**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Today's update

Comments

• A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    So how long is this session cause i have a war to attend
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »

Mine has basically gone back to normal just now so it was about 15hrs between installation and it running smoothly again
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »

Mine has basically gone back to normal just now so it was about 15hrs between installation and it running smoothly again

yeah same for me, but im seeing a small loading circle on the top left corner of the game
  • AngelLordAngelLord Posts: 62
    So far for me....I downloaded the update....it installed the update...and now when I go to play the game, it wants to download all over again....REALLY slowly...and my firewall is saying it is a virus: 07/27/2017 13:15:00 - 809 - Security Services - Alert - 10.10.7.145, 45834, X0 - 208.111.171.155, 80, X2 - Gateway Anti-Virus Alert: AndroidOS.Banker.IE (Trojan) blocked.
    This email was generated by: SonicOS Enhanced 5.9.1.7-2o (0017-C51A-2328)
    Okay, I'm in. Initial impressions (I've restarted the app 2x) is that I have been running into slight lag while playing...I'll keep dueling and playing and see if it evens out over time before I jump into war.
    I'm on Galaxy S8 latest patches latest updates from both Samsung and Android.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Glad to see I'm not going crazy my alliance mates never got the update and I thought I was going out my mind I've noticed no change whatsoever but it seemed like a massive update for nothing?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Damn I wanna know what the feature is haha
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    I wonder if its "gears"
  • Draco2199 wrote: »
    I wonder if its "gears"

It is not.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    edited July 2017
    Hey All,

What you're seeing is an update that is not available to all players at this time. We are currently running a beta test with some users, for a potential feature we may release in the future. If you have any feedback or are seeing any issues arise, please let us know! Your feedback and information helps us improve this development process, and any additional details you wish to provide us will further aid us in our work.

If you are a player that is noticing some missing assets or blank spaces, this should resolve itself after a session or two. You may want to try restarting the App as well.

So...Whats that potential feature? dont we have to know so we can "beta test it" ? @Kabam Miike
  • Hey everybody, just cleaned up a lot of this thread. Please remember to keep things in this thread on Topic. I'm going to move this to the Bugs and Known issues section as well, because we'll be using it to keep record of any issues that may arise.
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    I'd like to Beta Test it. Why does Kabam choose random people instead of letting us volunteer? It just makes people who are forced to test it and those who don't get to upset.
    Hey everybody, just cleaned up a lot of this thread. Please remember to keep things in this thread on Topic. I'm going to move this to the Bugs and Known issues section as well, because we'll be using it to keep record of any issues that may arise.

So u here...Now will u let us know what that new feature is? since i downloaded the new update but did not see anything new except a loading bar in my loading screen @Kabam Miike
    edited July 2017
    How i see it is am the unlucky one getting to play patient for an experimental new kind of surgery
    How i see it is am the unlucky one getting to play patient for an experimental new kind of surgery

And you don't know what the surgery is for.

Hmm lets cut here and here and well make a small incision right here remove a lung heart ears oh is that his stomach? lets remove that as well

Hmm lets cut here and here and well make a small incision right here remove a lung heart ears oh is that his stomach? lets remove that as well

"Oops, that wasn't right, now there's random white squares everywhere."
    uk4hujq7ykyk.png
    I just got the update. Should I be excited or scared?
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★

"Fake it until you make it" as they say.

Mine has alot of issues

Mine has alot of issues

So, nothing new?

Mine has alot of issues

So, nothing new?

Only some smart phrases and things that have to do with mcu and mcoc like with great power comes great responsibility on loading screens

Mine has alot of issues

So, nothing new?

Only some smart phrases and things that have to do with mcu and mcoc like with great power comes great responsibility on loading screens

That was already there. I meant to make a joke. There's a lot of issues, and you said there were issues... yeah... awkward.
    shake96 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

Just to be clear, I was selected for a beta test without being asked or informed?

And that beta test is causing ridiculous load times before every single fight, thus severely affecting my chances to grind for Cable?

WTF?!

Android user ?