Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Well, Mr Sinister, I tried lol

But also...you suck too Kabam lol bc I know there’s gonna be that one guy that buys just one and gets the 5*😂😤
lb3dx7jkj2yt.png

Comments

• Options
    Rip
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Why does Kabam suck?
    You wont get who you want every time.
    In fact, you might not have even gotten a three star Havok from 7 crystals. That's pretty lucky.
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Why does Kabam suck?
    In fact, you might not have even gotten a three star Havok from 7 crystals. That's pretty lucky.
    I never get who I want from these lol😂 I would never call a 3* anything as “lucky” though lol
  • Options
    AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 51
    Those crysals is always dissapointment. And 3* is useless.
    And i even scared to think, how many millions points will needed for even 4* Sinister.
    Which is very sad, because Sinister is my favorite Marvel character.. :'(
  • Options
    Annatar wrote: »
    Those crysals is always dissapointment. And 3* is useless.
    And i even scared to think, how many millions points will needed for even 4* Sinister.
    Which is very sad, because Sinister is my favorite Marvel character.. :'(
    I saw somewhere around 18mil+ I thought about the 5* arena, but I don’t have enough time off work for that😂
  • Options
    username7312username7312 Posts: 67
    jllw5yav3vaq.png
  • Options
    I got the 5* out of 10 crystals...but two were OML lol. imrupdifz7k2.png
    ln58qmdw5yzr.png
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    Why does Kabam suck?
    I never get who I want from these lol😂 I would never call a 3* anything as “lucky” though lol

Buying crystals is a gamble, and IMO not worth it for the most part. I'll buy one sometimes if it has 4-5 star champs only, which Kabam offers once in a while, or maybe if it is combined with other resources I need. But in general I stopped buying the crystals on the Crystals screen because the chances are terrible, and my units and/or cash can help me much more in other ways.
  • Options
    ln58qmdw5yzr.png
    Sorry about the OML but still a step up from mine😂
  • Options
    ln58qmdw5yzr.png
    Sorry about the OML but still a step up from mine😂

Opened one more after a bit of arena and got a 3* Mr Sinister lol. Missing a couple stats but I’ll try to be happy
  • Options
    Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    Any crystal openings are 95% disappointment. The so call percentage chance does NOT equal the actual chance of getting what you are chasing for
  • Options
    ShoNoMercyxxShoNoMercyxx Posts: 47
    Stop wasting ur hard earned money and just wait til these new champs hit the phc in a few months.
  • Options
    Stop wasting ur hard earned money and just wait til these new champs hit the phc in a few months.
    I try not to but the chance to get Sinister was too tempting for me lol

• Options
    YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Someone in my alliance him and another 5*. Please let me get that type of luck
  • Options
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    Why does Kabam suck?

Same. Never once pulled a featured champ. Odds are I never will so probably best to not waste the units lol
    Yeah I should know better by now...but I really wanted him 😂

• Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I have never pulled a single 5 star from gmc or fgmc. Sometimes the luck in this game is just not with you.
  • Options
    the game needs to stop at 6 stars
  • Options
    Eventually 4, 5, stars will become easier to get because 6 stars will be OP after release of act 6
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    gcl45wi63ucg.png

Wasn’t going to since I haven’t got a 5* from FGMC for a very long time but I said ok one more time lol
  • Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Jemster519 wrote: »
    Any crystal openings are 95% disappointment. The so call percentage chance does NOT equal the actual chance of getting what you are chasing for

well yeah its a 5% chance or whatever af a 5* but there is 120+ 5* so there is just soooo many options.
    if you are chasing any 5* then you have a 5% chance.
    if you are chasing only 1 have of course almost no chance.

al depends on how wide or narrow what u r after is.
  • Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    edited February 2019
    Why does Kabam suck?

i would.
    luck is not just about getting wat you want.
    luck is also about getting something that has a rare chance.
    a new featured champ of any rarity is good luck.
    may not be exactly wat you want but if all you want is 5* Mr sinister than you will be sadly dissapointed 99.6% of the time.

gotta remember.
    there are 3*, 4*, 5*, each with like 140 champs. so there are like 420 potential options before looking even at drop rates of rarities.

which is why i NEVER buy crystals.
    i only ever buy them when they contain a rare 2*. atleast then i have a somewhat decent chance of something i want.
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Got 20 of these crystals and got 3 4*s (havok twice). I’m pretty much done buying fgmcs. I average 10 per week and I rarely get anything decent. Might as well spend it on something more fulfilling, like crack.
  • Options
    fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58
    edited February 2019
    ltr2g6o83jt5.jpg

I'm the guy who only bought one XD
  • Options
    axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    fu2_10 wrote: »
    ltr2g6o83jt5.jpg

Name checks out
  • Options
    fu2_10 wrote: »
    ltr2g6o83jt5.jpg

I really don’t like you right now😂

• Options
    MaatMan wrote: »
    Why does Kabam suck?

i would.
    luck is not just about getting wat you want.
    luck is also about getting something that has a rare chance.
    a new featured champ of any rarity is good luck.
    may not be exactly wat you want but if all you want is 5* Mr sinister than you will be sadly dissapointed 99.6% of the time.

gotta remember.
    there are 3*, 4*, 5*, each with like 140 champs. so there are like 420 potential options before looking even at drop rates of rarities.

which is why i NEVER buy crystals.
    i only ever buy them when they contain a rare 2*. atleast then i have a somewhat decent chance of something i want.
    Ok so maybe it’s “lucky” if you wanna call it that but it’s not exactly good luck if you’re ending up with something worthless😂