**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War’s are not giving season points [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Erunnu_87Erunnu_87 Posts: 34
    Same thing here
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf what’s the update on this matter?
  • Keys_SpideyKeys_Spidey Posts: 6
    Still missing our first victory win bonus of 50k points, but it came through on the second war. When might we be looking to get them?
  • antoanto Posts: 9
    Yeah we are the same,, got 0 points in season for our first war that we won but got full points including the 50k bonus for the second war,,, how do we go about getting the points for the first war
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Seems war #2 worked ok but still no update on war #1 victory bonus / point total
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    It added our points from second war but still not got our points from first war or the win bonus.

• Dean929rrDean929rr Posts: 14
    The issue is the first war didn’t score as a season war! We are 2 wars in and alliance season points are only 295,200. That’s equal to 4x73,800, which our tier multiplier (Tier 5 = 4), and our score from the war. It doesn’t have the points from the first war added into the total score.
  • Sorry guys, I have one more update. This isn't going to be done until Monday at the earliest. This is because we want to make sure that we are able to get every Alliance that was affected. This won't affect any alliances negatively because they will receive the points they should have.

We apologize for the delay and the inconvenience.

We won't be seeing any adjustments until Monday. Just got to wait it out for now. Attack phase for war #3 ends on Tuesday. We should in theory know where we stand at that juncture.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/125524/war-s-are-not-giving-season-points-merged-threads#latest
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Same.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Got the wrong multiplier for the second war as well.

Quite a lot of issues with this new war season. :s
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    wrong multiplier is a massive issue that we suffered also for the 2nd war.
    we got t7 instead of t6.

as far as the rnd 1 points go.
    guys just be patient.
    if you read you will see that kabam updated a few times and have said monday.
    now depending on where u live it may not even be monday yet.
    wait until close of business monday PST before getting anxious about it.
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    edited March 2019
    I know that it was just a bug and you’re gonna fix it but, should we expect that you’ll edit the score details in war history? Or you’ll just add it in every ally’s total score in leaderboard and leave the score details in war history unedited? Score results from 2nd war of this season already came out and there’s already a 50k win bonus.
  • terry3767terry3767 Posts: 154
    The ally I'm in was shorted also. Wondering what will be done also.

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    We have written a ticket about one bg not earning any pts (we are around tier 9 or idk, the easy version of classic map) and the response was, that because our opposing alliance was new to AW and this was their first experience. They had very good diversity, cleaned whole map with ease and in the end we win by 300 pts or something (all bgs were 100% in both alliances), but still the ticket said that this was that alliance's first experience.
  • Same problem in our Alliance
    “ Marvel Relax Friendly “
    No points in first War of saison 8... when do you fix it?
    Thank
  • Hey Everybody, we've just pushed a fix for this issue. This shouldn't occur again (we hope) and the points you missed out on should now be included in your Season Score!
  • Maverick03820Maverick03820 Posts: 156
    My alliance still hasn’t gotten our points for the first war. The only score we have is from our second matchup.
  • Captaineli6410Captaineli6410 Posts: 25
    @Kabam Miike Same here. Our season points are only showing points with the multiplier from the second war of the season and not the first. I thought a fix was pushed for this a couple hours ago???
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Still haven’t shown up for us either. Hopefully we will get 3 times the season points like all these people getting 3 times the AQ or SA rewards!

What a joke!
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★

Hey Everybody, we've just pushed a fix for this issue. This shouldn't occur again (we hope) and the points you missed out on should now be included in your Season Score!

Still not showing anypoints at all from the first war.
    No win bonus added.
    No season score calculated.

Also still have our second war calculated as t7 with 3.2 multiplier even though it should be a t6 war at 3.4 multiplier.

@Kabam Miike this may just require further investigation from you guys
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    We received the points from our first war.
  • nienienienienienie Posts: 67
    @Kabam Miike thanks for investigating this. My alliance still has not received the fix. Just took this screenshot.

• nienienienienienie Posts: 67
    Sorry @Kabam Miike - should be more clear. We run two bg's. It looks like we only received points from second war, and the 50k win bonus was not applied to the first war (in addition to us not receiving points counted toward our season score). Thanks for working on a fix.
  • Maverick03820Maverick03820 Posts: 156
    nienienie said:

Sorry @Kabam Miike - should be more clear. We run two bg's. It looks like we only received points from second war, and the 50k win bonus was not applied to the first war (in addition to us not receiving points counted toward our season score). Thanks for working on a fix.

This is our exact situation as well.
  • RBrunofpRBrunofp Posts: 8
    Hi @Kabam Miike . Until this time still havent received SA and Aq rewards, when i send a message twice said the same "We currently have a large number of contacts regarding this specific issue and that is why it may be impossible to respond individually", i wait a few days but I have no answer about this rewards
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    Really? The alliance I was in got the milestone rewards 3 freaking times. Talk about a colossal screw-up!
  • RBrunofpRBrunofp Posts: 8
    nothing, still waiting i need to rank up for defense
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    My alliance still hasnt got the points for the first war of the season. Might want to check out your fix....