**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No new avengers to rank-up; How can I progress in Avenger Objectives?!

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    AndiYTDE said:

Lormif said:

Gambl0r said:

Hey guys -

This is the first time we're really doing things like this and we will certainly be learning from it to keep in mind for future iterations. This content is designed for a variety of players, but can't cater to all, while some is a bonus to what is already going on. We're sorry for what disappointment this is going to cause, but please know we're readily taking all the feedback you're sharing.

"Can't Cater to All"....What??
    So all your end game players, that have invested time and alot of money into the game, with all their avenger champs maxed out are just disregarded? While lower ranked player, that probably haven't invested any money at all, that play casually will reap the rewards of those objectives. Seems backwards to me

And the excuse is 'we will certainly be learning from it', but we won't fix anything for the biggest event of the year.
    Unreal
    No, you are not "left out" you have a mission that will be difficult for new people to do, rank up a 5* avenger. Should the new players get upset that they cannot complete that one and feel disregarded?
    There is a difference: In theory newer players can pull a 5* Avenger and get them to R2, considering the fact that 5* shards are quite easy to obtain now and it is possible to form a 5* crystal in over 40 days. OP can not get a 4* Avenger to rank 2 as he has already done that in the past. Do you see how your equation is completely wrong?
    you "in theory" is not exactly easy. And in theory you can sell a champion and try and get him and rank him up if the rewards are that important. Both sides are not considered reasonable, but that is what makes it equal.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Tayyab82 said:

The idea of R2 an Avenger itself is idiotic. I doubt many lvl 60 players would even have a 4* for r2, unless its a new champ. Except one new hero, none of my 4* are below 3/30. And getting a new avenger hero (i.e. Ronin) will be total RNG based unless they bring him in arena. One more reason why I started loosing interest in this game.

Oh he will be in the arena, just gotta put up about 12mil at a guess.
    Don’t really follow the featured 4* score trends anymore tbh though
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

That is all relative... it is not a small thing for those on a competitive level. The extra 2 chances at an awakening crystal, T5B, and other material is a disadvantage.

Good news for those playing at a competive level who think 1 extra long shot at like 900 t5b and 3600 t2a is going to be advantageous, you can compete for Ronin in the arenas; they’ll be able to use those materials to compete against people who are lucky enough get more of those materials from map 7 crystals.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    edited April 2019
    Has it been mentioned you can sell the champs? I mean I know there are some hardcore ass arena grinders out here, but if youre going through like 120 4* champs a session, maybe you deserve to get rid of some 3.30s and make it like 108 lol, no guarantee but reasonable odds to pick 1 up, or if (likely will be) there is an old avenger in the arena, sell that guy and grind 6 mil and call it a day. The 3*s are going to be available in the side quest thing as well. so you can pick 1 to sell with lowest sig level and move on.......... this is if its worth it to you, as been stated 1 extra long shot at some meh rewards.
    AndiYTDE said:

Lormif said:

AndiYTDE said:

Lormif said:

AndiYTDE said:

Lormif said:

Gambl0r said:

Hey guys -

This is the first time we're really doing things like this and we will certainly be learning from it to keep in mind for future iterations. This content is designed for a variety of players, but can't cater to all, while some is a bonus to what is already going on. We're sorry for what disappointment this is going to cause, but please know we're readily taking all the feedback you're sharing.

So all your end game players, that have invested time and alot of money into the game, with all their avenger champs maxed out are just disregarded? While lower ranked player, that probably haven't invested any money at all, that play casually will reap the rewards of those objectives. Seems backwards to me

And the excuse is 'we will certainly be learning from it', but we won't fix anything for the biggest event of the year.
    Unreal
    No, you are not "left out" you have a mission that will be difficult for new people to do, rank up a 5* avenger. Should the new players get upset that they cannot complete that one and feel disregarded?
    There is a difference: In theory newer players can pull a 5* Avenger and get them to R2, considering the fact that 5* shards are quite easy to obtain now and it is possible to form a 5* crystal in over 40 days. OP can not get a 4* Avenger to rank 2 as he has already done that in the past. Do you see how your equation is completely wrong?
    you "in theory" is not exactly easy. And in theory you can sell a champion and try and get him and rank him up if the rewards are that important. Both sides are not considered reasonable, but that is what makes it equal.
    You have absolutely no idea about the game, do you? Someone with a little bit of brain would not even consider selling a champion, no matter what star level or rank. Whereas getting 5* champions is something one should go for. With your consideration of selling champions you have disqualified yourself from any discussion that is about endgame players.
    Maybe you should learn to read before you become so super aggressive.. I said it was not a reasonable option, just like expecting a new player to RNG a 5* avenger with limited access to 5*s is also unreasonable. If you are not going to read what I state fully then you disqualify yourself.
    Oh, I´ve read what you´ve written. Difference between your suggestion and mine is: My suggestion implies that newer players are working on getting something which is going to help them in the future, you want endgame players to break the number one rule in this game: Never sell a champion! Now tell me: Why are you in denial?
    first if you read what I wrote you would not attack me by claiming I stated something I litterally stated the opposite of... So one of your posts is wrong..

Second I never suggested you sell a character, which goes back to number 1....

third, what is more unreasonable, that someone who gets maybe 1 or 2 5*s a month gets lucky with RNG to be able to get the the quest cleared or a person who does not need the 4*s (we are talking about end game players right?) sell theirs to get lucky on their insane amount of 4* pulls?

Hey guys -

In other words no one actually thought through these events and what it actually means for long time players....
    We did, but also know that we have to create content for a huge spectrum of players and player experiences. Just like there may be content that is not easily completed by Users with smaller rosters, there may be content that is not easily completed by those more experienced.

There is a lot of great content this month, and these Objectives are just one small part of them.
    That's really a cop out here.

This specifically penalizes those that have been around for a very long time and have ranked these champs in the past by not providing a way for them to participate in the event.
    and by event, you mean one small quest in the event... Its not like you are unable to do any of the missions.... Just like new players are unable to complete some of the missions...
    AndiYTDE said:

Lormif said:

AndiYTDE said:

Lormif said:

AndiYTDE said:

Lormif said:

Gambl0r said:

Hey guys -

Unreal
    You have absolutely no idea about the game, do you? Someone with a little bit of brain would not even consider selling a champion, no matter what star level or rank. Whereas getting 5* champions is something one should go for. With your consideration of selling champions you have disqualified yourself from any discussion that is about endgame players.
    Maybe you should learn to read before you become so super aggressive.. I said it was not a reasonable option, just like expecting a new player to RNG a 5* avenger with limited access to 5*s is also unreasonable. If you are not going to read what I state fully then you disqualify yourself.
    Oh, I´ve read what you´ve written. Difference between your suggestion and mine is: My suggestion implies that newer players are working on getting something which is going to help them in the future, you want endgame players to break the number one rule in this game: Never sell a champion! Now tell me: Why are you in denial?
    1) That’s not a rule, it’s a suggestion.
    2) A new Avenger will be available.
    3) If the rewards are worth it selling a champion you can immediately recoup is definatly an option.
    4) If you are an “end game” player with all Avengers ranked up you are easily in a position to recoup that loss.

Your stance is unreasonable. But hey whatever it rakes right? Even if it means denying reality, cause you know “end game” player and all that, 1 of 30+ crystals is worth losing face while selling and immediately replacing a champion means something.

Got more news for you, back in the day it was common practice for “end game” players to sell champions and replace them in the arena when 5* shards were deemed valuable.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    While there are things players who have been playing longer can't do...it isn't the end of the world. Instead to a certain degree it will help balance the game as it provides something for lower tier players can obtain.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

Hey guys -

In other words no one actually thought through these events and what it actually means for long time players....
    We did, but also know that we have to create content for a huge spectrum of players and player experiences. Just like there may be content that is not easily completed by Users with smaller rosters, there may be content that is not easily completed by those more experienced.

There is a lot of great content this month, and these Objectives are just one small part of them.

This specifically penalizes those that have been around for a very long time and have ranked these champs in the past by not providing a way for them to participate in the event.
    and by event, you mean one small quest in the event... Its not like you are unable to do any of the missions.... Just like new players are unable to complete some of the missions...
    New Players have the opportunity to do them, they are not getting cut out of it.

Lets be clear here there's
    6 Get avengers
    8 Rank Up Avengers

• mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

Hey guys -

New players have an opportunity to do it, they have not been cut out of it.

Lets be clear here:
    6 Get avengers
    8 Rank Up Avengers.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Gambl0r said:

Hey guys -

Unreal
    Difficult is a lot easier than impossible.
    edited April 2019
    AndiYTDE said:

AndiYTDE said:

Lormif said:

AndiYTDE said:

Lormif said:

AndiYTDE said:

Lormif said:

Gambl0r said:

Hey guys -

Unreal
    3) If the rewards are worth it selling a champion you can immediately recoup is definatly an option.
    4) If you are an “end game” player with all Avengers ranked up you are easily in a position to recoup that loss.

Your stance is unreasonable. But hey whatever it rakes right? Even if it means denying reality, cause you know “end game” player and all that, 1 of 30+ crystals is worth losing face while selling and immediately replacing a champion means something.

Got more news for you, back in the day it was common practice for “end game” players to sell champions and replace them in the arena when 5* shards were deemed valuable.
    Cool. Suggest to any endgame player to sell a champion, especially a 4* one: They are going to laugh at you!
    We don´t know if Ronin will have the Avengers tag. And even if he has it, you would have to spend quite some time in the arena to grind for him or open your wallet for crystals.
    Got some news for you as well: We live today, not "back in the day" ;) Back in the days we used to have two world wars as well, does that mean we should start one soon?
    1) Consult Lagacy, Yeet and Dreamin34 (recently even) who have all sold 4* and documented it on YouTube.
    2) Ronin has the Avengers tag.
    3) Yes, as a competitive “end game” player you can compete for Ronin in the arenas.

• battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    AndiYTDE said:

AndiYTDE said:

Lormif said:

AndiYTDE said:

Lormif said:

AndiYTDE said:

Lormif said:

Gambl0r said:

Hey guys -

Unreal

Cool. Suggest to any endgame player to sell a champion, especially a 4* one: They are going to laugh at you!
    We don´t know if Ronin will have the Avengers tag. And even if he has it, you would have to spend quite some time in the arena to grind for him or open your wallet for crystals.
    Got some news for you as well: We live today, not "back in the day" ;) Back in the days we used to have two world wars as well, does that mean we should start one soon?
    I'm good with selling a 4* especially if they are a rerun in the featured arena ( i find it hard pressed to believe during end game movie there wont be a 4* avenger re run in the arena) I run map 7x5 top 20 aq, have war elite badge from last season. act 6.1, v1, v2 done, DO I fill definition of endgame player with that criteria? I'm not laughing. Solid plan if I think the reward is worth it....
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    lol, who didn't see the Avengers crystal for cash coming?
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210

just what we needed.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Viper83 said:

just what we needed.

Just what some needed, still have some people who already have them Ranked Up...
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

So I hear War Machine is part of the crystal bundle but you guys don’t have him tagged as an #Avenger? Lol what’s up with that?
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210

Viper83 said:

just what we needed.

Just what some needed, still have some people who already have them Ranked Up...

LMAO i know. im on the same boat. have them all but already at r3.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Wait the Avengers Bundle is an Apple Exclusive, Android Players got a Guardians Bundle! 😲
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    What if I pulled a 5* avenger right before I updated the game. It's not really fair is it?