**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Marvel Villains: A Dastardly Discussion

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Dr doom
  • SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    Altough all of mine have been mentioned, ill have a plug at this thread.
    No1 (Top spot) - Goes to Apocalypse. I have loved him since the the 90's and think he has to be a top contender. The recent X-Men movie almost ruined my interpretation on him and to be fair I still havent recovered but I believe the Devs here could bring my true love back to me.
    No2 - Mr Sinister. since the 90's cartoons and retro games console games he hold a torch in my heart.
    No3 - Last but not least Onslaught! I Think you could do a great story line with him and would love in some terribly weird way that you could release a Prof Xavier hero...I would just love to see him wheel in and kick arse!

Overall these are my main villains and as Dr Doom is coming there is no need for me to mention how great he would be.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I was a heavy X-men and Spidey reader so my favs are obviously from those lines. Hard to pick between them honestly. Apocalypse, Onslaught, Venom, and Carnage always drew me to a story line. I never really counted Magneto as while he did some heinous things, they were just his way of protecting the mutant race from Humans.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Though, I had pretty much gotten out of reading the books when he was introduced, I'd be curious to see what the devs could do with someone like Legion as well
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    The Joker
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Annihilus
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Kraven
    Kraven
    Kraven
    Kraven
    Kraven
  • Welderofortune2Welderofortune2 Posts: 139
    superior spider man or bullseye
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Onslaught
    ostwmh8lpogg.jpg
    wwf2ei0o1y1l.jpg
    tcq7dhngbeji.jpg
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Big silver surfer fan growing up so.....

#1.Tyrant

• EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Sabertooth 😂
  • rfootballrfootball Posts: 25
    Doc. Doom, Bullseye, destroyer or really any herald of Galactus
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Mystique, when she was a bad girl.

yx98r89ulccz.png
  • rfootballrfootball Posts: 25
    New villian Weapon H,
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Comic- green goblin. As someone pointed it out above gotta love a good maniac.

Movie- killlonger- MBJ played the HELL out of him
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Loki for me. Love his smart & sarcastic personality.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    We all know Carnage is gonna be introduced in the movies and I'd like my Carnage!!
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Carnage. Apocalypse. Venom. Mr sinister. Magneto

In that order
  • BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    I want to fight against Galactus's Feet while he is weak/asleep for April Fools 😄You don't have to animate it, it can stand still lol. seriously please consider it!

People I'd like to see in game the most:

Mr sinister
    Legion
    Shadow King
    Mystique
    Annihilus
    Beyonder
    Onslaught
    Apocalypse
    Dr. Doom
    Black Cat
    Hydra agent Bob (deadpool's friend)
    Skrull Queen / SpiderWoman

Villains I'd like to see later on:

Toxin
    Scream
    Scorpion
    Morbius
    Hobgoblin
    Atuma
    Namor
    Super-Skrull
    Terrax
    Impossible Man (he is really annoying lol)
  • Dr. Doom, Onslaught, Vengeance, Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, Annihilus
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Loki
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Red Skull....

IRL i loved studying WWii....
    i love everything that plays on WWii alternate history....
    I love the idea of the whole Supersoldier thing cus at the end of the day its what Germany was really trying for.
    So i really love the whole premise of Cap America and the whole WWii based story arc.

Red Skull is just so damn awesome.
    (little dissapointed in how he is in MCOC)
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Big Chungus should be here
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I think Villains need to be covered from all sides. The backstory, friendships/partnerships, scheming, etc. And the villain who I think is in line with that has got to be Magneto. He is no stranger to being the Antivillain at times but the quality of his teammates and his backstory was really nice to see in the film's. He should be one of the unpredictable Champions in this game and one of the strongest but I'm still hoping. However, Doctor Doom has to get a mention as he's crazy.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Another fan of Green Goblin & Doctor Octopus. here, from the spider side of things.

Kingpin & Bullseye, for Daredevil.

And Magneto, for X-Men.