**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Time to Take a Little Class Trip!

167891012»

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★

MCOC Team said:

Don’t have one of these Champions? Don’t worry! On the Final week of the Event, we’ll be launching new Special Objectives that reward you with a 2-Star Version of the Champion for defeating them 50 times in Arenas, Quests, or Duels!

I am missing three 2☆ champs; Green Goblin, Spider-gwen and Venom. To get them means 150 fights! :s
    Gotta catch 'em all :D

• IcemossieIcemossie Posts: 7
    where can you do the 50 fights quickly? for each of them
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,744 ★★★★★
    I just 100% uncollected for the month and i did not get my 10k shield markers. Im 2 paths short from 100% epic trips. Was there an announcement or anything about removing them from the monthly eq?
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 649 ★★★
    I dont think the EQ gave the markers, just the objectives.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Guys, I thought we will be refunded (maybe the markers or the ticket) if we exited the class trip event. But apparently it's not...anymore?
    I've seen that one comment from KABAM saying it true but I just tested it and...spoiler alert, it is NOT!
    So, I've done this maybe 3 times before that thinking it's okay and I'll get the refund and it was just now I suddenly wanna really tested that.
    So what's the deal @Kabam Miike?
    I can't complete Master with just 350 markers available. Ticket is at 750 and I've 2 paths left.

PS: Don't blame me for exiting the Class Trip event 'cause in the game when you wanna exit it, it will give a message that the players will get the refund
    Hi @Kabam Zibiit could you help me with my issue? Kabam MIIKE is seems rather busy lately.
    When will I get a refund as promised by the game when I exited this Class Trip side event?
    Will the refund be in Markers or Permission Slip?
    I've exited maybe 3 times before really tested it to see if it was true but there's no refund at all.
    Now I don't have enough Markers to buy a Slip.

PS: Don't blame me for exiting the Class Trip event 'cause in the game when you wanna exit it, it will give a message that the players will get the refund

You mean the message that specifically states you will need to pay for reentry?
    djr17 said:

You mean the message that specifically states you will need to pay for reentry?
    Yes. However, there's a message in there that goes similar to "the cost to enter the quest will be refunded".
    So, I get that I need to pay for reentry but I thought it means "I will get the Markers refunded and need to pay to get the Slip to use for the quest again. No big deal. Not a long process to do it".

Triguy said:

Specifically states gates. While colloquially the entry fee is refered to as a gate, in this instance, it literally means the character gate. It is worded that way because of story 5.3 with gate keys.
    djr17 said:

Triguy said:

Specifically states gates. While colloquially the entry fee is refered to as a gate, in this instance, it literally means the character gate. It is worded that way because of story 5.3 with gate keys.
    I don't think it's right for KABAM to make it the same wording as act 5.3 gate for this Class Trip Event.
    I know I'm not the only one got confused by it. My other alliance member also got confused by it and sadly no refund.
    KABAM should've stated in when they first posted this thread as clear as they can.
    But I found no such statement.
    I've gotta send them an email for the refund. It's just not my fault for misunderstood the message.
    My argument will be the Class Trip event itself is a gate that requires a Permission Slip, hence, the refund should apply for that too.
    Thanks for clearing it up tho.
    Now I know better.
  • JoshlunJoshlun Posts: 4
    The rewards are fine with me, but I’ve been playing over 6 months and can’t complete 100% because I’m missing stark spidey. I can’t even get the 2 star version. N honestly 1 week to find a way to fight him 50 times is bs. Kabam you put out n event a whole lot of people won’t b able to 100% complete.
    •D€ADSHOT•
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    Joshlun said:

The rewards are fine with me, but I’ve been playing over 6 months and can’t complete 100% because I’m missing stark spidey. I can’t even get the 2 star version. N honestly 1 week to find a way to fight him 50 times is bs. Kabam you put out n event a whole lot of people won’t b able to 100% complete.
    •D€ADSHOT•

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/150666/assistance-with-getting-missing-champs-for-school-trip-gates