**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New dungeon timers are ridiculous!

C'mon man, are you guys serious? I have to wait close to 4 days for my 5 stars to refresh? I'm not in a alliance and this one idiot lost in room 1 of d7 from matchmaking and now I'm stuck. I have 27 5 Stars, but only a few are great and the rest is trash.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    The timers were extended because you grind for cats, but here is the thing, it does not matter if your other champs are awesome or not, using them will get you to the goal, it may take a little longer but they will get you there.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    At this point, I'd really be surprised to see how many people are actually doing Dungeons regularly. It seems like I only see people complaining about them.

I have hardly done dungeons -- i want to do them more often.
    One solid run with a mate and you can have all the milestones in 15min
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    The “extra rewards” are just stupid, they re not even remotely worth the unbelievable hard content you get from rooms 5-13 on D7, u just risk losing all ur progress for some worthless amount of fragments

A full T4cc or up to half a T2 alpha are worthless?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    The timers on champs should stagger based on how far u get. If because of a bad partner or mistake u die right off the bat waiting 5 days to try again isn't right.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Whataduck wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike I apologise in advance for tagging you. I was wondering if the people that don't move past room 4 in d7, should have our timers refresh like they were before this change. The people moving past d7 then their timers would apply to the changes.

I really like this idea. Refresh timers based on dungeon/room completed with them.
  • RidwandoRidwando Posts: 18
    Kabam, you have actually managed to ruin this game mode. I would like to use my 5 stars and 6 stars that I have earned and ranked up a bit more often than once every 4-6 days. Thanks a lot.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    A vast majority of players won't be able to grind the catalysts. Either allow them in every room or not alter timers at all.
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    Yeah the longer refresh timers were definitely a bad idea. Especially when sometimes we get matched up with a guy who can't finish room 1 or worse quits before the 1st room is even done. Now I'm out 3 champs be cuz I thought I was about to make a nice dungeon run
  • RawInstinctRawInstinct Posts: 61
    Didn’t even realise this but this is an absolute joke. Not everyone lives in the US so by the time I even get a look at Dungeons it’s 2/3 of the way through the first day of it meaning I won’t have my best champs available for Dungeons.

Not everyone has a whale account to do these things with either why change something that was average at best already and make it even less attractive, just plain stupid really.

Extremely disappointing
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    I also hate the long timers and was going to just quit running dungeons but have been running with the same person this entire time as well and don’t wanna let him down. So we’re just going to do extra rooms in lower dungeons to “relax“.

If I had to guess, the longer timers are due to the “unlimited resource grinding“ that Kabam is so excited about (personally doesn’t interest me but that’s just me). Don’t want people to get to far too easily without spending to refresh
  • CeresCPHCeresCPH Posts: 69
    They should have added a parallel dungeons “universe” with the adjusted timer and buffed rewards. Then those who eager to get the t4cc and t2a fragments would be constrained with the new refresh timer and all of us that is seing dungeons as a refreshment and a gold resource could play without this redicules new timer.

Personally I hope I can manage with my current 5* r5 and 5* r4 roster, but I can very easy see how others just getting to this point in the game finds this frustrating.