**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quake ai changed?

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
I was fighting her in war and she literallt just wouldn’t stop spamming heavies like constantly I wasn’t even blocking and she would just start holding heavy

Comments

• Options
    EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Agreed. Now i get stunned galore as if im fughting a player
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,004 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Time a special attack correct right as the timer ends to avoid getting stunned. Still take the damage though. Sometimes you just need to bait heavies to get her to let up
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Waiting for someone comment how nothing has change because Quake AI has always done this
  • Options

Waiting for someone comment how nothing has change because Quake AI has always done this

Has she because I’ve never noticed her just randomly spamming a heavy when I’m on the other side of the screen?
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    She keeps charging heavy and tgan it starts charging up aftershock that stun you after 10 seconds for 3 seconds. It deal damage according to aftershock charges count.
  • Options
    Hey y'all -

Can you provide more details of what changes you're seeing and possibly videos please? Thank you in advance!
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    AI quake has no problem but i do lol
  • Options

Hey y'all -

Can you provide more details of what changes you're seeing and possibly videos please? Thank you in advance!

It was in alliance war so could be hard to replicate a video
    Forgot the exact node but it was debuff immune stuns last 100% longer and 10% to stun on hits
    I was on the other side of the screen when she just starts holding heavy this happened multiple times and eventually stunned me and I died
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

Hey y'all -

@Kabam Vydious Speaking for myself, Quake AI has done this to me in arena:

https://youtu.be/LpWnMCFcnqw