**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

T2 Alpha cats

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Losspik said:

Its simple if you want end game resources play the end game....

I'm cavalier, half way through act 6, 100% act 5 so please define end game? I think you mean "alliance end game", the one that requires spending a lot of time on the game.
    Again, it is not because we are not actively in an alliance running map 6 that we should not get more T2a.
    I'm at a point where I have to hold any rank 4 5* because I want to rank 5 one of them, and it's gonna take months. Very frustrating.

If we go your way, does it mean that if you are not in an alliance you don't deserve getting T2a at all (except for those coming from story and event quest)?
    I understand the need for limitation, I don't understand the need for bottleneck, it creates a lot of frustration (why even open crystals if you can't rank the champions up? I mean, you go that far with r3...) and overall bad user experience.
    Alliance events are part of the end game, simple. Getting a rank 4 or 5 5* is part of the end game. Getting those end game items should require effort. If you have time to run just the Uncollected monthly event and map 4 AQ, you can earn enough glory and fragments to form T2A at a decent rate. And if you're that desperate and have T1A in overflow, sell some. It's faster to get T2A than the 2 T5B you need for that Rank 5 anyway.
  • EquwanEquwan Posts: 96

They had some good offers for T2A a few months ago (like 3 for $100 type of deals) but nothing in awhile. And then they bundle them in with t5b shards that I don't need since almost capped.

If yu think $100 is reasonable for 3 T2alpha then yu must be rich .. especially when yu need 6 or 7 to rank 5 & 6 star champs.. plus not everyone wants to spend or is able to spend that kind of money on a game... yu should be able to grind for rewards Nd resources not buy your way through the game... mind yu this is marvel .. I’m pretty sure mainly adults play this but it is still for kids

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    They aren’t meant to be easy to get
    I swapped to a map 6 ally and I’ve managed to get 4 in 2 weeks albeit with a bit of luck so I’d say map 6 is the best way to get them
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,166 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

I swapped to a map 6 ally and I’ve managed to get 4 in 2 weeks albeit with a bit of luck so I’d say map 6 is the best way to get them

4 is a defeligt lucky also depending one EQ.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Losspik said:

I'm cavalier, half way through act 6, 100% act 5 so please define end game? I think you mean "alliance end game", the one that requires spending a lot of time on the game.
    Again, it is not because we are not actively in an alliance running map 6 that we should not get more T2a.
    I'm at a point where I have to hold any rank 4 5* because I want to rank 5 one of them, and it's gonna take months. Very frustrating.

If we go your way, does it mean that if you are not in an alliance you don't deserve getting T2a at all (except for those coming from story and event quest)?
    I understand the need for limitation, I don't understand the need for bottleneck, it creates a lot of frustration (why even open crystals if you can't rank the champions up? I mean, you go that far with r3...) and overall bad user experience.
    If you're Cavalier, you should also be getting T2 Alpha fragments from daily crystals.

And it is supposed to take months to rank 5 something. Rank 5 and rank 2 rankups are the highest rankups you can do in the game. It takes months even for most of the top players to gather the rank up resources to do a rank 5 or rank 2 rankup.
    DNA3000 said:

Losspik said:

If you're Cavalier, you should also be getting T2 Alpha fragments from daily crystals.

And it is supposed to take months to rank 5 something. Rank 5 and rank 2 rankups are the highest rankups you can do in the game. It takes months even for most of the top players to gather the rank up resources to do a rank 5 or rank 2 rankup.
    Really wish I’m culd disageed and agerd. But you rigth it take them mouth to said if you ain’t a whale then yes. But if u somone like cowwhal then u can have a rank5 in the mit he get the chmap alest rank4
    Gamer said:

DNA3000 said:

Losspik said:

Really wish I’m culd disageed and agerd. But you rigth it take them mouth to said if you ain’t a whale then yes. But if u somone like cowwhal then u can have a rank5 in the mit he get the chmap alest rank4
    Even COW is limited in ranking up. He can buy an unlimited number of champion crystals, so he can theoretically have any champion that's offered. His roster size is limited only by how much he wants to spend. But you can't buy an unlimited amount of rank up resources. If you could, he'd rank 5/rank 2 everything. But I think even he is limited to just a couple rank 2 champs and a healthy but not ridiculous amount of rank 5 champs. He can rank quickly, but not instantly. Even he paces out his rank 5 rankups: many of the champs he pulls and shows gameplay for are rank 4s if they aren't a priority for him to take all the way up.
    edited June 2019
    DNA3000 said:

Gamer said:

DNA3000 said:

Losspik said:

Even COW is limited in ranking up. He can buy an unlimited number of champion crystals, so he can theoretically have any champion that's offered. His roster size is limited only by how much he wants to spend. But you can't buy an unlimited amount of rank up resources. If you could, he'd rank 5/rank 2 everything. But I think even he is limited to just a couple rank 2 champs and a healthy but not ridiculous amount of rank 5 champs. He can rank quickly, but not instantly. Even he paces out his rank 5 rankups: many of the champs he pulls and shows gameplay for are rank 4s if they aren't a priority for him to take all the way up.
    You do ikow he hav a lot of the ggc from last year we he culd farm unlimited tier2 aplha so my point stil stay but as I’m just so I’m agerd with you
    As I’m said alest he can rank4 pretty much what he won’t to he end of out of the ggc with I’m sure he kind is buy now
  • Jlive78Jlive78 Posts: 58
    Kobster84 said:

But map 6 isn’t an option for lots of endgame players that have limited time due to careers and such. I play 2 hrs a night and 30 minutes every morning with two 15 minute “bathroom breaks “ during the day. I understand they’re not supposed to be plentiful but they damn sure should be more accessible to players in my situation.

I don’t mind spending because I can’t afford the time. People always jump on people that spend money but how is it any more fair that they have all this extra time which I don’t. I have money, they have time. People like me keep the lights on at Kabam so the f2p players have a game.
    edited June 2019
    smy168 said:

depending on your AQ ranking per week....
    5 T2 Alpha shards: 1800 x 5 = 9000 : 2250 glory chips
    reset in 7 days: rinse and repeat with AQ finishes
    per month at this rate is 1T2 Alpha per month

yes, hard to come by and expensive but I don't like the options in Glory and the T5 deal is just not worth it. It's actually harder to get specific Cat4s when you break it down...

Good Luck!

This actually proves my point that they are way over priced so thank yu for yur mathematics... this shows that once per week we have to spend all of our glory earnings to obtain 1/4 of a resource that we need.. so it would take 4 weeks to get one T2A .. 5* r4 yu need 4 T2A 5* r5 yu need 6 T2A & 6* r2 yu need 7 so how many weeks am I suppose to wait?? Take how many T2A yu need Nd multiply by 4 Nd that’s how many... Nd to add to all of that.. wat if yu need glory to buy other resources?? Nd yull get one T2A from epic event quest a month Nd some extra frags on the way... that’s it
    Jlive78 said:

Kobster84 said:

But map 6 isn’t an option for lots of endgame players that have limited time due to careers and such. I play 2 hrs a night and 30 minutes every morning with two 15 minute “bathroom breaks “ during the day. I understand they’re not supposed to be plentiful but they damn sure should be more accessible to players in my situation.

I don’t mind spending because I can’t afford the time. People always jump on people that spend money but how is it any more fair that they have all this extra time which I don’t. I have money, they have time. People like me keep the lights on at Kabam so the f2p players have a game.
    Then that's not a problem with the game. That's your problem with time limitations. Doesn't matter if you're a big spender, if you don't have the time to invest then you shouldn't expect to get the best rewards and rank ups.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    While they are difficult, they are substantially easier to get as of 6ish months ago.
    ItsDamien said:

Jlive78 said:

Kobster84 said:

Then that's not a problem with the game. That's your problem with time limitations. Doesn't matter if you're a big spender, if you don't have the time to invest then you shouldn't expect to get the best rewards and rank ups.
    That’s your opinion. My opinion is that the problem is that t2a is only really available through alliance events, and time consuming ones at that. They should be available through arena or other modes of solo play on a more regular basis.
    Jlive78 said:

ItsDamien said:

Jlive78 said:

Kobster84 said:

That’s your opinion. My opinion is that the problem is that t2a is only really available through alliance events, and time consuming ones at that. They should be available through arena or other modes of solo play on a more regular basis.
    Well observed, it is my opinion. Its also my opinion that rank ups should be earned and not given so easily. Also in your example of using Arena to get the T2A, your initial problem is lack of time, so how would you expect to grind higher milestones to get the fragments? It literally does not solve your issue with having the lack of time to actually earn the fragments to form alpha in the first place.
    Jlive78 said:

ItsDamien said:

Jlive78 said:

Kobster84 said:

If they were farmable by solo players, they'd be farmed hard, and they'd be replaced by another rank up material even harder to get. And you'd be complaining about falling even farther behind than now, because the new stuff added to replace T2A as a pursuit item would become the new normal everyone would be claiming was necessary to progress in the game, and you couldn't possibly keep up with the solo farmers earning the current stuff.

Because that's already happened in this game, twice.
    ItsDamien said:

Jlive78 said:

ItsDamien said:

Jlive78 said:

Kobster84 said:

Well observed, it is my opinion. Its also my opinion that rank ups should be earned and not given so easily. Also in your example of using Arena to get the T2A, your initial problem is lack of time, so how would you expect to grind higher milestones to get the fragments? It literally does not solve your issue with having the lack of time to actually earn the fragments to form alpha in the first place.
    The point of pointing out that this is your opinion is that you treat it as a fact. With arena; I can grind at night or during hours I’m available, which I cannot do in map 6 with work time restraints. Keep the condescension coming though, you’re really selling your point.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Our alliance run map 5 and can rank in the 1200 first alliance for score... the rewards and the cristal every week can give me between 8k-10k fragments.

Jlive78 said:

ItsDamien said:

Jlive78 said:

ItsDamien said:

Jlive78 said:

Kobster84 said:

The point of pointing out that this is your opinion is that you treat it as a fact. With arena; I can grind at night or during hours I’m available, which I cannot do in map 6 with work time restraints. Keep the condescension coming though, you’re really selling your point.
    The only reason you perceive it as condenscending is because it doesn't align with your opinion. The fact is there isn't a T2A shortage. You have a lack of time that prevents you from doing the content that grants it, which is what you've stated yourself as a fact. And the fact is rank ups take time, and if you don't have the time to invest in getting those rank up materials they shouldn't be simply available readily due to the aforementioned lack of time.

Again as stated by your own facts you have 2 hours a night to grind. I wouldn't expect T2A fragments to go for anything less than 12 mil points in a hypothetical arena within a 48 hour period as with the other catalyst arenas.

Again this is not an issue with the game as there are plenty of people who are able to get T2A easily even in a map 4 alliance. If you're only feasably playing for a total of 3 hours a day, again as stated as fact by you in the times you gave, there is an issue with your ability to invest the time into gaining end game resources. That inherently is not an issue with the game.
    No. I perceived it as condescending because you were condescending. If you can’t see that, you probably need to check yourself because you’re likely unwittingly pissing off a lot of people.

You’re fine with the availability of t2a. I am not. That’s all there is to say.
    Jlive78 said:

No. I perceived it as condescending because you were condescending. If you can’t see that, you probably need to check yourself because you’re likely unwittingly pissing off a lot of people.

Only reason I would be annoying people is because I don't complain about every little thing in the game that I don't like. Just because you're not fine with the amount of T2A doesn't mean that there's an issue with it. But it's fine. If you'd like me to be condenscending then I will be. I have no problem with putting down people like you.

Our alliance run map 5 and can rank in the 1200 first alliance for score... the rewards and the cristal every week can give me between 8k-10k fragments.

Exactly... y’all keep trying to make sense of this low amount of T2A that we receive and it’s hurting y’all case more & more.. 8k-10k a week in fragments is insane between AQ crystals & glory ... yu need 36k to form ONE! Yu need of them 4 to r4 a 5* & 6 of them r5 a 5* ... 7 of them to r2 a 6* .. so how does 10k frags a week seem reasonable?? In 3 weeks yull have 30k frags so it take a month to form ONE! T2A .... it’s not like yur only ranking up 1 or 2 5* champs ... yur trying to rank up dozens of them .. some champs is for AW, AQ, EQ, Variants & story ... yu need so many different champs for different reasons and the more content kabam adds to the game yu feel more and more left behind bcuz yu can’t even rank up yur fav champs or the champs yu May need to complete certain content in a good timely basis ... y’all really over here tryna argue that 6 months is a reasonable time to be able to rank a 5* champ from r3-r5 ... Nd that math is based on the 10k per week in frags if yur fortunate plus the 1 a month from epic EQ
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    There is 12k t2a frags from uncollected eq, 3,6k frags from master eq, challenges and other special events often have them in rewards (intel store, last month rng rewards, this month rng rewards), glory story and they drop in good amount from map6 crystals, which you don't need to do map6 to get, because you also get them from map5, which barely takes any effort clear consistently, and now it's also almost free when it comes to donations. 2-3 t2a every month is very easy to get
    Equwan said:

Exactly... y’all keep trying to make sense of this low amount of T2A that we receive and it’s hurting y’all case more & more.. 8k-10k a week in fragments is insane between AQ crystals & glory ... yu need 36k to form ONE! Yu need of them 4 to r4 a 5* & 6 of them r5 a 5* ... 7 of them to r2 a 6* .. so how does 10k frags a week seem reasonable?? In 3 weeks yull have 30k frags so it take a month to form ONE! T2A .... it’s not like yur only ranking up 1 or 2 5* champs ... yur trying to rank up dozens of them .. some champs is for AW, AQ, EQ, Variants & story ... yu need so many different champs for different reasons and the more content kabam adds to the game yu feel more and more left behind bcuz yu can’t even rank up yur fav champs or the champs yu May need to complete certain content in a good timely basis ... y’all really over here tryna argue that 6 months is a reasonable time to be able to rank a 5* champ from r3-r5 ... Nd that math is based on the 10k per week in frags if yur fortunate plus the 1 a month from epic EQ
    That isn’t including glory store because my old ally got top 1700 and I was getting about 18k fragments a week more if I was lucky with crystals
    ItsDamien said:

Jlive78 said:

Only reason I would be annoying people is because I don't complain about every little thing in the game that I don't like. Just because you're not fine with the amount of T2A doesn't mean that there's an issue with it. But it's fine. If you'd like me to be condenscending then I will be. I have no problem with putting down people like you.
    Woah, watch out. We got a badass over here. I’m done with you. I only said we need better avenues of getting t2a and then you go all tough guy. You need to grow up and realize that your opinion isn’t gospel. And your little schtick isn’t as tough as you were probably hoping it would be. In fact it came off kinda cute like when a puppy growls for the first time. Bye and stay cute little tough guy.
    Jlive78 said:

ItsDamien said:

Jlive78 said:

Woah, watch out. We got a badass over here. I’m done with you. I only said we need better avenues of getting t2a and then you go all tough guy. You need to grow up and realize that your opinion isn’t gospel. And your little schtick isn’t as tough as you were probably hoping it would be. In fact it came off kinda cute like when a puppy growls for the first time. Bye and stay cute little tough guy.
    And your opinion is 100% right?
    Look map 5 can get you about 18k a week
    Map 6 like a full t2a and a bit guaranteed
    Uncollected gives 18k t2a but they are looking over the rewards
    You can get t2a from side events
    Kobster84 said:

Jlive78 said:

ItsDamien said:

Jlive78 said:

And your opinion is 100% right?
    Look map 5 can get you about 18k a week
    Map 6 like a full t2a and a bit guaranteed
    Uncollected gives 18k t2a but they are looking over the rewards
    You can get t2a from side events
    Nope. My opinion is entirely my own and completely self serving. I just want to rank up champs faster and I have my max t5b in inventory and 1 t2a. Sure, they’re supposed to be rare but I don’t like that they’re so hard to get for players unable to play during the work day.

That isn’t including glory store because my old ally got top 1700 and I was getting about 18k fragments a week more if I was lucky with crystals

Oh my bad.. yu dnt even get a whole T2A from epic EQ each month jus 18k
    So that’s even worse... Nd be real.. how many ally’s are gettin top 1700?? Y’all keep hurting yourselves Nd proving my point the more Nd more yu comment.. it’s a pyramid .. ppl who has a ridiculous amount of time to spend on this game or fortunate enough to spend a fortune on this game are the only ones that can get rank up resources Nd new champs all they want Nd that’s not cool... yes I believe those lucky ppl should be able to be at the top bcuz the earned it or bought their way... but that shouldn’t be the ONLY way to reach success when majority of ppl have lives to live Nd families to raise Nd job schedules ... the majority of the ppl that play the game aren’t TOP TIER ... not even close .. the majority of ppl that play this game is obviously mid tier Nd low tier ... Nd if kabam have rewards set up where only Top Tier ally’s Nd players cuz get the resources they need, that’s who they gonna get left ... a small % of ppl bcuz a lot of ppl are dispersing bcuz they can pull good champs or rank the ones that have.. they might spend a little bit of money Nd still get nowhere Nd eventually they gonna get tired of being stuck Nd give up on the game...
    Me Nd ALOT of ppl I kno that play this game are starting to burn out.. even some of the top YouTubers recently posted videos about feeling stuck, burning out, Nd taking a break from the game for awhile ....

When I started this discussion, it wasn’t to start a back Nd forth war. It was to see if it was jus me having trouble or a lot of other ppl... Nd from the comments it’s been a lot of other ppl having trouble Nd very few are semi ok with it Nd fewer are jus fine...
    My purpose was to bring this issue to Kabam’s attention bcuz I enjoy playing this game but I’m on the breaking point of giving up... nd if I feel that way I kno for a fact that I’m not the only one ... I jus wanna help kabam Nd the mcoc community by pointing out possible reasons why so many ppl are unhappy Nd get to a roadblock in the game.. that’s part of the purpose of”Kabam Forums” right?? At this point when I get a 5* crystal idc who I pull .. I use to care a lot. But let’s say I pull my 5th fav champ... I can’t even be excited bcuz I kno I cant rank that champ to a high level bcuz I can’t even rank my 1st or 2nd fav champ up yet bcuz I dnt have the resources ... so by time I rank my 1st or 2nd fav champ I have to take months farming more resources to get to my 5th fav Nd in between those months new champs are dropping... & when yu completes most of the content Nd yur on Act 6, yu need 5* champs .. 4*s aren’t allowed so that throws off a lot of synergy’s .. & Act 6 is a challenge like it’s suppose to be but yu feel real unprepared when yu can’t rank up enough champs to take on the challenge
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    5M arena for 1 t2a using 5-6* champs only would be real nice.