose to delete the APP. That is not the point bro. The point is that we like the game and we want it to be enjoyable.
  • Options
    CapWW2 wrote: »

It's all about you

You can always choose not to play the game at all. You can choose to delete the APP. That is not the point bro. The point is that we like the game and we want it to be enjoyable.

And I enjoy the game and find the epic enjoyable so you think they should remove my enjoyment for yours?
    Pretty selfish

If you want challenge you can always do content with 3 stars. Do uncollected with 3 stars for example. You are telling me that I am selfish? Buddy it goes both ways if you think about it. I could say the same sentence you are saying about you.
  • Options

It's all about you

And I enjoy the game and find the epic enjoyable so you think they should remove my enjoyment for yours?
    Pretty selfish

If you want challenge you can always do content with 3 stars. Do uncollected with 3 stars for example. You are telling me that I am selfish? Buddy it goes both ways if you think about it. I could say the same sentence you are saying about you.

You have 4 difficulties below epic you can enjoy I have none above epic I can and you want the only one I find enjoyable changed to suit you... that's the definition of selfish..

Let the top have 1 thing we can enjoy

Do it with 3 stars. You could do expert with 3 stars if you want challenge.
  • Options
    Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    I decided to use the maze approach. NOT Worth my time.

Looks like ur SL can't handle tough content, too bad Ghost can deal with Dorm n Iceman....I still wish Ghost was #1 tech champion...ohh wait!
  • Options
    Exactly my point. You are making my case thank you, the difficulty is BS. This is the opinion of the majority. Not my opinion. You are the 1 percent AKA the exception
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Mike12867 wrote: »
    I decided to use the maze approach. NOT Worth my time.

Looks like ur SL can't handle tough content, too bad Ghost can deal with Dorm n Iceman....I still wish Ghost was #1 tech champion...ohh wait!

My friend: i have mephisto, sabretooth ect. How if i cannot handle iceman i did the last champion challenge and defeated a very high pi iceman 6 times. It is not about that. Additionally, i got iceman last week in epic and went thru it. I could do the content with my champs if i wanted to, however I chose not to. The content is not enjoyable. I wont invest not a single ounce of resources and time on something that gives me anger.
  • Options
    Exactly my point. You are making my case thank you, the difficulty is BS. This is the opinion of the majority. Not my opinion. You are the 1 percent AKA the exception

Lol so I should just not enjoy content because you dont want to do it.
    That seems logical. Sorry players who want the challenge exist.
    This offers 5 difficulties aka something for EVERYONE. Did you know everyone includes guys like me?

You want challenge right? Join AW with 4 stars in attack phase. Do Variant with 4 stars. Do uncollected with 3 stars. You are the very super skilled buddy right? Enjoy whatever you want. You dont get to call me selfish or silence me because I am expressing my feelings and my freedom of speech. We disagree fine. Now stop the trolling. Thank you!
  • Options

Lol so I should just not enjoy content because you dont want to do it.
    That seems logical. Sorry players who want the challenge exist.
    This offers 5 difficulties aka something for EVERYONE. Did you know everyone includes guys like me?

You want challenge right? Join AW with 4 stars in attack phase. Do Variant with 4 stars. Do uncollected with 3 stars. You are the very super skilled buddy right? Enjoy whatever you want. You dont get to call me selfish or silence me because I am expressing my feelings and my freedom of speech. We disagree fine. Now stop the trolling. Thank you!

You dont want a challenge then stop trying hard content wow so simple. Mind blown. Nobody has attempted to silence you. That's such an asinine arguement where did I ever tell you to be quiet or attempt to stop your opinion?

Did you even read my post?

What did I say?

I enter the quest and inmediately hit the end quest button!!!!!!

Again, I did not attempt the quest. I detest this content for the many reasons stated by the majority here. It is my opinion. You can disagree. We can disagree. Thanks
  • Options
    Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    According to me , even if one can do the epic trial using some boost and items ,the rewards or too low..
    Like we are getting 300 ,5* shards for master and at day 7 700 5* shards (400 more)
    But for epic daily 500 5* shards and at day 7 only 800 shards ( only 300 more )😢
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

It's all about you

Choosing not to do it is not a solution to content that is unnecessarily out of proportion to its level. There's absolutely no reason to amp up these side quests that much. Something done everyday or every week for extra Rewards shouldn't be such an extraneous undertaking. Especially when there's no consistency. People gauge what they can and cannot accomplish based on experience. This isn't the first time this has come up. Fact is, there is no consistency with these things. It's all over the place. One month, Epic is a reasonable Fight. The next it can be insane. I'm sorry, but foregoing it is not an acceptable response to people pointing out that it's too much. If there is to be a system, it needs to have a more consistent degree of effort. Otherwise, you're just toying with people and making it as hard as you want to cater to whatever demographic you like.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    To be clear, I don't see that as their intention. Just the result. People depend on knowing what's entailed based on past experience. When you vary too far from that, the end result is people are thrown off completely and it ends up being an unenjoyable let down.
  • Options
    For the record I do not want a
    To be clear, I don't see that as their intention. Just the result. People depend on knowing what's entailed based on past experience. When you vary too far from that, the end result is people are thrown off completely and it ends up being an unenjoyable let down.

I agree with you 100 percent. Hard to say that I spend less time in the game I used to love due to this very reason.
  • Options
    I enjoy the Epic trials. It's getting some decent rewards while still providing a challenge.

True. I can bring 4*s into Expert but it's ridiculous because having to risk spending items for a quest is dumb when I could simply steamroll it with my top teams. Same reasoning for running Variant with 4*s. Free rewards for easy difficulties are free rewards.

The Epic Trials provide people a chance to earn extra rewards by tackling difficult content. People can choose to either (a) put in the effort to earn the extra rewards, (b) not put in the effort or items to earn the extra rewards. It's as simple as that.