**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No act 6 rewards!!!

I finally just completed act 6 and I didn’t
Get the chapter 1 rewards, only the single quest rewards! Help!

Comments

• FordnationFordnation Posts: 11

• Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    I’ve just 100% it and no rewards at all
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I'm no Kabam employee, but have you both tried restarting your games and then check to see if you get the rewards?
    Yup, 3 times now
    I submitted a ticked, who knows when or if I’ll be answered
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    The chapter 6 rewards were bugged when I did it, they did not show up in the rewards screen, but did show up in my inventory.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    You received them. Don't worry. Same thing happened to me. I nearly freaked out, but then when I looked at my inventory I saw my 5* & 6* shard amount increase.
  • Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 223 ★★
    Yeah same happened to me but when I checked my crystal shards and cat fragments the increase was there
    Not to mention I didn’t get any of the crystals, or access to the upgraded crystals or cavalier crystals
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Same here. Seems to be a bug that popped up today. Finished 100% 6.1 exploration and didn’t get the rewards. Restarted the game many times in the past couple hours and nothing in my inventory or crystals from the exploration rewards. Sent in a ticket as well.
  • RyevonRyevon Posts: 17
    Same, just finished and no rewards, no title. Ticket submitted....
  • Hey all,

I've passed this on to the team for investigation.
    Hopefully tomorrow they’ll have an answer
  • Hey @Fordnation, can you let us know if you got the Quest completion rewards for sure?
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★

Hey @Fordnation, can you let us know if you got the Quest completion rewards for sure?

I can confirm on the exploration side that I did get the individual quest exploration rewards, just not the chapter exploration rewards.
  • Kenny292 said:

Hey @Fordnation, can you let us know if you got the Quest completion rewards for sure?

I can confirm on the exploration side that I did get the individual quest exploration rewards, just not the chapter exploration rewards.
    Thank you! We'll pass that on to the team.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Thinking about it when I completed act 6 I only got the quest rewards for 6.1.6 show up in the rewards but the rest were in my inventory.
    I wondered where the shards and rank up crystal all came from, I just assumed I'd missed it or the rewards needed scrolling across to see them
  • Drat32Drat32 Posts: 34
    @Kabam Miike I just completed Act 6.1 and did not receive any completion rewards including the Cavalier title.
    @Kabam Miike I got the rewards from just the quest completion but not from chapter 1 completion
  • GrandetunafishGrandetunafish Posts: 6
    Kenny292 said:

@Kabam Miike This just happened to me as well few hours ago. Is there an ETA on resolution for this?
  • DanperDPDanperDP Posts: 1
    Hello. Three hours ago I finished act 6.1 and I didn’t rewards and titles.
    I restart the game but I still have no prizes.
    I am asking for help with the problem.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I’m in the same boat no chapter rewards only 6.1.6 quest rewards
  • Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74
    Same here, exploration act6 100% and didnt got the Chapter rewards. Every day another bug
This discussion has been closed.