**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which path did you take on 4.3.6 Venom quest

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
I'm curious to see what you did

Which path did you take on 4.3.6 Venom quest 144 votes

I faced him head on
87%
GroundedWisdomwinterthurGamerThe_OneSeatinJestressbenshbSecondSkrillerRazorDevilPiviotadqqedfyvrphillgreenTerraIrakliIksdjvanDarkrider05Lvernon15rockstar323SiddhantKwatraRonny_ 126 votes
I took the long route
6%
TheVyrusSkyBlueGamingcrossshatterButtehrsTony886rahul9582084064ZuroCtfz35lowlevelplayer 9 votes
I can't remember..
6%
World EaterManChildNeotwismMADMANDIFFA_69SquishyjrThe_4THNarwhal52xSkinnyfatboy82InternetLoserWhodis 9 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I faced him head on
    Voodoo or Duped Ronan counters him so hard it's not even funny. A single sp1 pop with Ronan will stun lock venom entire match, and Voodoos sp1 poisons him to death.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    I faced him head on
    I think I used my unduped aa because of the massive damage
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,414 Guardian
    You’re gonna have to do ALL the paths eventually (even the short-path), in order to fully Explore it.

Afterwards, that Shor-path can be a nice “topper up” of some final 3-Day Completion Event Points using up some partial energy (it comes out to about 1800 points over a full 70 energy, so not as good as 3000 pts for a regular final Herioc+ quest if you had the energy for a full one).

Also can be a quick Spiderverse fight for this month's Objectives.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I faced him head on
    did the shortest path, Morningstar took care of him with an SP2 and a couple of hits :smiley:
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    I faced him head on
    Back in the day I (we) killed it with 2* ronan, and he was dealing poison damage
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    I faced him head on
    Voodoo destroys him
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    I faced him head on
    I took him on with a team of 4/40 Mephisto, 4/40 Void sig 99, Heimdall, Loki and another of Mephisto's synergy(I forgot who). I used Mephisto to get him down to around 30%, then outlasted him with Void.
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    I took the long route
    Take the long route,it’s rating will decrease
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I faced him head on
    Dr Voodo 3/30 took him down in no time
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    I faced him head on
    I feel bad for this genaration since Venom was massively buffed
  • Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 66
    I faced him head on
    I foght him with 3* magik max sig
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    I faced him head on
    Mordo’s sp2 melts him fast too.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    All of them. I think I used Magik. Shes my bae
  • Ægon0710Ægon0710 Posts: 83
    I faced him head on
    I used a 4/40 duped Sparky
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I took the long route
    Am I not understanding something? Don't we do them all?
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    On first run I cheesed short path with 3star voodoo
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I faced him head on
    TheVyrus said:

OP is most likely referring to the initial run through of the quest
  • BeardedStarlordBeardedStarlord Posts: 55
    I faced him head on
    i used Loki, very useful with thor rag synergy now im sure
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I faced him head on
    I love how most replies show that they are talking post nerf Venom. Pre nerf he had All or Nothing and a mean poison. You'd die without a poison immune who could do something about that SP3, and SP3 tankers weren't a thing.

Ronan or Vision were the only ones who could do this in a oneshot. We went at him with 3* and 4-40 4*. None of that fancy 5* R4.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I took the long route
    Terra said:

TheVyrus said:

OP is most likely referring to the initial run through of the quest
    In that case a longer path, always looking for the goodies on path.
  • ManTymeManTyme Posts: 47
    I faced him head on
    Voodoo or Morningstar make that fight cake
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    I faced him head on
    4/40 Magik. 4/5 MD

Power locked venom until half the screen was filled with buffs then unleash hell with a SP3
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I faced him head on
    First time I did the short route. God now I have horrible flashbacks to 100% Act 4.
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    I faced him head on
    First time i did it on both accounts i took him straight on and felt like a badass afterwards. That fight gave me a ton if confidence
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I took the long route
    Yesterday when i exploring that longest path i use void and he down in 3-4 minutes
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I faced him head on
    Way back before they nerfed him into the ground I used a 2* Ronan to stun lock him and take no poison damage.
    Now he's 1000x easier I used my Sym Supreme to explore the quest on my second account
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    I took the long route
    Best champs I had back then we're 3 stars so I wouldve died from block damage so I went long path