**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

22.1 Discussion Thread [Version 21.1.1 Available Now]

Comments

• EegnaszEegnasz Posts: 13
    Do smth bout this game coz ull loose even more old players..... This is nonsence, every single month after every sine update players suffers this bs, why cant u guys delay update release and fix all stuff
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    edited April 2019
    All we have to do is hoping that those bugs will be fixed during the following server maintenance
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★

Has anyone had the thing where in the "victory" screen after completing a fight.. there's a continuous loop of the audio and visual effects (flash) of someone landing a hit in the background behind your character?:) I have footage of it.

Yes, this is happening a lot.
  • _tokio__tokio_ Posts: 79
    MikeHock said:

Has anyone had the thing where in the "victory" screen after completing a fight.. there's a continuous loop of the audio and visual effects (flash) of someone landing a hit in the background behind your character?:) I have footage of it.

Yes, this is happening a lot.
    Happens to me when i finish a fight with either sp1 or sp2.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    EQ should run as planned, as far as I can see. There's been no news otherwise. Back Issues will be announced more next week, from what I remember.
  • BenLucasBenLucas Posts: 69

BenLucas said:

Can we please have some clarity on this? What sort of timing? Which champs will be most likely affected?? And why?

It will affect All Champions, but not in a negative fashion! This update should bring all devices in line with each other, so there are less inconsistencies in abilities and controls activating (ie. Parry timing, etc.). For the most part, this shouldn't really change anything for users on Newer/High end devices, but will make the game more consistent for players on older devices.
    @Kabam Miike you broke my domino.... any idea of an ETA on a fix or whether this is a permanent nerf?

Otherwise, can I trade my domino for your cyclops?....
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,900 ★★★★★
    I’ve encountered 2 bugs while fighting X-23 in Variant mission 3.1 on the far left path. The first is the same inability to land hits after the opponent’s sp2 that has been pointed out by others. The second is that the enemy is not knocked back by my sp3. I used Medusa’s sp3, and after the animation concluded, X-23 was instantly hitting me. There was no interval in between. I don’t know if any other champions are exhibiting this same kind of knock-down immunity to sp3 attacks, but it’s a serious problem that firing an sp3 now puts the player at risk for an immediate counterattack.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Rhino is bugged, isn’t gaining fury as intended.. Started a thread here.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/131570/rhino-is-bugged#latest
  • Rayz35Rayz35 Posts: 16
    Maintenance is over, still no improvement on the "1995 like" gameplay. @Kabam Miike When will this issue get resolved?
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Game is pretty much unplayable for me at the moment. Moto Z3
  • KBelgarion001KBelgarion001 Posts: 28
    edited April 2019
    I’m sure it’s been said, but every character has a delayed hit and a weird sound echo. Very distracting, and the maintenance did not fix a thing. Will this be looked at? I cannot consciously play this game in this state.
    edited April 2019
    Edited my above comment to make more sense...
    6 gb of ram, that's more than enough to not have the slow response. I get discouraged everytime I logged in since the update. Few fights in & it feels like Windows 95 all over again.. Do fix this ASAP as the new events are coming up. @Kabam Miike @kabam whoever gives a damm
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    What I’m most pissed off about is whenever I log in it puts me in general chat
    Where's the patch fixes!!??? C'mon kabam..
  • HussainuolHussainuol Posts: 4
    When will you release the champ included in the coming 5* featured?
  • TsoderbeTsoderbe Posts: 32

I’m trying to 100% Act 5 and it seems like it’s harder after this update. Blocking in the middle of specials. Not getting parry even with Cap IW. My bleeds don’t last as long with deep wounds. Yes I timed it. The gameplay is just off. Badly. I’ll be in the middle of a combo and get blocked. And now the special button is just blocking again. I literally hit an opponent with M L and miss only to get to heavy countered or hit with a special. Face Me isn’t working on my G Hulk. I hit a 4* 4/40 15 times with R4/55 Awakened Domino (143 sig) before I got a crit. And that’s with a crit masteries maxed. Please enlighten me on why and what is going on.

I am also doing a 100% run of Act 5 and I was fine before the update. I moved on to 5.2.5 and I am having a **** of a time getting past the first Moon Knight. His random Evade is killing me. Evade pops up indicating he is evading, but instead of evading, he is hitting me with light attack crits. Took off 75% health with 3 light attacks against an R4 5* Sabretooth. I cannot even imagine how impossible Uncollected of this months EQ is going to be.
  • Mad_Titan_21Mad_Titan_21 Posts: 8
    What will happen to antimatter calendar items for those who are waiting to update because of bugs?
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Oddly enough this is only 6 pages at this point.... maybe the problem isn't as wide spread as it seems...

Or does it indicate a complete lack of interest and a number of people just throwing in the towel?
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    I started a new thread in the bugs discussion which I'm hoping will actually get a mod response.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/131729/more-in-depth-updated-22-1-bug-list-of-issues-and-status#latest

If you're curious ^^^
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★

Oddly enough this is only 6 pages at this point.... maybe the problem isn't as wide spread as it seems...

Or does it indicate a complete lack of interest and a number of people just throwing in the towel?

Wait for the new monthly quest and this thread will explode... This update is a JOKE!
    I know lots of people haven’t updated yet. The hurt will be real for everyone soon enough.
    Badrose said:

Wait for the new monthly quest and this thread will explode... This update is a JOKE!
    I'm just surprised it hasn't exploded yet since AQ was still running when it came out.
  • Master_Dan_1000Master_Dan_1000 Posts: 56
    Great. Wasted 300 units today thinking I was just playing bad. Now I read this. Thanks Kabam. Yondu was impossible to parry and if you try to punish the Loki SP2 your hits miss and you die.

I know lots of people haven’t updated yet. The hurt will be real for everyone soon enough.

Good point!