**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

"Running low on gold :(":v2 Respectful Edition"

124»

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    We do need a gold realm
    Y'all coming here saying we dont need it then if its released dont play it sheesh
    I have lots of champs to rank got the catalysts got everything and only thing missing is gold
    And i know lots of people that also need gold
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I would like to see an increase in gold in.the Sunday free for all event at least, make it 2x gold payout at minimum and also exchange xp for gold at level 60. I run both Sunday arena, grind top milestones in all others, and try to keep 1.5m in reserve at all times, but it's just not enough. Act 5 and master quest don't give out a proportional amount of gold for the fights, and I'm bottlenecked enough with t4b and alphas as it is. Let's have a fair way to earn more gold to maintain steady progression.
    I would like to rank up my new 3* champs that I don't have as 4 or 5 stars yet to test them out but there is only so much time to do things, and questing for the lower end cats takes time away from arena grinding(thankfully we have autofight do we can also enjoy other things while do this)
    It also always seems like when I need gold, battlechips give units, or vice versa. Having free for all double the gold rewards would be a great compromise, as well as maybe increasing gold in the t3cc quest, that one takes too many runs as is for a single cat.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    In my opinion all this gold concern is for map6 donations. If you want to play map6 the donation requirements are not a surprise. It has consequences
  • ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    In my opinion all this gold concern is for map6 donations. If you want to play map6 the donation requirements are not a surprise. It has consequences

It's not. Map 6 doesn't really cost that much extra. It's the price of ranking up and leveling 5* champs while no increases in gold rewards elsewhere.
    If you need gold you have different options:

1. Dont play map6
    2. Grind arenas
    3. Buy gold crystals
    4. Do quest
    5. Sell generic iso
    6. Do deals within your alliance for donations of gold vs loyalty.
    7. Be smart Leveling champs

Gold access is optimal as is in the game. If your concern is how about the cost of leveling 5 stars?

Guess what? The same goes for T1A and T4B. Work hard to get them and be patient. We dont need an over inflated game.
    edited August 2017
    If you need gold you have different options:

1. Dont play map6
    2. Grind arenas
    3. Buy gold crystals
    4. Do quest
    5. Sell generic iso
    6. Do deals within your alliance for donations of gold vs loyalty.
    7. Be smart Leveling champs

Gold access is optimal as is in the game. If your concern is how about the cost of leveling 5 stars?

Guess what? The same goes for T1A and T4B. Work hard to get them and be patient. We dont need an over inflated game.

My ideas above are within the forum rules. I am offering solutions for people complaining about gold. The fact that whoever flag my post makes it more relevant. If you take time to flag a respectful post just because you disagree, good for you. Thank you for making me relevant. I really appreciate your attention. Keep up the good work.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I have plenty of alphas. I just took 5* drax from rank 1 to rank 4 and still have about 20 tier 1 alphas. I grind arenas as much as I can but I have trouble increasing my gold even without ranking up champs
    edited August 2017
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I have plenty of alphas. I just took 5* drax from rank 1 to rank 4 and still have about 20 tier 1 alphas. I grind arenas as much as I can but I have trouble increasing my gold even without ranking up champs

I sold 4000 iso and did a lock down ranking champs for 1 month. Always do a least 1 million in 2 arenas which takes 2 hours. I went from 1 million to 8 million gold. I have never ever had any gold issues because i never play map6. With map 5 you get gold in return.
    It's hard to not rank champs when you pull a 4* gwenpool and have the resources to rank her. Once I have enough gold to rank her none of my champs are worth 5/50 because I already have more than enough of those or equivalent 5*
    edited August 2017
    It's hard to not rank champs when you pull a 4* gwenpool and have the resources to rank her. Once I have enough gold to rank her none of my champs are worth 5/50 because I already have more than enough of those or equivalent 5*

I completely understand your point but patience is a virtue. Nothing is given or easy in this game. Most players (5000+ prestige) have an insane gold stash. I have 8 million and i have the lowest stash in my alliance. Some people have 16 million. If you never play arena and play map6 you will always gold problems.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Chitlins wrote: »

It's not. Map 6 doesn't really cost that much extra. It's the price of ranking up and leveling 5* champs while no increases in gold rewards elsewhere.

Leveling 5* champs can be expensive, but technically gold is fungible. Meaning: if you are running out of gold, it isn't easy to specify one single thing as being the cause. It is technically everything you are spending gold on collectively.
    So people want to be able to level every single 5 star as soon as they get them? That is not possible really.
    No one is saying that at all
    Most of the players in my alliance are 5200+ prestige and about half of us are below 1 mil in gold. Not all top alliances are the same
    Most of the players in my alliance are 5200+ prestige and about half of us are below 1 mil in gold. Not all top alliances are the same

Do you play map6?
    Yes but I don't have to donate gold for the next 3 weeks
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    So people want to be able to level every single 5 star as soon as they get them? That is not possible really.

Just about, that assertion of leveling 5*s is brought forth as why there needs to be more gold. And it has been said many times in this very thread so yeah people are saying that, repeatedly.
    Over half of my 5* are at rank 1. Only 4 of my 13 are rank 3 or higher. I know I'm not the only one who doesn't rank them. I also don't grind for featured champs so no point in ranking the useless ones
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

Just about, that assertion of leveling 5*s is brought forth as why there needs to be more gold. And it has been said many times in this very thread so yeah people are saying that, repeatedly.

I honestly dont see a problem. I have 18 5 stars. 2 at rank4, 10 at rank3 and 6 at rank2. Still have like 8million. I am not a grinder either, so map 6 plays a role in it.

Just because leveling a 5 star requires more gold that does not mean that we should have more available. Same with T1A and T4B. If you focus on leveling 5 stars maybe instead of 4 stars then you can get gold faster by doing 5 star Arena. It takes me 32 rounds to get to 2 million in the arena. It takes me 18 rounds to get the T4B.
    a43c9vttm3y0.png

You could also buy 100 gold crystals if you are very desperate!
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

I honestly dont see a problem. I have 18 5 stars. 2 at rank4, 10 at rank3 and 6 at rank2. Still have like 8million. I am not a grinder either, so map 6 plays a role in it.

Just because leveling a 5 star requires more gold that does not mean that we should have more available. Same with T1A and T4B. If you focus on leveling 5 stars maybe instead of 4 stars then you can get gold faster by doing 5 star Arena. It takes me 32 rounds to get to 2 million in the arena. It takes me 18 rounds to get the T4B.

I agree with this. 5*s are the most powerful champs available to players so it makes sense that they should be harder to get and upgrade. With 4*s you can usually rank up and take to max level straight away like 3/30 to 4/40 for example. 5*s have more levels and much more Upgrade Potential. It might not always be possible to jump straight to 4/55 or 5/65 when that's available. It will take much more ISO and therefore much more gold. I agree that this doesn't justify increasing the amount of gold available. Its intentionally harder to reach these ranks and levels and that's how it should be since they'll be so much stronger.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    MoiraD wrote: »
    The Issue I am seeing that the game has progressed to a higher level of items needed to rank up champions, and while the mats(T4C, T4B, etc) have become more available, the gold to go along with them has not progressed. We are still getting the small amounts that we were getting in Act 1 and 2 which in my opinion does not flow well with the game.

It seems to me the people are asking for more opportunities to get gold. My analogy would be people aren't asking to be put on welfare, they are asking for the opportunity to have a 2nd job.
    Dude this is EXACTLY my point.
    MoiraD wrote: »
    The Issue I am seeing that the game has progressed to a higher level of items needed to rank up champions, and while the mats(T4C, T4B, etc) have become more available, the gold to go along with them has not progressed. We are still getting the small amounts that we were getting in Act 1 and 2 which in my opinion does not flow well with the game.

It seems to me the people are asking for more opportunities to get gold. My analogy would be people aren't asking to be put on welfare, they are asking for the opportunity to have a 2nd job.

I mentioned 7 things you can do to get more gold. Buy crystals or play arena are the top faster ones.
  • PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    Like @MoiraD said

Just more options and an update with gold rewards. I beat LOL last month, 1k gold. Gold should be rewarded with difficulty. Even all the act5 quests.

Yup, I need to grind arena more. I usually do 600k milestone every time. Low on gold. Also run as much as I can to never let E gauge max and deal with alliance events. Plus the constant contact with alliance chats and my fellow officers.

But just more FREEDOM for my champs! Lol