**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

About the refund policy

Comments

• Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 807 ★★★★
    I’ve had some items restored and refunded in the past for legitimate purposes - all I want to know is if a refund is issued and the item is removed/character restored/etc... will there ALSO be a negative balance? Because if so that seems a little unfair.

Money is spent, returned, items are returned but a negative balance is incurred causing you to need to spend money when the items have already been removed?

Im hopeful that I am not understanding this correctly and this isn’t a possibility.
  • CaykoCayko Posts: 111

Drooped2 said:

Mixalis said:

Drooped2 said:

Mixalis said:

Drooped2 said:

Mixalis said:

Drooped2 said:

Mixalis said:

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Mixalis said:

Kratorian said:

As mentioned within the announcement:

If you ever encounter an issue with an in-app purchase or to return any unused items from an accidental purchase, reach out to our Support Team. They are here to help you.

Putting this into effect was meant to aid in keeping The Contest fair and balanced for everyone as well, not to halt assistance. For most players, this won’t cause much change in how they would go about seeking and receiving assistance with legitimate purchasing issues, but it will help prevent others from taking advantage of the system to gain an unfair advantage over those who are playing and competing in a fair and honest manner.

Here’s the problem. Every help ticket I have ever submitted (and yes I mean EVERY help ticket) has gotten some amalgamation of the response that the game is “working as intended” and my help ticket is automatically closed. Now I know that people probably abuse the system, and I know you need to protect yourself from these “egregious” abuses, but don’t for one minute pretend that this policy was put into place for the balance of the game. Google play and Apple store policies are put in place to make sure that our rights as a consumer are protected from egregious abuses from companies like yourself, who time and time again have shown that you care more about the financial gains than you do your player base. This is just another in a long line of enraging decisions that you have made and personally I’ve had enough. With that, let me just say thank you for making me a free to play player and for pushing me one irreversible step towards retiring this absurd contest of credit cards. I really hope someday Karma comes back upon you in the form of bankruptcy and class action lawsuits for violation of Apple store and google play policies.
    The consumers right act was put in place specifically for digital mobile games such as mcoc. There is no way they can do this. You can return whatever you want, even a car within a certain amount of days and they're telling us people can't refund digital items. It's comical. There's laws in place because all we know companies can change drop rates, even though the visual percentage might say 5% for winning a 5* champion from cavalier crystals, but in reality it could be 1%.
    They didnt say tou canr refund.they said if you refund you need to pay back the cost of the product if you want it again.
    They didnt take the product back from you.

Think of it as a business owner
    I come in and buy 100 dollars worth of food.
    I demand a refund but dont return the food.
    Would you sell me more food? Or demand I break even with you first?
    One your business goes bankrupt the other is how all businesses operate
    You analogy would be better if you mentioned that they had the ability to take back the food once notified, breaking even on the exchange, and didn't use it.
    I ate the food and it was bad hence the need for a refund.
    Much like you used the units and it was bugged.

You have the weakest argument there ever was in the history of analagies lmao
    Your supporting refunds and keeping the product with no cost to you.

Where I come from we call that theft and its illegal
    Two months we had the worst gameplay with bugs, lag etc... I know ally members that bought $50 dollar energy refills and revives to play act 6, but they got frustrated with bugs they decide to return the items they didn't use. Imagine buying all that stuff and kabam has months of horrible gameplay and now you can't refund? Nonsense. You have no valid point. Btw, no one ever mentioned refunding cavalier crystals! We are talking about the items!
    It doesnt matter what you buy if you get a refund you return the item.
    If you cant return the item (you still use it) energy refills or champs you create a negative balance. Not sure why your against this. Unless your admitting to fraudulent refunds.
    You are clueless! Who said anything about keeping the items??! We're talking about cash! Not the damn items! We know we can't keep those if we refund! Go back to sleep
    Kabam doesnt negate purchases if you refund. Dude are you lost?
    If tou get cash back you should lose anything bought with that cash correct?
    Since that DOESNT happen. It creates a negative balance this new policy addresses the negative balance.

That's it.
    Dude, you got issues. Kabam is negating the ability to get our cash back! I never said I want to still keep the items! If I buy revives and energy refills and the game is bugged, I want to have the ability to refund my CASH and NOT keep the items!
    Actually, we've never had that ability. As per the TOS, refunds were prohibited. Those were the terms we agreed to in making purchases.
    That's a rough arguement as apple and google(the actual stores both allow refunds)
    By kabam adding that to their tos its saying KABAM doesnt offer refunds which is true.

Most manufacturers make you return an item to the store for a refund and not back to the factory
    The OP stated that they're taking our ability to refund. We've never had that ability, under the TOS thus far. Something I believe people should familiarize themselves with before making purchases. Third-Party Vendors (Apple, Google) have their own policies concerning these things, and that may include refunding money and/or contacting the Developer to resolve issues. In the event of egregious cases, it involves the platforms contacting the Dev. However, under technical terms, refunds are not allowed. That's because we're not actually purchasing anything for ownership, we're leasing permission to use their product, and that comes with specific conditions.
    While people have been able to execute refunds through the platforms, the possibility of action from Kabam has always been there. I agree with you, in that receiving a refund without returning said Items is fraudulent. It seems to me that what they are doing in effect, is instituting an insurance policy to prevent this from occurring. Rather than removing said Items, they are creating a negative balance that must be cleared before making purchases again. All things considered, I think it's a smart move.
    Point is that the items someone uses to push against a bug should be counted as + balance and then it would hold. It would let the consumer go to refund, rebuy said items and net out balanced. But I can't see how they'd make that happen
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Cayko said:

Mixalis said:

Drooped2 said:

Mixalis said:

Drooped2 said:

Mixalis said:

Drooped2 said:

Mixalis said:

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Mixalis said:

Kratorian said:

As mentioned within the announcement:

If you ever encounter an issue with an in-app purchase or to return any unused items from an accidental purchase, reach out to our Support Team. They are here to help you.

Putting this into effect was meant to aid in keeping The Contest fair and balanced for everyone as well, not to halt assistance. For most players, this won’t cause much change in how they would go about seeking and receiving assistance with legitimate purchasing issues, but it will help prevent others from taking advantage of the system to gain an unfair advantage over those who are playing and competing in a fair and honest manner.

Here’s the problem. Every help ticket I have ever submitted (and yes I mean EVERY help ticket) has gotten some amalgamation of the response that the game is “working as intended” and my help ticket is automatically closed. Now I know that people probably abuse the system, and I know you need to protect yourself from these “egregious” abuses, but don’t for one minute pretend that this policy was put into place for the balance of the game. Google play and Apple store policies are put in place to make sure that our rights as a consumer are protected from egregious abuses from companies like yourself, who time and time again have shown that you care more about the financial gains than you do your player base. This is just another in a long line of enraging decisions that you have made and personally I’ve had enough. With that, let me just say thank you for making me a free to play player and for pushing me one irreversible step towards retiring this absurd contest of credit cards. I really hope someday Karma comes back upon you in the form of bankruptcy and class action lawsuits for violation of Apple store and google play policies.
    The consumers right act was put in place specifically for digital mobile games such as mcoc. There is no way they can do this. You can return whatever you want, even a car within a certain amount of days and they're telling us people can't refund digital items. It's comical. There's laws in place because all we know companies can change drop rates, even though the visual percentage might say 5% for winning a 5* champion from cavalier crystals, but in reality it could be 1%.
    They didnt say tou canr refund.they said if you refund you need to pay back the cost of the product if you want it again.
    They didnt take the product back from you.

Think of it as a business owner
    I come in and buy 100 dollars worth of food.
    I demand a refund but dont return the food.
    Would you sell me more food? Or demand I break even with you first?
    One your business goes bankrupt the other is how all businesses operate
    You analogy would be better if you mentioned that they had the ability to take back the food once notified, breaking even on the exchange, and didn't use it.
    I ate the food and it was bad hence the need for a refund.
    Much like you used the units and it was bugged.

You have the weakest argument there ever was in the history of analagies lmao
    Your supporting refunds and keeping the product with no cost to you.

Where I come from we call that theft and its illegal
    Two months we had the worst gameplay with bugs, lag etc... I know ally members that bought $50 dollar energy refills and revives to play act 6, but they got frustrated with bugs they decide to return the items they didn't use. Imagine buying all that stuff and kabam has months of horrible gameplay and now you can't refund? Nonsense. You have no valid point. Btw, no one ever mentioned refunding cavalier crystals! We are talking about the items!
    It doesnt matter what you buy if you get a refund you return the item.
    If you cant return the item (you still use it) energy refills or champs you create a negative balance. Not sure why your against this. Unless your admitting to fraudulent refunds.
    You are clueless! Who said anything about keeping the items??! We're talking about cash! Not the damn items! We know we can't keep those if we refund! Go back to sleep
    Kabam doesnt negate purchases if you refund. Dude are you lost?
    If tou get cash back you should lose anything bought with that cash correct?
    Since that DOESNT happen. It creates a negative balance this new policy addresses the negative balance.

That's it.
    Dude, you got issues. Kabam is negating the ability to get our cash back! I never said I want to still keep the items! If I buy revives and energy refills and the game is bugged, I want to have the ability to refund my CASH and NOT keep the items!
    Actually, we've never had that ability. As per the TOS, refunds were prohibited. Those were the terms we agreed to in making purchases.
    I don't really believe that the consumers act is something that could be trumped with a ToS.
    Neither do I believe Kabam's own ToS can override the "ToS" Kabam agreed on to use Apple's and Google's platforms.
    If it actually was like that you could be damn sure that refunding would have been shut down all together as a function in Mcoc

Actually, the TOS is the contract we all play under. We as Users have no ownership of any of the property therein, nor any proprietary claim thereof. The Consumers Act does not apply to what we do not own and what has been reserved as their property. Which is why people need to know exactly what they're spending on by reading said TOS. Apple and Google have their own policies for refunds, but their bottom line is to contact the Developer to resolve issues. I can assure you, all their bases are covered.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    In a very loose nutshell, the game belongs to them. Our Accounts belong to them. The purchases we make belong to them. We're not purchasing for ownership, or in any capacity that we can claim ownership or cash out. They reserve the right to modify their own product when necessary. Essentially, we're renting access to what they're offering. In playing and in making purchases, we already agree to those terms. My goal in stating that is not to take sides or make any implications. I've just always been an advocate of people being aware, and the truth is, many people don't take the time to read the TOS, despite the encouragement to do so. It's not just words that can be manipulated at will. There are legalities covered in those terms, and the game adheres to all current regulations.
  • CaykoCayko Posts: 111
    ItsDamien said:

Mixalis said:

ItsDamien said:

Mixalis said:

Drooped2 said:

Mixalis said:

Drooped2 said:

It causes an unhealthy platform. It's a double standard. For example, I decided to get a refund for $100 worth of revives

Then you say 10 in refunds..
    So were at 3 now?

I said example genius. Why do you keep messaging me? Crazy much?
    Says the guy who answers every post hypocrisy?

Lol still 2 violations openly admitted
    Did someone steal something from you or something? Because you seem butthurt. Kabam is the one stealing when your in act 6 and get koed for no reason because of a bug. You keep using the word stole. It's legal to refund. Foh.
    Sure, and it's legal for Kabam to enforce their policy and ban you for falsely refunding. In fact another place that deals with Charge Back issues a lot is Twitch. You ever hear about the troll who would donate thousands of dollars to streamers, then charge back the donation so the streamer would have to pay the charges? Yeah. They got burned when PayPal told them they weren't getting their money back from the troll donations.
    My issue is they can take the items back and I get my money back, but then they ban too. It's a double standard
    And that's exactly what this new policy is changing, if you can be bothered to actually read it. If you buy something, don't use the items or units, then request a refund FROM KABAM SUPPORT, then you will be fine as long as the items have not been used. Trying to get a refund via Apple or Google and circumventing the due process of Kabam retrieving the items is what causes people to get banned.
    You're missing the point of this thread.

If I use 10 l4 alli pots cuz of their bs and then get units, but the pots back and refund it Kabam kinda took the items back before I refunded. No chance in hell I shouldn't keep that.
    ItsDamien said:

I'm conflicted. On one hand, I'm not a scammer, so I'm not particularly scared, but what if I do have a legitimate reason for getting a refund? What's the cutoff? What if I charge a purchase to the wrong card (has happened before)? What if there's some other legit reason, what's the cut-off? What's your recourse if you feel like you can show you were banned unfairly under this new policy?

The policy states that if the items aren't used, and you go through Kabam support, they can assist you with a refund. This is to prevent people who are buying items or units, using them and then refunding through Google Play or the App store. People with legitimate reasons for a refund can go through Kabam support without repercussions.
    Again and again I see you miss the point of the thread. It kabam forces me to use a bunch if items which I want legitimately back and they refuse, I could buy them back and refund it by Apple/Google making the call it's legit.
    No way in hell Kabam should have those items back.

Now I've been seeing people talking about refunds being fraud or scam but in those instances kabam refuse to restore items to those who rightfully should have them back Kabam are the fraudulent ones and apple/google are the ones settling the score straight again to the consumer.

It's not far fetched to believe to believe that the protection of the consumer like this is part of the payment method set up by the platforms

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    This is hilarious. I bought units to get past content in the game in which I couldn't get past without using items. I realize there are bugs causing problems yet decide to power through using items..... 5 hours after finishing content I decide it was unfair that I had to use items so request and get a refund of used units yet got rewards for powering through......

Do you people hear yourselves? If you can't get past something without using items/units nobody is forcing you to do it. Just stop. Wait until the bugs are fixed or wait until you get the proper counter to hard content. I powered through 6.2.2 for completion, but it didn't cost me a dime. I used units I saved up from arena crystals. You have the option of doing that too. If you spend and regret it later you should not get a refund. Just don't spend. Maybe then Kabam will fix all the broken content!
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    edited June 2019
    So
    -sixate- said:

This is hilarious. I bought units to get past content in the game in which I couldn't get past without using items. I realize there are bugs causing problems yet decide to power through using items..... 5 hours after finishing content I decide it was unfair that I had to use items so request and get a refund of used units yet got rewards for powering through......

Do you people hear yourselves? If you can't get past something without using items/units nobody is forcing you to do it. Just stop. Wait until the bugs are fixed or wait until you get the proper counter to hard content. I powered through 6.2.2 for completion, but it didn't cost me a dime. I used units I saved up from arena crystals. You have the option of doing that too. If you spend and regret it later you should not get a refund. Just don't spend. Maybe then Kabam will fix all the broken content!

I agree some what with what u say,
    But people that power through the (bugs) don’t know they are bugs as first time it was released, so how do u factor that in, I’m one of them, thought I was doing something wrong after reading again and again trying again and again. To finally give up wasting a lot of my resources and units,
    Then I read a few hours later the champion boss is bugged,
    So I wait till they say it’s fixed,
    I go back in to face him and he’s still bugged, I finally got him down by waiting 5/6 seconds after I removed his charges to throw sp3
    He went down.
    What ur view on what I should get back ?
    As the time it took, my units and resources etc
    I’d like to hear ur view please
    Ps I get that I would need to use items to finish him but the amount I used due to the bug (that at the time I didn’t know was a bug) ??
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Mingo0312 said:

So

-sixate- said:

But people that power through the (bugs) don’t know they are bugs as first time it was released, so how do u factor that in, I’m one of them, thought I was doing something wrong after reading again and again trying again and again. To finally give up wasting a lot of my resources and units,
    I go back in to face him and he’s still bugged, I finally got him down by waiting 5/6 seconds after I removed his charges to throw sp3
    He went down.
    Ps I get that I would need to use items to finish him but the amount I used due to the bug (that at the time I didn’t know was a bug) ??
    Going in repeatedly after getting wrecked right after release was a choice. Continuing to dump resources into it was also a choice. If this had been on a quest with a short finite time window to complete iti would agree but it's permanent. Just back out and wait to see if something comes up.

I finished off initial pass of the champion after they had already said he was bugged but before the fix. I did that by choice as I knew I could at least get to him relatively easily. I was lucky and didn't experience any bugs when I fought him. I won't say I'm not guilty of forcing my way through something on day 1 on occasion but especially for permanent content, there's no reason not to sit back if you hit something difficult and wait to see if some thin NG gets brought up
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Cayko said:

ItsDamien said:

Mixalis said:

ItsDamien said:

Mixalis said:

Drooped2 said:

Mixalis said:

Drooped2 said:

It causes an unhealthy platform. It's a double standard. For example, I decided to get a refund for $100 worth of revives

Then you say 10 in refunds..
    So were at 3 now?

I said example genius. Why do you keep messaging me? Crazy much?
    Says the guy who answers every post hypocrisy?

Lol still 2 violations openly admitted
    Did someone steal something from you or something? Because you seem butthurt. Kabam is the one stealing when your in act 6 and get koed for no reason because of a bug. You keep using the word stole. It's legal to refund. Foh.
    Sure, and it's legal for Kabam to enforce their policy and ban you for falsely refunding. In fact another place that deals with Charge Back issues a lot is Twitch. You ever hear about the troll who would donate thousands of dollars to streamers, then charge back the donation so the streamer would have to pay the charges? Yeah. They got burned when PayPal told them they weren't getting their money back from the troll donations.
    My issue is they can take the items back and I get my money back, but then they ban too. It's a double standard
    And that's exactly what this new policy is changing, if you can be bothered to actually read it. If you buy something, don't use the items or units, then request a refund FROM KABAM SUPPORT, then you will be fine as long as the items have not been used. Trying to get a refund via Apple or Google and circumventing the due process of Kabam retrieving the items is what causes people to get banned.
    You're missing the point of this thread.

If I use 10 l4 alli pots cuz of their bs and then get units, but the pots back and refund it Kabam kinda took the items back before I refunded. No chance in hell I shouldn't keep that.
    ItsDamien said:

I'm conflicted. On one hand, I'm not a scammer, so I'm not particularly scared, but what if I do have a legitimate reason for getting a refund? What's the cutoff? What if I charge a purchase to the wrong card (has happened before)? What if there's some other legit reason, what's the cut-off? What's your recourse if you feel like you can show you were banned unfairly under this new policy?

The policy states that if the items aren't used, and you go through Kabam support, they can assist you with a refund. This is to prevent people who are buying items or units, using them and then refunding through Google Play or the App store. People with legitimate reasons for a refund can go through Kabam support without repercussions.
    Again and again I see you miss the point of the thread. It kabam forces me to use a bunch if items which I want legitimately back and they refuse, I could buy them back and refund it by Apple/Google making the call it's legit.
    No way in hell Kabam should have those items back.

Now I've been seeing people talking about refunds being fraud or scam but in those instances kabam refuse to restore items to those who rightfully should have them back Kabam are the fraudulent ones and apple/google are the ones settling the score straight again to the consumer.

It's not far fetched to believe to believe that the protection of the consumer like this is part of the payment method set up by the platforms

It doesn't matter if there is BS or not. It doesn't give you the right to refund items and units that you've used to try and clear content. There's no "Kabam kinds took the items back" because they didn't, you used them for your gain and then refunded for your gain after. That is not balanced.

As a consumer you waive many of your rights at the moment of launching the app, because you agree to ToS. If you choose to throw items at a bugged encounter that is on you. If you use items, that's your choice. I did it for Nameless in last months event, I chose to go in and throw items on day 1 to beat him. I chose to spend some units to try and get him down. Did I then refund because "Kabam stole items" from me? No. Because that's ridiculous. Refunding without actually returning items or units is tantamount to theft. You wouldn't be able to do the same in a real shop, so why do you think they you can do it online?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    TOS 18. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES

Extract
    Kabam and its affiliates, licensors, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors and agents do not warrant that your use of the Services, Websites or the Materials, including without limitation any products or services available through any third party platform, will be uninterrupted, error-free or secure, that defects will be corrected, or that the Services, Websites or the Materials or any part thereof, the Submissions, the server(s) on which the Services are hosted, or any products or services available on any third party platform are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that all of the information are accurate.

Here have some more Kabam ToS.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Their term of service makes sense if you have a problem with it just don't spend, i just grind arena for units and other areas in-game which gives me about 600 units per week without even going hard. I use to spend on this game until i saw my monthly statement and i was shock i spent 300 in a month and after that i stop, that's 300 dollars that could've went to a bill, or clothes or something with real value, at some point this game will be over with and when u look back at all the money you spent or could've saved you're going to be like wow. Its your money do what you want but you can be free to play and get pretty far in this game or just spend on July 4th and cyber Monday that way you get more for your money and also get units.
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218

Mingo0312 said:

So

-sixate- said:

He went down.
    Going in repeatedly after getting wrecked right after release was a choice. Continuing to dump resources into it was also a choice. If this had been on a quest with a short finite time window to complete iti would agree but it's permanent. Just back out and wait to see if something comes up.

I finished off initial pass of the champion after they had already said he was bugged but before the fix. I did that by choice as I knew I could at least get to him relatively easily. I was lucky and didn't experience any bugs when I fought him. I won't say I'm not guilty of forcing my way through something on day 1 on occasion but especially for permanent content, there's no reason not to sit back if you hit something difficult and wait to see if some thin NG gets brought up
    Of course it was my choice
    But here is the issue it was released I wanted the rewards, yes it’s permanent, but how the hell can u say I should of backed out and waited,
    If it’s released into the game it shouldn’t have bugs !!
    I thought I was doing something wrong so kept trying, but with no result,
    What ur saying is it’s ok to release end game content with bugs and suck it up it’s my fault

This is the by far the , how to write this , stupidest thing I’ve heard about it.

One - it shouldn’t of been bugged and should of been tested

Two - yes it’s my choice to want to do it on day one but, as we been waiting for this for a while and In sure people that play this game don’t see new content and say il wait to see if it’s bugged!!

Three- Kabam have to look at this massively before they release any more content

Four - I value your view as I value everyone’s views , but if it’s real we to me that means it’s ready to take on. Now it’s hard don’t get me wrong and I failed a few times before I got his charges down items I would of used no matter bugged or not but after that point, items and units I used what I shouldn’t have if it wasn’t bugged,
    This are what I want back.

My over view on this

Kabam are at fault and wasted time and resources on a bug,

As a player how am I meant to know it’s bugged ??
    A lot of players in the game buy things some don’t that’s up to us,
    But to have content bugged isn’t fair !

I want Kabam to hold there hands up and go over and beyond on this compensation to show players that they matter to them,
    As I’m getting feed up with all these issue starts to take the fun out of the game,

Regards the refunds people that just scam it then fair Kabam take action against them I’m all for that

Players that receive rubbish compensation compared to what it actually cost them, then I believe they have the right to claim it back if it’s fault (bug) in the game

Yea it’s hard to see who is honest and who is not,
    But personally il wait and see what the compensation is like if it’s no where close to what I used or if they give a say reward type compensation if I’m not happy I will contact the support team to say how I feel and see what they say

What Kabam need to keep in mind players are what pays the bills and upsetting players isn’t good for business
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Mingo0312 said:

Mingo0312 said:

So

-sixate- said:

He went down.

But here is the issue it was released I wanted the rewards, yes it’s permanent, but how the hell can u say I should of backed out and waited,
    What ur saying is it’s ok to release end game content with bugs and suck it up it’s my fault

This is the by far the , how to write this , stupidest thing I’ve heard about it.

Two - yes it’s my choice to want to do it on day one but, as we been waiting for this for a while and In sure people that play this game don’t see new content and say il wait to see if it’s bugged!!

Three- Kabam have to look at this massively before they release any more content

Four - I value your view as I value everyone’s views , but if it’s real we to me that means it’s ready to take on. Now it’s hard don’t get me wrong and I failed a few times before I got his charges down items I would of used no matter bugged or not but after that point, items and units I used what I shouldn’t have if it wasn’t bugged,
    This are what I want back.

My over view on this

Kabam are at fault and wasted time and resources on a bug,

As a player how am I meant to know it’s bugged ??
    A lot of players in the game buy things some don’t that’s up to us,
    But to have content bugged isn’t fair !

I want Kabam to hold there hands up and go over and beyond on this compensation to show players that they matter to them,
    As I’m getting feed up with all these issue starts to take the fun out of the game,

Regards the refunds people that just scam it then fair Kabam take action against them I’m all for that

Players that receive rubbish compensation compared to what it actually cost them, then I believe they have the right to claim it back if it’s fault (bug) in the game

Yea it’s hard to see who is honest and who is not,
    But personally il wait and see what the compensation is like if it’s no where close to what I used or if they give a say reward type compensation if I’m not happy I will contact the support team to say how I feel and see what they say

What Kabam need to keep in mind players are what pays the bills and upsetting players isn’t good for business
    If the compensation is not what you paid you can contact support for individual compensation... Not really an argument.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    To be honest I think in the upcoming future there’s gonna be more regulations on online purchases that will probably protect consumer even more so might make this redundant
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

To be honest I think in the upcoming future there’s gonna be more regulations on online purchases that will probably protect consumer even more so might make this redundant

The thing is you can get your money back, but you lose the items, I am not sure what regulations would change that, and it is effectively what they are doing.
    It's funny that people think that they're protected by consumer rights for used items.

You are to an extent. But stores are also allowed policies that prevent refunds on used items. For example, most stores that sell underwear do not allow refunds for worn items. The item has been used, they do not get a refund.

To translate this into Kabams case, you buy some units or items to clear content, bugged or not is irrelevant. You used those items or units, and then claim a refund because you didn't get the intended result you wanted, be it clearing content or the awakening gem class, or champion you wanted, whatever.

Kabam is now within their full right, as per their policy, to put your account into a negative balance until the cost of that is repaid. That is their version of a store policy.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Dude. Seriously, don't play anymore. Do what I did...leave your alliance, and see what happens...I did and I don't have the itching to play anymore and spend for that matter.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Totally agree - support has to be better if they expect this truly be accepted. Almost anytime I put in a ticket I get an automated response probably 99% of those times, I'm not sure I've ever actually spoken to a person.

I'm all for putting scammers in their place but if support remains the same then I'm not sure how you can state you're trying to fix things.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    Mingo0312 said:

Mingo0312 said:

So

-sixate- said:

He went down.

etc. ...
    You've played for 5 years, and spent a bunch on the game. As f2p, I thank you for supporting the game monetarily.

1) Of course it shouldn't, but what content has been released for this game that wasn't?

2) You're right, it is on you that you made the choice to push through newly released content, which your history of playing this game should have told you there would be bugs upon release, and to be watching for them while pushing for those rewards.

3) Yes, but there still will be bugs, no matter how much testing they do beforehand.