**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Awaken Stark or Omega Red

Been holding my 5* Generic. Got a Science AG from the Fury quest. Can’t decide if I should awaken 5/65 Stark or 4/55 Omega Red. Have enough sig stones to drop about 120 in either. Don’t have either as 4 stars so hard to compare damage output.

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    Omega is way way way better, not a close decision
  • Options
    LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★
    Omega needs his sig much more than Stark Spidey and Omega also benefits from a really high sig and Spark doesn't.
  • Options
    ArondightArondight Posts: 125
    Omega Red with high signature level just feels more powerful and more consistant than stark spider.
  • Options
    BeardedRukusBeardedRukus Posts: 19
    Omega Red
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 904 ★★★
    Omega Red
  • Options
    TravNationTravNation Posts: 40
    He guys appreciate the comments. Stark is a beast without being awakened so far and my favorite champ to use. Genetics are rare that’s why I wanted to make sure Omega was the way to go. Need to get him to 5/65 next. I’ve seen Lagacys videos and he just degens opponents so quickly.
  • Options
    TJ107TJ107 Posts: 81
    Unduped: Stark is a “beast” already, if duped: he will be a “BEAST”
    Omega unduped (Omega < Stark), Omega Duped with high sig (Omega = Stark). You should use awaken gem on Omega & put all sig stones on him, so you will have 2 BEASTS :/
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited March 2019
    Definitely omega red
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,189 ★★★★★
    Pigpen for sure.