**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

An idea

Do you guys think there should be 3/4 star champions exclusive content?

An idea 70 votes

Yes
72%
LeNoirFaineantTheVyrusSundance_2099Foxhero007CropDusterZooxanatorDuke_SilverJohnLocke117Harbinger195PeterQuillcx23433Nodude78Incitatus666Battle_GreninjaXxLoganTDCxXshadow_lurker22Colonaut123Jedi_HawkeVoltolosNoob2435 51 votes
No
27%
NikskiniTerraJim0172Mqc19OMC_PintoSixshot1borntohulaMaazlogan2321XXGhost_RiderXXNoOnexROKerneasLordRaymond3DEYSBowTieJohnKincardineNBSAIKingpinamosLordGenesisÆgon0710 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,031 ★★★★★
    No
    I can see no reason why. Most have 5* which do most of the job better than 3/4. You don't want more limitations in this game. I swear if Act 6.2 and above has a no 5* restrictions
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I would agree with 2*/3* content. 4* are still one of the most used tiers in this game.
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Yes
    That could be cool because many people can use these fun champs they don’t have as five stars, but maybe do have them as 4 stars.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Sure, content is content.
  • Options
    KincardineKincardine Posts: 25
    No
    Having content for only 3* and 4* champs I see only helping in 2 ways.
    1 - Vet players with 5/50 4" champs would feel better about all the resources they put into champs that have become obsolete.
    2 - More money for Kabam (forcing people to rank up 3* and 4* who otherwise would not have)

So because of #2 I vote no. lol
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Yes
    There was an idea
    to bring together a group of remarkable champs
    to see if they could become something more.
  • Options
    LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★

There was an idea
    to bring together a group of remarkable champs
    to see if they could become something more.

So that when we needed them, they could fight the battles
    That we never could
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,750 ★★★★★
    No
    No need to, but I'd enjoy it. It could be in-game
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Sure, sounds like a lot of fun! I'd be happy to have a chance to dust off my maxed out three stars for some fun challenges.
  • Options
    TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Yes
    What I think would be a great use for them is to create tiered wars where you have...

2*/3* - 2* defenders and 3* attackers
    3*/4* - 3* defenders and 4* attackers
    4*/5* - 4* defenders and 5* attackers
    5*/6* - 5*/6* defenders and 5*/6* attackers

End game players would not change what they do, but mid-tiers players would be able to adjust based on the alliance's level. 2*/3* would give beginners a fair shot too.