Brawl is the worst..

Getting pretty tired of unstoppable altogether to be honest, but that node is just not fun.

Comments

• GoogleplexianGoogleplexian Posts: 275 ★★
    Unstoppable is so hot rite now. Nothing’s worse than the old UC though. Random triggers that just smashed u mid combo lol.
  • TheMightyKahrTheMightyKahr Posts: 15
    It's a shame because I've been enjoying a lot of what Kabam have given us recently.
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Getting pretty tired of unstoppable altogether to be honest, but that node is just not fun.
    I just love being able to attack the opponent for half the fight whilst try to bait specials so I don’t push to an sp3

• Drooped2Drooped2 Posts: 3,769 ★★★★★
    Unstoppable is so hot rite now. Nothing’s worse than the old UC though. Random triggers that just smashed u mid combo lol.

Oh man old school juggernaut when his unstoppable was random Was hell
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 394 ★★
    Drooped2 wrote: »

Oh man old school juggernaut when his unstoppable was random Was hell

Act 4 Juggs on Slashed Tires with his Unstoppable. Worst. Than. Collector.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    edited February 5
    I hope they don't see our venting/complaints/frustrations with the node as a sign to experiment with the Brawl node some more..
    Such as:
    Killmonger, Hyperion, Thing, or Korg with
    Brawl and a rage node. Brawl and Unstoppable under 25%.
  • Asto03Asto03 Posts: 36
    Brawl mainly sucks in my opinion because of the short window you have to attack before the unstoppable triggers. Most champs aren’t harder with brawl, it just makes fights so unreasonably slow that fights with it are not fun at all.
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 449
    I had Killmonger in brawl in trials today, and used KM right back at it. Worked perfectly!
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 207
    Brawl is bad. Needs longer intervals.
  • 4Never4Never Posts: 59
    Kaladin_ wrote: »
    Brawl is bad. Needs longer intervals.

I want to also b!$%* about Hyperion with brawl/oscillate. When he gets the armor up for 15 seconds, guess what, he goes completely defensive. it is impossible (that I know of) to bait a special during that time. So, you guessed it, he has power gain to an sp3 straight to your ko, and that happens before you can do anything to mitigate. Nothing you can do about it. AND what about gambler's fate?. I have degen on top of it, or bleed, or poison. AWSOME!! Oh, but you might say, use Iceman. Well, I didn't bring one because my team was busy trying to account for all the other BS that I might encounter. And even if I did, as Karnage states that you bait and dodge unstoppable the rest of the time, dealing no damage. A true laugh I tell ya, the Devs must be rolf. I posted before here about how there are too many things that can stack up to completely screw you in a fight (the ridiculously stacked RNG, and other timers, limits, etc) in trials on a couple days, and in particular, the last culmination day, AND you can not possibly prepare a team to deal with all of the possibilities.

Last, since you are locked in to one try, there is no recourse, but to take the absolute BS setup against you with using a lot of revives or just quit out without a subsequent try. What a great time!!

Again I agree, the 30 minutes boosts are also insufficient. It just adds to the stress.
  • FjolnirFjolnir Posts: 272 ★★
    edited February 6
    Brawl & Oscillate with xxxx enemy isn’t bad enough?

Let’s throw some gamblers fate on you.

You know what, &*$# it, lets throw a 2nd gamblers fate out there.

Seriously, I’d love to see kabam people take on the Trials every day and see how they enjoy it. Between modoks lab or hotel and trials, it’s all just randomness and little magination.
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 185 ★★
    edited February 6
    Wait, is there no counter to Unstoppable in this game?
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 249
    Wait, is there no counter to Unstoppable in this game?
    If unstoppable it's a buff then yes we have Cap IW but when unstoppable it's a passive efect there is no counter you just deal with it
  • J_jones_41389J_jones_41389 Posts: 11
    My biggest issue is that the timer for the next brawl begins right when the defender goes unstoppable. So there's no time in between. This is a big reason i hate some nodes now. They should let the unstoppable play out and then let the timer start for the next one
  • KinkyWizard1KinkyWizard1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★
    Parry, two hits, parry, two hits, unstoppable over. I had trouble with this node combo initially, but after a while it became fairly easy. It’s just a different style of fight. I will say that it is rather boring. Oscillate armor kicks in and they just sit there, so I just sit there. Then, unstoppable parry method begins again.
  • I got hyperion in crawl on todays trials. Was very easy with ghost.
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Unstoppable is not really the problem. The fact that the AI has been keyed to attack while unstoppable and turtle while not unstoppable is the real problem. That's actually what a human being would do in a head to head PvP game when they were not trying to win, they were just trying to troll the competition.

That's not how it works.

They are wired to attack in fury phase and turtle in armor phase. That is related to the Oscillate node.

Brawl node does not affect their behaviour.
  • UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 1,360 ★★★
    It wouldn't even be that bad, if the timer wouldn't go all over the place. But that seems to be intended, so **** brawl.