**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What trash-tier champion doo you like to fight with?

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
For me, it’s ant-man.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I'm with DNA. I don't really think in terms of trash. One that I enjoy that is not well-used is Gambit. It's all in the mechanics.
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I like using Antman, but with Ghost and Wasp synergies he's actually pretty good. I like using Colossus and Juggernaut, and since I pulled KK as my latest 5 star I've actually had quite a bit of fun using her
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    Colossus and iron fist animation seem smooth to me so i do enjoy using them in arena.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I enjoy playing vulture and venompool
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    He might not be trash but Loki is fun. Especially duped.
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★

I enjoy playing vulture and venompool

3/45'd VP as soon as I duped him a ways back. Hopefully now it'll pay off in the new variant
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Woody15 said:

I like using Antman, but with Ghost and Wasp synergies he's actually pretty good. I like using Colossus and Juggernaut, and since I pulled KK as my latest 5 star I've actually had quite a bit of fun using her

KK is one of those "meme" champs I don't mind playing. Decent damage with the furies, never a chore to use her in arena. Unlike Groot...
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    I actually think Rhino is kinda fun. Unstoppable dashing in, over and over is kinda refreshing. Screw timing, try and stop me
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Iron man og for me.
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    I enjoy playing with Netflix Daredevil. You can spam parry-armour break
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Hela is great. Just takes effort to keep her Fury going.
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    I enjoy playing with Mordo. His soul barb is great against champs with lots of buffs like Groot and Vemon
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    IP.

Launch a SP2, pin them to the wall and spam heavies for as long as possible. I think I got 17 off once before the stupid AI killed me with a SP3
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    I enjoy using beast he was my first maxed 4 star
  • Options
    DocBDocB Posts: 150
    OML for me. 4hit combo into a heavy, s2 gets a good bleed when he converts pacifism. Just love the dude, probably from the comics though lol
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    He probably isn't considered trash because of his defensive uses, but I absolutely love Mordo for attack. One of my best champions, took him to r4 before Blade and Venom. He did about 75% of the RoL fights and cleared every resistor node in Act 5 for me. Can't wait to pull him as a 6 star.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

there no such thing as "trash-tier" they do not exist. saying otherwise is just hate crusading.

Yeah so his is Joe Fixit
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

there no such thing as "trash-tier" they do not exist. saying otherwise is just hate crusading.

Straight trippin.. That's all I can say haha