**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Drop A Tier In AW After A Win [Merged Threads]

CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145
edited March 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Yesterday we were tier 12 and won our match. Everything shows we're still tier 12 after the win when new placement started, but when we went to place our defenders, we were on the other map and dropped to tier 13 for no reason. It also shows that we don't have any points on the season. (And it still says tier 12)

Unless I'm missing something, none of this is correct.

Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    7aa62n93uaqb.png

Yeah so we are at 2519 rating and are in a T3 expert map war but our rewards are for T4.... Our opponent has a lower rating at 2513 so the +/- for the war seems right as we get less pts for win because our rating is higher:
    +46

If the other alliance has a lower rating, then why are we getting T4 rewards when doing T3 work? If we aren't T3 then Opponent can't be T3 cause their rating is lower than ours.....
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    No idea. But good luck fighting them. Met them a few times. They’re low on diversity so erm.... expect lots of repeat defenders.
  • Options
    CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145

• Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    we have the same situation at t6 atm.
    we were T7.
    we won.
    we have moved to T6.
    however the war we have is now t7.

i can only assume that we have moved to t6 but have matched a t7 alliance and kabam matchmaking has decided to give us the t7 multiplier / rewards.
    barely seems fair.
    but unless this is a bug thats the only explanation i got.

• Options
    GasHaulerGasHauler Posts: 174
    We have the same problem as well. Tier 12 but in a Tier 13 map
  • Options
    pd187pd187 Posts: 26
    It happened to us too. We won but dropped down to tier 13 for some reason. I don't know if it has to do with matching up with a tier 13 alliance. I figure it was because the points are borked or we were matched before we won (with some other alliance winning before our war was over that caused us to drop).

Either way, it doesn't make sense that we won and got pushed back a tier (map wise), @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★

Here is another weird setup... We had a lower rating than opponent and the plus gain (in +/-) is smaller than the minus. It's always been a bigger never for defeating a higher rates opponent, and lose less pts if you lose.

Also, this war we are on the Challenger T4 war map but we able to get T3 rewards with 6* shards... Basically the opposite of what happened last war. I don't get it. New matchmaking seems to be do wonky things that never happened before, and I realize it has changed but not sure this is intended.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Had that issue as well. Tier 3 map, tier 3 multiplier but shows “Tier 4”. I’m guessing it’s a bug. :D
  • Options
    Robbie_75Robbie_75 Posts: 11
    Was just about to start my own thread. After we won our last war in tier 3 we placed our defense and it said tier 2 but when attack started it says tier 3.
  • Options
    SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535

This happened to us a few weeks ago—we lost a war and moved up a tier.

Please also see above—our multipliers have been incorrect many times over the past three weeks.
  • Options
    DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    Dont bother submitting a ticket either... customer support can not even answer the most basic question concerning this and just copy and paste generic responses
  • Options

I thought tuere was am explainationt but no.
    Something is just wrong

We are t6.
    Our war is t7
    But our oppponent is also t6.
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    ^^damn typos above....
    what i was meaning was
    i thought there was an explanation.
    i thought our opponent must have been t7. but now seeing their war rating it is clear they are also t6 and something is wrong here.
    very wrong.
    and the lower multiplier could have big impact on a gold1 v gold2 season.
  • Options
    just realised.
    ieven though we are t6.
    it is showing t7
    giving us t6 multiplier
    but giving us t7 rewards.
  • Options
    can anyone at kabam possibly shed some light on this?

our opponent has just confirmed they are tier 6.
    so how can we be getting the rewards 5* shards etc that are associated with t7 when both us and our opponent are t6???
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Now we won the war.

But only got the 3.2 multiplier.
    And are now listed as only t7 for next war?
    We are 1900 WR ? Only listed as t7 after a win in t6?
    And our war rewards and bonus was wrong.

• Options
    BicskamaxiBicskamaxi Posts: 5
    edited March 2019
    We have a same issue. We were in t8 the first war in the season. We won. We didnt got season point. We started the next fight in tier7 but got season point with t8 multiplier for win. And now we are in tier7 again. How???

• Options
    Theduder55Theduder55 Posts: 35
    Our alliance had the same problem, no points in first war, then second war we start at tier 10, win and now it’s saying tier 11. This is not cool.
  • Options
    antoanto Posts: 9
    Yeah same thing happened to us,, first war we won but got 0 points,, second war we won got every point including the bonus points,, so how do we get the points for the first war,, them points could be the difference between finishing in gold or silver
  • Options
    cmon kabam.
    there are multiple alliances here that are getting wron rewards and wrong season multipliers.

we are t6 and should be getting rewarded as so.
    this could mean we cant get gold 1
  • Options
    anto said:

Yeah same thing happened to us,, first war we won but got 0 points,, second war we won got every point including the bonus points,, so how do we get the points for the first war,, them points could be the difference between finishing in gold or silver

thats a different issue
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    We are showing as being in Tier two for war yet the multiplier shows as being 5.5x.. when looking at tier brackets, it shows that tier two has a multiplier of 6.2x.. anyone know what's up with this?

This shows the breakdown of multiplier based on the tier.

• Options
    mad410mad410 Posts: 39
    edited March 2019
    Not much to say. We did lose last war but photo shows our tier and...

• Options
    Tier 6 just handed beginner map after a loss 😑
  • Options
    TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Assume you got matched with someone really low based on W/L rating bonus. In those situations it randomly choses map based on two opponents default map. Better question is why did you get match made with someone so low
  • Options
    Valid point. Previous war we didn't get the bonus points from winning, now this 🤕
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    What really sucks is that a victory has +0 war rating and a loss is -130. Even the game knows you're supposed to easily win.