Alliance War Season Rewards for Season 13 have now been distributed. Compensation for individual Wars will be sent later today (Nov 20). You can leave your alliance and still receive the individual Wars Compensation. We are also investigating an issue with Champions stuck in AQ. At the moment Days 1-4 of Honor Rewards have been paid out, Day 5 and full Rewards are still coming!

6.2 Mister Sinister [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 257 ★★
    Can a mod comment on whether passive furies are supposed to count towards Caustic Temper?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 2,322 ★★★★

Can a mod comment on whether passive furies are supposed to count towards Caustic Temper?

They do not

They do not
    I know they don't but I was wondering if this is like Can't Stop Won't Stop and passives are still supposed to.
  • Mcord117Mcord117 Posts: 1,287 ★★★★
    Medusa is non functional for this fight without atleast 10 revives. Oh well
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 710 ★★
    I tryd my max dupe aa n max dupe void died to poison I give up on 6.2
    Yeah I gave it a look but I am not going back in. Sinister is worse than crossbones

I tryd my max dupe aa n max dupe void died to poison I give up on 6.2

I recorded a video off this disaster off a fight
  • MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 76
    Very easy...
    I used Captain marvel movie+Kamara
    Binary mode killed him in less than 2 mins
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 105
    edited June 12
    DalBot said:

Aegon did the job for me

What rank is your Aegon? And final combo meter? @DalBot
  • Rafal22ptRafal22pt Posts: 4
    I'm playing this game over 2 years but it is Stupid game I have no hulk hulk ragnarok Medusa and hyperion 5* and is not possible to defeat Mr sinister. I have only 1 poison immu 5* she hulk but... Passive fury is ignored
    my fight vs him
    MabkaZuck said:

Very easy...

I guess I am all set once I pull her and rank her up
    His literly giving me a very hard time remove the poison he does when u hit him my aa n void get destroy in secounds I dont care if the fight is long
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 105
    Did you read the nodes? Your champs need to have an active fury buff in order to do any real damage, so AA & Void wouldn’t work without some synergies (and also cuz they’re not poison immune)
    Yes but I have no other way to beat it
    Fix this fight as soon as possible
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,526 ★★★★
    Use Hyp and Sp1, seems to work okay, annoying if he uses his sp1, but can be done with only a couple revives, at least for initial run through

I ended up using 3/45 Crossbones to beat him with boosts on and revives. It was a stupid fight but he is definitely bugged.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    MabkaZuck said:

Very easy...

Brie while in Binary would be a good option. Just need to spam heavy attacks to stay in Binary. Having Nick Fury for the extended binary timer would only make it easier.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 198 ★★

Hulk?

One special 1 from Mr. Sinister and all your furies are converted into passive shock which kills you in seconds even if you are using a rank 5 Hulk.
This discussion has been closed.