**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Opinions on Act 6 and 4* ban

I personally think that this is such bad idea. If you ban 3* ok that's reasonable but 4*, bad, bad idea I have act 5 100% and I used 4* to clear that. I ranked up 4* Symbiote supreme week ago and I can't use him now. Nice. I'm disappointed now with this move.
What do you think about this? Is it good or bad?

Opinions on Act 6 and 4* ban 80 votes

Good.
11%
Skeleton777WhiteManScøøby_DøøCupidQuatre_1988cx23433VoltolosDjinJollyHawk 9 votes
Bad.
88%
Sith_Lord_Revan1313Timone147Darkstar4387Losspikvg2782wappykidHeraldofNoneFeeney234SpeedbumpWinner12344321Terracruel_horizonAlCapone2727Darkrider05BboychoboDean9300450Kennyb2Sp3edD3m0nSceptilemaniacThunderGod 71 votes

Comments

• ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★
    Bad.
    There is no reasonable explanation for not having 4* champs being available other than money. People without good or wide 5* and 6* rosters will either have to wait or spend to build their rosters. Kabam's perspective is likely that players won't want to wait and will instead spend to get into the content earlier.

Here I was thinking Kabam was making improvements in content and communication, and then the Act 6 debacle undid most of that positive sentiment.

I was considering going F2P permanently, and a tone-deaf approach like this really confirmed my decision to not spend another dime on this game.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Bad.
    It’s just really unnecessary and obviously a way to make the content harder. It’s also devalued the majority of the time many have spent playing this game.

For me the impact isn’t drastic as my main teams are pretty much all 5* or 6* and any synergies are use are supported too. My gap will be having true strike available(unless I rank Karnak lol). For those that don’t have that true though this is a pretty low blow though.

It is just further driving RNG being a larger part of the equation around progression which is really bad for the players.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Go to the main thread.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 781 ★★★
    edited March 2019
    Bad.
    This won’t even affect me and I think it’s bad.

If they want to ensure act 6 isn’t too difficult for the people who try it, then cutting off the legs of their roster is not the way to go about it.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Bad.
    It's another cash grab and absolutely makes no sense! Why remove 4 stars? They are weaker than 5 and 6 stars, sure, but there easier to get and have been in the game longer. Also, the difficulty looks really high, so four stars would take a while to defeat them. It would still be a challenge
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I think the point of this is for you to work on your roster until you’re ready to take it on. Act 4 and Act 5 offer the materials to rank up your 5* champions and get 6* shards, as well as giving you access to uncollected difficulty to start earning those rewards as well. They want you to work on Act 4 and 5 before starting Act 6, which makes sense if you look at it. Act 6 is permanent content and there is no rush to complete it. It will still be there when you decide that your 5* roster is good enough. You could wait 2 or 3 years if you wanted to, hardly a money grab when you have as much time as you’d like to prepare. 5*s don’t take that long to get now so you could make some big changes to your roster and still recreate some synergy teams if you prefer to wait.
  • Hey there, we appreciate the feedback but would ask that everyone share their opinions about Act 6 in the Act 6 discussion thread. This will help make keep everyone's feedback from getting lost in the shuffle and also keep the forums from becoming cluttered.
This discussion has been closed.