**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gather Intel in Nick Fury's Recon Initiatives

1131415161719»

Comments

• VinshadeVinshade Posts: 17
    If I would have known we were getting another week of intel I wouldn’t have wasted me last points. It said it was ending on April 3 with April 5 being the last store day. Now I see a calendar u til April 8th. Can you clear this up.
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    Badrose said:

Hellooo? This is very important to know... Bug or not?

My first day here, tbh I only signed in to ask it. I'm so confused about it.

Hope that's not a bug
  • The people who have a brand new week of Intel Calendar must have been ones who’s very 1st Intel started a day early (a month ago), and so when the final day started for them today they got what looks like another whole new week.

But I bet it will disappear tomorrow (just like monthly calendar disappears on a certain day, even if you had some days still remaining due to not logging in some days). At least you got to have an extra free 15 Intel from the extra 1st day of week calendar.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★

The people who have a brand new week of Intel Calendar must have been ones who’s very 1st Intel started a day early (a month ago), and so when the final day started for them today they got what looks like another whole new week.

But I bet it will disappear tomorrow (just like monthly calendar disappears on a certain day, even if you had some days still remaining due to not logging in some days). At least you got to have an extra free 15 Intel from the extra 1st day of week calendar.

Or those who missed login (like me).

The people who have a brand new week of Intel Calendar must have been ones who’s very 1st Intel started a day early (a month ago), and so when the final day started for them today they got what looks like another whole new week.

But when we miss some day, the last day of calendar turns dark corresponding that day we missed

Well, I guess only the time's gonna answer my doubt, or @Kabam Miike
  • Twg2000Twg2000 Posts: 12
    There's gotta be an answer and some form of extended Intel options cause people have been thinking there was a hard cap on the store so they spent what they had and now we are seeing rewards that exceed the store date. This needs to be addressed asap. @Kabam Miike
  • Twg2000Twg2000 Posts: 12
    I might have spent Intel early thinking that I wouldn't have time before the event ended to accumulate what I needed for my t1 crystals. What's a guy to do :)

• Or those who missed login (like me).

But when we miss some day, the last day of calendar turns dark corresponding that day we missed

Original Announcement (page 1 here) says for this Intel Calendar if you miss a day, you get reset back to day-1. So no blackout squares like monthly calendar.
    But all these cases are showing being on day-1 now, not a variety of other days during the 7-day period (unless they all missed the same day, that being just a day ago)

More likely it is because of original “Started a day early” bug that some people had last month. I still think the most “extra” you’ll end up with is that 15 Intel from an extra day-1, then the calendar will disappear tomorrow.
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    edited April 2019
    Can we get clarification on this from a mod? I "assumed" yesterday was the last day and was 10 Intel short of a decent reward... I spent what I had yesterday not expecting the calendar to reset to day 1 today!

By the way - I haven't missed any days - I've logged in 3+ times every single day since the game launched

Original Announcement (page 1 here) says for this Intel Calendar if you miss a day, you get reset back to day-1. So no blackout squares like monthly calendar.
    But all these cases are showing being on day-1 now, not a variety of other days during the 7-day period (unless they all missed the same day, that being just a day ago).

Oh yeah, maybe this is the reason, because I missed 2 days. So I'll spend my Intel asap before Intel Store closes today later.

Tks for this, buddy
    I really hadn't read the whole first post
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★

But all these cases are showing being on day-1 now, not a variety of other days during the 7-day period (unless they all missed the same day, that being just a day ago).

Oh yeah, maybe this is the reason, because I missed 2 days. So I'll spend my Intel asap before Intel Store closes today later.

Tks for this, buddy
    Why is yours closing today? Still 2 days to go.

Tks for this, buddy
    Why is yours closing today? Still 2 days to go.

It was just a mistake, sorry
    I meant I'll spend today later
  • VinshadeVinshade Posts: 17
    I didn’t miss any days and I have the extra intel week. I don’t know why they can’t address this issue. I know they’re monitoring the post. All you have to do is threaten someone and they respond. How come they can’t be just as responsive to legit questions.
  • Dibang85Dibang85 Posts: 49
    edited April 2019
    Same problem here in France. Never missed a single day, new 7 days intel calendar this morning but the store closes before.
    I hoped we would collect 6000 intel to buy awaking 5* stone (5000 intel) and 6* shards (1000 intel).
    Pleaaaaaaase @Kabam Miike
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Anyone @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Miike can answer if that is a bug or not? Calendar still shows 7 days of intel left...
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    This is what I was concerned about. 3 days left on calendar but just under 2 days left on Intel store.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra

• Hey there, this is to help out those players that got the old Calendar rewards before updating, so this way they won't miss out on a day of the Event Calendar. Everybody that got the Calendar after updating will have the extra day in this case. The calendar ends today but everyone will still be able to use their Intel to buy items until the timers on those items run out in the store.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    This suck. I thought that was the last intel calendar and I spent remaining intel on stupid t2c when I could had gotten another 3600 t2a frag
    edited April 2019

Hey there, this is to help out those players that got the old Calendar rewards before updating, so this way they won't miss out on a day of the Event Calendar. Everybody that got the Calendar after updating will have the extra day in this case. The calendar ends today but everyone will still be able to use their Intel to buy items until the timers on those items run out in the store.

Tks for the explanation :)

So yeah, Intel Daily Login disappeared from Calendar
    edited April 2019
  • RickCoRickCo Posts: 3
    I had the same problem. I lost the last 120 fury’s inform. I wrote in technical problems if they can fix that. I hope helps us before expire the time to change those informs