**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What would you consider Namor as?

What would you consider Namor as? 146 votes

Beyond god tier
36%
TacoScottythetaman23Dmonster69FallencircusadqqedfyvrCoBfan1987abhi7215CliffordcanWîndšpäveErkPizzabeatRasiloverScholiaBsnskaBlubfish_666IDogeKittenPrimeStarKillerVIITechonefortyBurro 53 votes
God tier
35%
Vdh2008SiliyoAjavedarni2RaganatorWakandas_FinestSpeedbumpTerraKossukoseBajjsbwuqjwShoaib_scOrcDovahkiinSavio444A l p h aWrathfulRaven_ASDF_SceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsMcord117SkyBlueGaming 52 votes
Demi god tier
12%
BigPoppaCBONEdanielmathRoOOtsPaytoPlayanubhavdivinegamerTheKiryuMarkg25MC2707WoogieboogieAvonbballRehan010_Batman1903PIZZATIMEFlappy_Ninja64AstoundsMr_incredibl3GlorfindelRagnabro 18 votes
useful tier
6%
SnizzbarSpity68Wayntostkhan08JayProngsgauravtheslayerDenzel116Wade420wilson69Too_qikTheBestinTuakau 10 votes
Ok tier
0%
Meme tier
8%
MarzGrooveCrkwestThesurvivlistKillerRino19cx23433RaiserX_Factor_Agentphil56201LoctiteSuperGlueGraydroxOGAvengerFred_JoeityBlue_Eyed_Thing 13 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    God tier
    He takes some setup but he's very strong if you can nail that setup
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Beyond god tier
    High damage output, an INSANE 300% fury from SP3 (which stacks), Imperius Rex can scrap RoL champs, and a 240% percent damage increase from specials when you activate Imperius Rex. Oh and he regens 6% health from specials (he is resistant to recoil). I have a 4 star version of him and I'm more than pleased.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Demi god tier

High damage output, an INSANE 300% fury from SP3 (which stacks), Imperius Rex can scrap RoL champs, and a 240% percent damage increase from specials when you activate Imperius Rex. Oh and he regens 6% health from specials (he is immune to recoil). I have a 4 star version of him and I'm more than pleased.

Isn't this wrong? i thought he regens 6% of his missing health
    Beyond god tier

High damage output, an INSANE 300% fury from SP3 (which stacks), Imperius Rex can scrap RoL champs, and a 240% percent damage increase from specials when you activate Imperius Rex. Oh and he regens 6% health from specials (he is immune to recoil). I have a 4 star version of him and I'm more than pleased.

Wait sorry I meant he is resistant to recoil, I'll edit it.
    Demi god tier

He has no real sustainability or immunity, i'm personally grinding him (1st champ ever) but purely for prestige. If he was even 10500 prestige i wouldn't be going for him.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★

He has no real sustainability or immunity, i'm personally grinding him (1st champ ever) but purely for prestige. If he was even 10500 prestige i wouldn't be going for him.
    Hes got a little sustainability. He does regen a littler for each special he uses.
  • Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    Demi god tier
    It really depends on if you are thinking about attack or defense.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Beyond god tier
    Surprised no one here mentioned his sig ability. Hes anti-fun and interactive dmg champ, has extremely high prestige, insane dmg on sp3 fury, is suicide friendly. I would put him at god tier but due to his prestige I will bump him up to beyond-god tier.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Beyond god tier
    Having him regen is insane. That damage output is awesome and his sig is nice with the meta of the game. Seems like there is always new random damage coming out.
  • ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
    edited June 2019

Namor is new #1 champ in the game

I believe he is beyond God tier but best is too much of a stretch imo
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Beyond god tier
    If played right, you can achieve a 1200% damage boost for a decent amount of time. That's nuts
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    edited June 2019
    Beyond god tier
    At max sig he has crazy utility

Basically if it works as it seems he is:

Anti thorns, anti korg, anti electro, anti micro reflect, anti spiked armor

Also when attacking, anti suicides masteries (regen from will power but put damage on opponent), anti void, anti bleed node, anti shock node, anti poison node, starburst, degen, etc... yes these will still hurt when not attacking but effectively has partial immunity for whole fight on average (mix of 100% when attack and 0% when not attack)

Have to see if someone has confirmed it does work with every type of damage as if should. And I should be clear it’s not just “anti” but in all these cases reflecting damage, increasing his damage output some have touched upon. Heck in 6.2.5 or whatever that has shield global he can most likely time his attack right and reflect damage he would have taken for defender touching him.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    God tier
    Very much fun to play tier
  • Chicken_MasterChicken_Master Posts: 18
    I love the fact that people picked meme tier lol
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Meme tier
    Is he bleed immune? No. Does he have any fat armour stacks? No! Colossus still beats him any day.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    I just pulled a 4* of Namor and didn't realize how awesome he was until I played around with him some. I also love his animations. Great champ
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Stop using Seatin’s stupid tier classifications. Beyond god tier doesn’t even make sense. Listen to yourself people. There’s barely even a god tier and you could even argue that doesn’t exist anymore.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    God tier
    V1PER1987 said:

Stop using Seatin’s stupid tier classifications. Beyond god tier doesn’t even make sense. Listen to yourself people. There’s barely even a god tier and you could even argue that doesn’t exist anymore.

It's the most common list, and that's why most use it. And God tiers do still exist. The higher the tier the more that Champion can handle in-game
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    useful tier
    Glass jaw!
    Terra said:

V1PER1987 said:

It's the most common list, and that's why most use it. And God tiers do still exist. The higher the tier the more that Champion can handle in-game
    God tier described (meaning pre 12.0) a champ that could literally tear through any part of the game without really breaking a sweat. That doesn’t exist anymore as Kabam as guaranteed to put in counters to each and every champion to prevent that from happening. Before you could literally use SW and DS for EVERYTHING. That’s not true now.
    Beyond god tier
    V1PER1987 said:

Terra said:

V1PER1987 said:

God tier described (meaning pre 12.0) a champ that could literally tear through any part of the game without really breaking a sweat. That doesn’t exist anymore as Kabam as guaranteed to put in counters to each and every champion to prevent that from happening. Before you could literally use SW and DS for EVERYTHING. That’s not true now.
    No god tiers? I can name a few champs who have almost no counters. Quake, Corvus, Cull. That's what makes them beyond god tier, being insane and having few counters. God tiers are very good, but have quite a few counters and not the best. We just call "God Tiers" beyond god tiers now because the game has gotten more complicated and hard.

V1PER1987 said:

Terra said:

V1PER1987 said:

No god tiers? I can name a few champs who have almost no counters. Quake, Corvus, Cull. That's what makes them beyond god tier, being insane and having few counters. God tiers are very good, but have quite a few counters and not the best. We just call "God Tiers" beyond god tiers now because the game has gotten more complicated and hard.
    It still makes no sense. Beyond God. How are you beyond God?
    Demi god tier

V1PER1987 said:

Terra said:

V1PER1987 said:

Cull? lol
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    God tier
    He is great champion, but he isn’t a game changer. You need to have him at sig 200 to get the most of his ability. I have him at 140 and I take a lot of damage. He bring another dimension to the game with fun and interactive unavoidable damage, but won’t break the game like blade did when he came out
  • Jlive78Jlive78 Posts: 58
    V1PER1987 said:

You’re arguing semantics. Call the best “beyond god-tier”, “top tier”, “the bestest”...whatever. You can’t say that ghost, or, void, quake, aegon,...etc are the same tier as magneto, ip, rhino,..etc. So, people make names for tiers. You don’t like the name, fine, call it something else. But there are different tiers, you can’t say there aren’t (at least if you want to be taken seriously).
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    V1PER1987 said:

Terra said:

V1PER1987 said:

It wasn't even true then, except as hyperbole. For example, you couldn't SW your way through literally everything: you'd very ironically get killed in RoL when you reached, drum roll, SW because you'd be poisoned to death if you were using a crit team (which, if you're trying to SW your way through the game, you would be).

You could argue that SW and OG Thor's dominance over the content that existed at the time has no equal today. I'd say that is debatable, but it is at least debatable. But even at their best, they couldn't do everything. They were more demi-gods than true gods.

I've played MMOs that have real gods: end game player entities that are only challenged by end game content of ridiculous and practically fiat-levels of challenge. Nothing in MCOC at any time then or now has yet achieved that level of content supremacy.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Beyond god tier

Complete trash
    Look at him
    No shirt and smells like a damn fish

He’s better without the shirt 😏