Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

100% Act 4 or Uncollected?

Hey everyone, need some advice. As you can see from the Poll Question, I've been stuck with a tough decision, and I have been for a while now. Attached are screenshots of my top roster, as well as my progress through Act 4 so far (Spoiler Alert: it ain't much, Chief). I have 4.1 and 4.2 at 100%, and past the 2nd screenshot I only have one path done in each quest for the rest of Act 4, and I've beaten the Maestro. Meanwhile, I haven't touched Act 5 yet.

So thinking rewards-wise,
100% Act 4 would give me the resources I need to R3 Stark Spidey as well as get some more 4* and 5* champs, but I understand it's going to take F O R E V E R. Whereas going Uncollected, I've heard it's the little extra rewards that make it worthwhile, but I don't know if it's better than 100% Act 4 for my specific case. I also don't know if I necessarily have the right champs to go through the easiest paths of 5.1 and 5.2 and beat the Collector without it being impossible.

I took a really long break from the game during school (started playing again a month ago) so I don't have a lot of the crazy new champs, but I know I have some solid heavy hitters of old as my top. I also have a 4* Generic Awakening Gem that I think I should use on Archangel, but I'm unsure. What do I do, o wise ones? Thanks for your help in advance!

100% Act 4 or Uncollected? 64 votes

Act 4 100%
43%
zuffyGigantor13TerraroninT80BlackSaChiOrcDovahkiinStingerbk[Deleted User]TootHero2AnkalagonnTony886Hector_1475Batman1903EtjamaAdityaLohia2100KG05_1Dose_ResponsiveMidnite93Bucky_7Suguchi_Affu 28 votes
Send it on Uncollected
56%
YellsomeStark78AlfaSceptilemaniacThunderGodSpiderCoolsZ3ROArchdemon_ToxicBladejlamadisonKobster84ZombieZeddFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671StanceXxOriginalxXSidDDragonNBSAIDead1Smibsismimonomugg 36 votes

Comments

• Options
    Mr_incredibl3Mr_incredibl3 Posts: 104
    Act 4 100%
    You are so close I would finnish it
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,159 ★★★★★
    Act 4 100%
    Act 4 is so easy, there are 4 t2a waiting for you.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Send it on Uncollected
    I’d have a go at act 5 to see how you do if you can get to 5.2.4 with not that many problems I’d say go for uncollected
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Act 4 100%
    Act4, those 4 t2a are very useful
  • Options
    AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Send it on Uncollected
    Much better stuff overtime by getting Uncollected. Build up the Uncollected daily and 4 hour crystals and gives you opportunity to start the UC monthly event quests (shards in the first chapter even if you can't complete.) The Act 4 explore rewards will always be there for later, too much energy for what it's worth
  • Options
    OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Act 4 100%
    Get that awakening gem for archangel
  • Options
    roninT80roninT80 Posts: 5
    Act 4 100%
    Awaken AA immediately!
  • Options
    HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 118
    edited June 2019

Get that awakening gem for archangel

Lol I already have one, said so in the last bit - should I awaken him or wait for someone else?
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Act 4 100%
    Roster is not enough for act 5 rank up champs to r5 like the hood or mordo
  • Options
    HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 118
    Tony886 said:

Roster is not enough for act 5 rank up champs to r5 like the hood or mordo

I have a 4* Morningstar currently at 3/30. I had planned on bringing her up as my first 5/50 4* Mystic. Should I do Hood or Mordo though instead?
  • Options
    mrclever8mrclever8 Posts: 12
    I would go with Hood in my opinion he is one of the best mystic champs.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Send it on Uncollected
    Definitely take a shot at act 5...see how deep u can get and if u get stuck then u cal always go back to act 4 exploration...but uncollected gives more value as compared to act 4 exploration which u can always do after becoming uncollected
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Act 4 100%
    I would say go ahead and do Act 5, but you're so close to exploring Act 4 that there is absolutely no excuse not to. R3ing that Sparky will make Act 5 way easier too.