**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to R5 5* Corvus Glaive or Medusa?

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
All unduped but can be awakened and have about 40 sigs.

Who to R5 5* Corvus Glaive or Medusa? 118 votes

Corvus Glaive
82%
RagamugginGunnerJOHNOSA1995SiliyoEvilEmpireLeNoirFaineantMagicBentonMobius360TaxKyrkantRazorDevilINTEGRALtrey92008NifzJadedbeaupoemKDoggg2017Feeney234quando213TeddersSolrac_2 97 votes
Medusa
17%
DalBotBadroseSpity68Il_CuocoTerraMoletronReeDuke_SilverJohnLocke117simolazBahamutBattle_GreninjaShadow_PhoneixspaceoctopusBlackJ4zzAlexAvalonK3600an_ancient_lyreArondightCowabunga 21 votes

Comments

• allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    I'd also say it depends on what need you're filling. For AW offense, CG is a monster. For defense, Medusa still does pretty good, even with all the counters out there. For general questing, I favor CG over Medusa, but for things like labs, I feel Medusa has a little better flexibility. I have them both r5 and use them both regularly.
  • AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    Corvus Glaive
    I think it's very dependent on what you need and if medusa is awakened ect but corvus is corvus so.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited September 2019
    Medusa
    I had the same choice, r4 sig 200 medusa or r4 unduped corvus, went with medusa and shes been amazing. Corvus is in the 6 star pool, also, i just really love medusa and corvus hasnt failed me yet at r4. Hoping for a 6 star to take to r2 in the future.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus Glaive hands down.

i took him to r5 unduped and he doesnt really need the dupe.

• StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    DalBot said:

Glaive is the most overrated champ bar none. Hate watching people gripe about who gets to get which charges in AQ. And forget AW with Bulwark. He's a good champ but damn if Kabam isn't doing everything possible to nerf him through nodes these days. And forget LoL, he's useless if they release another comparable quest.

Medusa is one of the most underrated champs on the other hand. Poison immune, hits like a truck without synergies and is an absolute monster with the Inhuman synergies (my go-to for poison line in Map 6). Living strands can save your butt if you get hit and she's the queen against robots like Darkhawk and Sentinel.

Be another Corvus drone or be bold and actually rank an awesome no-strings attached champ who can do anything. Plus Corvus is a 6* champ and they won't even release Medusa at that rarity so there's that

I see your point. Actually both of them are R3 at the moment but I got a 4-5 gem so just need to R4 one of them. I don't know about R5 CG but I do like using Medusa more and at least at R3 I practically never use CG.
    Extra info I actually have 2 cosmic gems but was hoping to save 1 for Cap Marvel MCU or Cull Obsidian or VTD if I ever get any of them. Already have Hype duped at R5 who is my hardest hitter. Also I don't use suicides if that makes any difference.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    INTEGRAL said:

Anyone who said Medusa should be ignored

Explain please. Cause he at least provided his reasoning which does makes sense. Why do you thing Corvus is better?
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    edited September 2019
    Medusa
    -Dude Medusa has consistent DMG while Corvus has to charge up in is a complete Nightmare when there aren't charges/ opponents in the path and yes, Medusa may be an older Champ but her value still shows like i have her at 4/55 with no regrets.
    -If you watch Seatin's Channel he's first F2P account had a 5/65 Medusa and SHE CARRIED even through Labyrinth Of Legends (LOL).
    I'll be honest i was very skeptical at first but when awakened and you have the Royal trinity she can begin to hit pretty hard.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus is life
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    INTEGRAL said:

Strategic said:

INTEGRAL said:

Anyone who said Medusa should be ignored

Explain please. Cause he at least provided his reasoning which does makes sense. Why do you thing Corvus is better?
    Medusa is a great champ but comparing Corvus with Medusa is like comparing flying broom with toilet brush
    Like the toilet brush Glaive swings around when you hit a line in AW with no charges or when you're in LoL or 6.3 or 6.4 coming soon with insane health pools? Also, take him against a metal champ in AW with Bulwark and let us know how fun that is.

Corvus you need the right conditions for him to shine, Medusa does it right out of the box in any situation.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Rank up corvus but use the gem on medusa
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Medusa
    Listen man if you leave it up to people they'll say you rank up Corvus cause he's the trend right now but trust me if you don't have a 6* Corvus you'll rally suffer in the future Corvus is good just like SS, When they WORK and in certain conditions but trust me you'll quickly find out that he's reach is very limited and since Kabam are trying to counter him every single patch, he wont be as viable in long term future content.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Medusa
    Corvus is so damn overrated. Not saying he’s bad, because he’s awesome, but Medusa and Hyperion are definitely better. They’re way more reliable and versatile in the amount of content they can clear. So my seemingly unpopular vote goes to Medusa.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Medusa
    https://youtu.be/f-q6xbdduz4 this is a quick rol WS fight i recorded right after i ranked her to r5. She was my first and i was and am really proud of her! Can ALWAYS count on her.
  • edited September 2019
    Corvus Glaive
    Are you running suicides?
    IF..

No: Medusa
    Yes: Corvus

Also.. everyone who is saying Corvus is overrated clearly just doesn't have a Rank 5 Corvus.
    He's a better champ at max potential.