**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Sigil - Discussion Thread

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

I do feel like I'm in the minority though as an f2p'er. It seems like no matter what alliance I'm in at least half are spending and at the higher levels everybody was dumping cash. Some of those guys were spending thousands.

I suspect that's probably because you're in a higher tier alliance. Two things offer a huge advantage in the game: grinding and spending. So the higher you go, the more likely that the people you see will be either grinders or spenders or both. Even if 80% of all players are free to play, that doesn't mean 80% of the top 1000 alliances are free to play. I suspect the ratio is flipped up there.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Gold already is free in the game, people are just lazy. Either pay or put the effort in. Stop wanting everything handed to you. Unlimited gold available in arenas, but not people think they should be able to get 150k a day for 2 min of effort. Well, tough. People want no money and no effort to not hold them back. Well it does, and it should. You’re not being penalized... others who put one or both of those things in are being rewarded. Only thing I think everyone should get is the inventory cap. Everything else is already available to all players for free.

🐻
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    @DNA3000 that's exactly what it is. Getting to sort of higher tiers really reduces f2p so I'm content with chilling in an alliance for newbies.
    Die all of the things included in this package are what we've asked for in our surveys when this game was brand new so some of us old schoolers feel a bit jaded that they finally introduced it as a fee but the game has changed a lot since then. So spend, grind, or chill.
  • CapQazCapQaz Posts: 6
    edited September 2019
    A Special Solo Event!
    Earn some valuable rewards, just for playing! Summoners with the Sigil will have access to a brand new exclusive 7-Day Solo Event that scales with your Campaign Progression.

You earn points simply by doing what you do every day, like winning fights, opening Crystals, helping your Alliance mates, using items, and increasing your Champion’s Level and Rank.

Hitting all of the Milestones every week will award you with 300 units over the course of the

Where can i find this quest! Its not showing up for me
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    It's under the Events Tab. Just like Hero Use and Completion.
  • A Special Solo Event!
    Earn some valuable rewards, just for playing! Summoners with the Sigil will have access to a brand new exclusive 7-Day Solo Event that scales with your Campaign Progression.

You earn points simply by doing what you do every day, like winning fights, opening Crystals, helping your Alliance mates, using items, and increasing your Champion’s Level and Rank.

Hitting all of the Milestones every week will award you with 300 units over the course of the Sigil, Crystal Shards, Health Potions, Energy Refills, and more!

Where can i find This quest?
  • It's under the Events Tab. Just like Hero Use and Completion.

Thanks!
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    It isnt a quest. Its just solo objectives u can earn fairly easily. I usually have it maxed the first day or so
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    It’s at the bottom of your solo quests. It is not an actual quest that you do but it is milestones you hit for rewards just like any other solo or alliance quests. I usually clear mine within the first hour by ranking up a few champs
  • StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 178
    Hello Kabam team. I wanted to chime in on my experience thus far with the sigil.

There are a couple things that I have noticed that are different then the free trial run that we got for a week. Namely the energy "bonus" doesn't seem to be working like it did during the trial. Unless the energy requirements for the quests are just crazy high, which would never happen.. lol.
    Also, I have not noticed a huge change in my XP gained. So, I'm not 100% sure if an XP "boost" is actually working or not.

I also have some suggestions... as far as the golden circle event goes, if we are willing to pay to get all the "boosts" and extra stuff that comes with the sigil, we shouldn't have to wait a whole week to do the golden circle again. Once every couple days would be better, or every 24 hours. Also, test of the conqueror event is wanting. Again, if we are willing to pay for the extra so called "bonuses" we get in the sigil, we shouldn't have to wait for the event to reset once a week.

I do enjoy the black iso market. That was done correctly in my opinion. However, the items that I mentioned need to be fixed.. and I'm sure other summoners have suggestions to make the sigil worth buying. I appreciate @Kabam Miike and all the other Kabam folk trying to improve the game, but doing it right the first time would be great. 😉
  • CommonSenseCommonSense Posts: 54
    Well, my 30 day subscription is almost to a end...and here is my thoughts on the “subscription”. The Sigil for $9.99 isn’t to bad if your new to the game or need a extra goodie boost to get to the max level (60), it does offer some very tiny rewards that may help you out, it’s a mixed bag of small items but nothing blockbuster in rewards or gifts. Most of the items offered with the subscription for me wasn’t much to write home about at where I’m sitting at in the game, for me just playing the game and doing the light grinding gave me almost if not better the same results other than the extra inventory space, the cool title (which I’m sure will be removed after my time is up), and the gold pool gold circle....everything else was just ok in my eyes. I did manage to use the discounted featured 5* discount about 3 times just to pull the basic champs (drop rate for the newer champs is still hard to pull even for the feature 5* at regular shard price), was happy to give them a spin for a chance at a discounted shard price. The little extra would definitely be great if I was starting out fresh in the game to get things going ahead a little faster but like I said where I’m at there really wasn’t much of a benefit. Maybe with time there will be something more to the “subscription” that would benefit me more...but as of now, it’s not going to help me much. For me, I’m already swimming in gold, and have tons of 5* champs...just wish there was a little more bang for the buck. Just my honest review of the plan, hopefully this will help someone in someway to make a decision on whether to give it a try or not. I would give it a thumbs up for the noobs, maybe a “ok” on mid game players, and a not so much on the seasoned, maxed out players.
  • StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 178

Well, my 30 day subscription is almost to a end...and here is my thoughts on the “subscription”. The Sigil for $9.99 isn’t to bad if your new to the game or need a extra goodie boost to get to the max level (60), it does offer some very tiny rewards that may help you out, it’s a mixed bag of small items but nothing blockbuster in rewards or gifts. Most of the items offered with the subscription for me wasn’t much to write home about at where I’m sitting at in the game, for me just playing the game and doing the light grinding gave me almost if not better the same results other than the extra inventory space, the cool title (which I’m sure will be removed after my time is up), and the gold pool gold circle....everything else was just ok in my eyes. I did manage to use the discounted featured 5* discount about 3 times just to pull the basic champs (drop rate for the newer champs is still hard to pull even for the feature 5* at regular shard price), was happy to give them a spin for a chance at a discounted shard price. The little extra would definitely be great if I was starting out fresh in the game to get things going ahead a little faster but like I said where I’m at there really wasn’t much of a benefit. Maybe with time there will be something more to the “subscription” that would benefit me more...but as of now, it’s not going to help me much. For me, I’m already swimming in gold, and have tons of 5* champs...just wish there was a little more bang for the buck. Just my honest review of the plan, hopefully this will help someone in someway to make a decision on whether to give it a try or not. I would give it a thumbs up for the noobs, maybe a “ok” on mid game players, and a not so much on the seasoned, maxed out players.

Pretty much agree with everything that was said here.. 👍
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I will not be buying the renewal.
  • ClatoniusClatonius Posts: 209 ★★
    Kabam makes a huge advantage for people who gets the sigil and don't consider about f2p
    Yeah I really don't think it's a big advantage either. F2p isn't really intended to be prioritized really, why would it? We don't pay the bills to keep the servers running. I wish there were a little more value in the offers but it is what it is. If f2p gets to uneven than we can walk away without having lost any investment at least.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I don't think it has much value to to higher tier players. There are xp ups popping out of crystals all the time! (Too many in fact!) I am level 60 so they are useless to me. The ring of gold is both silly and useless to me. Moving in a big circle (even though it uses no energy you must still ritualistically complete it) every few days to collect 125k in gold...don't need that. Shorter cool down times? I cannot play through more than about a third of my roster before they are already awakening so not really necessary. The items in the black iso market are okay but the ever rising prices limit how much i would avail myself of it. The special "gimme" summoner journey is the most attractive thing to me. Being reward for doing what i am already doing...but not appealing enough to drop 10 bucks a month on it. The value to a player where i am is minimal. And definately not 10 or more dollars a month worth.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Well I'm coming up on my second month of having it, so I have to say I find it's worth it. Between the Units and the Shard conversion, big help.
  • VancexClaRiiVancexClaRii Posts: 178
    I think you changed/rectified something in the Black ISO market. I was able to purchase the Ultimate Crystal in less than 14 days (It's like it reset after 7 days). Now, I'm waiting additional 6.5 days in order to purchase it again.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    I don't see why they can't also offer a way to pay with units
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Clatonius said:

Kabam makes a huge advantage for people who gets the sigil and don't consider about f2p

I think this sigil is good esp for those players in early stage up to level 60.

For those well above level 60 to endgames, this sigil is just “nice to have but not game changer at all”.

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Because the purpose of it is to get new people in the "willing to spend money" category.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    It is really for new players no question! Most everything kabam has done lately is to bolster and boost the lower teir and new players up as fast as they can. For them maybe the sigil has value. At level 60 with a roster that is massive from the 4s down and with 40 million in gold i see little worth 10 bucks in the offer. And the fact that they have reserved the right to raise the price? I crack open enough xp ups...give you great points in item use so i use em even though i don't gain xp...kind tired of em being the most common drop from solos! Think kabam needs to tier these kind of packages...but i will remain a f2p no matter what! Masses have left and need replaced...when they get here kabam wants them to start out spending.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

That would not make sense. You get $10 worth of units out of the $10 sigil. This means that once you bought it once you would always have its benifits just from that first purchase, what should be a subscription becomes permanent for every account. They would have to either remove the unit gain, or vastly increase the unit cost
  • Weaver1983Weaver1983 Posts: 60
    Ok, this may be a stupid question, but I haven't seen the answer posted anywhere yet. I use the discounted 5* featured purchase and buy a feature 5* crystal for 11k shards. I hold that featured crystal until the next featured crystal comes around..does the crystal I bought contain the original champs from the time when I bought it, or the new, updated feature pool?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Ok, this may be a stupid question, but I haven't seen the answer posted anywhere yet. I use the discounted 5* featured purchase and buy a feature 5* crystal for 11k shards. I hold that featured crystal until the next featured crystal comes around..does the crystal I bought contain the original champs from the time when I bought it, or the new, updated feature pool?

All featured crystals are unique, meaning you cannot save them to when there is a crystal you like better comes out. You will only ever get the champs that were listed for that crystal.
  • Weaver1983Weaver1983 Posts: 60
    Lormif said:

All featured crystals are unique, meaning you cannot save them to when there is a crystal you like better comes out. You will only ever get the champs that were listed for that crystal.
    Back with the old style crystals, I wouldn't have even bothered to ask, because they were very obviously different crystals. The current generation of featured look to be really no different than one another. And prior to the summoner sigil, there would have been no reason to "save" an unopened feature crystal, because the shards would save just as well as the full crystal. Are we sure the current "featured" are unique?