**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

In your opinion, which one is the best for all game modes?

In your opinion, which one is the best for all game modes? 241 votes

Blade
12%
BadroseHaji_SaabSpity68Hort4zuffySavio444Carlos2504UnsilentDingaloissamaf80AnuxenamolS0nicS0undcx23433ChampioncriticJedi_HawkeTJ107WaddaboutmeNBSAIXN0nameXRonaldRaygun 29 votes
Sparky
22%
Taxinvasian82Carnage313unknownTerraTitanPunchXxtoxxikxXDamien3638ReeseSmith14Stark78AlfabuttersNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEorballLt_Magnum_1vinniegainzSpiderCoolsMilesHolmwoodMoot4LifeRiggs_97Cupid 54 votes
Corvus Glaive
9%
danielmathBrainimpactermad410INTEGRALDrenlinMets17Mqc19NiteAndDaeSandeepStom523Nodude78DaphboyIncitatus666shadow_lurker22The_Boss9DylanphileGeorgiaDawgRazeStrikePEKKACHUCtleath_013 22 votes
Ghost
18%
RaganatorSeatinbloodyCainZENDexman1349qwweOesername123solivagant56ChopinAsLexStar_Lord_CheddarBobLvernon15Sixshot1Fighter092Duke_SilverMostWantedPizzabeatRasiloversimolazTKS87 45 votes
Aegon
5%
Vdh2008Jh_DezsamalasravanYotz1haunted_memoryA l p h aKillerRino19BurroKillSwitchXxLoganTDCxXKngSpcFhfjghhggggjfhfjgEviscerator 13 votes
Omega Red
7%
DNA3000CFreeSamuel030sSceptilemaniacHarbinger195Bruinsfan851010or_StrongWabobaReverend_RuckusZombieZeddQacobRehan010_Dead1Ultimatesaber32KingpinamosSpookyKonan2alin_panduruThicco_ModeLongtimegamer 19 votes
Void
6%
GroundedWisdomSMiller80ThatsausageTrimbobweavileMirage_TurtleLilMaddogHTCrimsontide1616cookiedealerKnightNvrEndinggforcefanWhathappenedMr_ELostReplica23Starbuster234 15 votes
Magik
2%
TendersquadNEO_mr_AndersonNojokejaymDankestChefThe_WatcherPerceptron 6 votes
Domino
7%
LeNoirFaineantTimone147JestressTJ82RoOOtstkhan08Werewrymharerabbit99Luke208080VancexClaRiiTorah13ON12355IvarTheBonelessZipioBatman1903PresticlesDrooped2BiraQrZ 18 votes
Others
8%
ChadhoganTheManMythLegendXillymanSungjAlCapone2727Jack_OHaraRudehumanRaiserRockypantherxHector_1475X_Factor_AgentTheLegendzPlayPrasannaKalantakIron_web93Savage_gamep01ntNothing_hereLordRaymondKing__Hyperi0n 20 votes

Comments

• ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Sparky
    He's just the most versatile and consistent. There aren't conditions that he requires to be good. (unless fighting annihilus)
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Others
    Quake. Can take pretty much every matchup. Just useless for LOL
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Others
    Medusa
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Corvus Glaive
    I don't have a Aegon so I can't weigh in on him but other than that it is between Corvus and Domino
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Ghost
    Clydania said:

He's just the most versatile and consistent. There aren't conditions that he requires to be good. (unless fighting annihilus)

Ghost is the best one, she is almost immune to every damaging debuff, while sparky can't even take on a morning star or a bleed or poison node. Ghost has more damage capabilities and when played with the right technique then she can defeat almost everyone
  • RudehumanRudehuman Posts: 4
    Others
    I’d put Thing in the mix. Great defensively and offensively with multiple immunities.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Ghost
    Rudehuman said:

I’d put Thing in the mix. Great defensively and offensively with multiple immunities.

You are right buddy, but the problem is, for attack he requires full asgard synergy that's why he isn't​ isn't that good
  • NamikazeMinakaNamikazeMinaka Posts: 74
    Sparky
    Kalantak said:

Medusa

Please, state your reasons.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Blade
    Blade and Voodoo
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    I use Blade more than any other champion. I don’t have CG, Aegon or Ghost.
  • ReeseSmith14ReeseSmith14 Posts: 89
    Sparky
    I took my 5* Aegon to R4. He is ridiculous once you build him up. Best champ in the game at THAT point. But it takes alot to ramp him up, so he is perfect for LOl, act 6, and even variant to akin extent, but lacks the time to be efficient in AW.
    Others

Not true actually
    Clarification?
    Sparky
    gamep01nt said:

Iceman

Could you state your reasons, please?
    Others

Not true actually
    Clarification?
    https://youtu.be/WsO-XrmTvDQ
    https://youtu.be/TN_ewxZOUDo
    https://youtu.be/LMcOkejYQTE
    Yep I stand corrected. Thanks for that info, Quake is now even better then I thought she was. I didn’t think that was possible
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I’m gonna throw out all or nothing spite iron patriot for everyone. He’s part of all content. Also, if your person can’t take down rol wolverine, that’s not the best champ in the game is it? Same for lol x23
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Void
    Void, without question.

Huge health pool
    Regen via the Killmonger synergy for sustainability
    Hits VERY hard when FOV is active.
    Constant damage via Intimidating Presence debuffs
    Incinerate Immunity
    Regen reversal
    Power control against Power Gain, Strike Back, Spite, Mystic Dispersion, etc.
    Synergizes with some of the best champs in the game: Killmonger, Vision, and Omega Red. Add in Sabretooth for good measure to take on nearly anything.
    Able to reduce passive evade.
    Good prestige.

Feats:
    Hands-down the best regen-reversal champ in the game, which is coming in handy more and more.
    Power gain/regen reversal is handy against tough fights like Act 5 Ultron, Variant Ultron bosses, and Act 6 Ultron, which can be tough for many champs. Also one of the best champs for dealing with Masochism nodes, another Kabam favorite.
    Can solo every fight in LOL except for Guillotine and Abomination.
    Regen makes him very sustainable for AQ.
    Still one of the best AW attack champs, especially for path 6/7.
    Terrific on AW Defense, even unduped.

Downsides:
    No answer for debuff-immune nodes or champs that shrug debuffs. Luckily, his synergy partners of Omega Red and Sabretooth SHRED these fights.

The team I mentioned before has only recently been stopped with the introduction of Caustic Temper and Buffed Up nodes. The workaround? Add Hulk for another Void synergy to handle Caustic Temper.

Buffed up is still a problem...

This guy is viable in literally every game mode.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Void
    I should also say that he struggles against LOL Maestro and the Champion.
  • Nothing_hereNothing_here Posts: 97
    Others
    Iceman
    Sparky

Iceman

Could you state your reasons, please?
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Others
    Venom.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Sparky
    SESM is great unawakened and has amazing damage output. My favorite champ to play as too.
    Sparky

Venom.

Please, state why you chose him.