Options

Time after time worth the effort?

Is it worth doing? The rewards are trash!!!

Comments

• Options
    DapandakingDapandaking Posts: 30
    Yeah but you only get it from the exploration rewards! The other crystals you get shards for a crystal with bad drops
  • Options
    RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    edited September 2019
    Well they are optional,energy cost is low 1 per tile and you have a whole month to do it.The rewards are ok for a side quest.About the bad drops you can still pull a crapy 5* and you will say its a bad one right :D
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    It's an optional quest. If you personally don't see value in doing it skip it. Its low energy and even 3*s give iso for ranking or sale for gold. If you need neither don't bother with it
  • Options
    These are pretty good rewards with a guaranteed 5 star at the end of epic. Like previously said though, it is an optional quest. Don't like the rewards, then pass on it.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    I wish it were a little shorter but I think it's worth it. Don't know for sure yet.
  • Options
    So far they’re pretty easy. I haven’t noticed much of a difficulty ramp up 8-10k PI, 3 champion paths...nice limited 5* pool too.
  • Options
    Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Pretty easy stuff, 1 energy per tile. 2 paths per map. Just use your energy every morning on one side.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I guess OP ignore the 6* shards from Epic exploration.
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    Absolutely worth doing, not many places you can earn 2 whole 5* for ~300 fights or whatever it is.
  • Options
    PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    I think it's pretty worth it, at least explore epic 100% and get a free 5*
  • Options
    Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    edited September 2019
    IMO, this quest has Gwenpool goes to the movies potential. Only 2 paths per quest and even Epic is possible with low 4*. For that, the rewards (completion and exploration) seem pretty good.
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    I don't know about others but I love it
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Worth. Good quest, low energy, fair rewards.

Well done Kabam.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,432 ★★★★★

IMO, this quest has Gwenpool goes to the movies potential. Only 2 paths per quest and even Epic is possible with low 4*. For that, the rewards (completion and exploration) seem pretty good.

Ya hate to break it to ya but chapter 3-5 will have additional added paths lol