Epic rift?

Casal_TCasal_T Member Posts: 63
I love how players get mocked in the game. You get enough shards to open an epic rift with the hope for something "epic." Just like every spin of any crystal, they show you the good stuff and you land on a pile of trash. Why do I need to get blatently mocked by tossing in the ultra-epic 20 PHC shsrds????

Comments

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,289 ★★★★★
    You get those from defeating enemies in there. A small boost if you will. You get them for free so stop your cranking
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Member Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Shouldn’t have done unstable....
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★
    The Shards were a random drop from a Fight. The Rewards you got were the 6* Shards.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Member Posts: 1,472 ★★★

unstable
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,559 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    RNG is RNG,

seen people with insane 6* luck, his first 6* was corvus and another dude first was hulkbuster

then theres me with 20+ 6* and none i would R2, No corvus,No domino,No Ghost etc, meanwhile i also seen people
    with less than 10 6* champs have a 6* corvus and domino!!! and multiple youtubers around 3+ i know personally have 6* domino and corvus with less than half of my pulls!!

its insane right?
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    The rewards aren't guaranteed, but you get a shot and hope for the best. You may not want the free 20phc but hey, they are just there. Just gotta try again or don't.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Member Posts: 782 ★★★
    I have 29 6* now, no Corvus, no Domino, none that I want to r2.
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Member Posts: 298

Still better than what I got pal :smiley:
  • StarlordisWickedStarlordisWicked Member Posts: 295
    Too many people post that “you get this for free”. That’s like saying taking a greyhound bus 3000 miles is cheaper than flying - it’s only true if you value your time as completely worthless.

The reality is when there is a grinding event - one where you do hundreds of mindless tasks until you finally get to open something - there better be a decent return on the investment or eventually you’ll stop spending the time.

It’s not as if they gave away one free crystal and you spun it and didn’t win....
  • thebiggeasythebiggeasy Member Posts: 7

Its all RNG