**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone else think that this Boss Rush was actually fun?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
I actually had fun doing this and it was challenging but not impossible.

Comments

• Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Terra said:

Besides domino, then yes I think it was fun. Good rewards this time for the effort which is surprising

My thoughts exactly.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I can’t get past Domino. My best counters to her are 4*’s and one slip up and I’m dead.
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★

I can’t get past Domino. My best counters to her are 4*’s and one slip up and I’m dead.

Yeah I had trouble with her maybe used like two level 2 revives I killed her with AA.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    My only deaths came to Quake weirdly enough I suck at fighting her lately
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Not gonna lie but i died at least 6-7 times and used 3 mid sized boosts, but to be honest it was pretty enjoyable playing on the edge, like using my 4/40 void against Domino or when fighting Invisible Woman and Taskmaster and just trying to be on the offensive and not dying before being Degened or even trying to desperately get to the SP1 with Sparky and not Dying to SS near endless SP2's and even SP3.
    Damn i could actually feel my Blood Pressure rise as i played this content it was fun not difficult but just FUN and i hope Act 6.3 will be like this as well.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I did.. until I got Rhino from the reward lol
    Ah well, more arena fodder I guess
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    edited September 2019
    I only had trouble with quake I had to restart and try again but I enjoyed it a lot.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Loved it, already tried it thrice, gonna use different champs to get the rest of the titles. Would love to see some interesting combinations and interactions
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Cap was an amazing counter to Domino.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Fun, but I don't like the RNG reward... didn't get a good champ and left a bad taste in my mouth.

Would have been better to get some rank up material, like half t2a, 10k t5b, or something would have been better.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

Can you post your champs and maybe the forum can help you
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

Fun, but I don't like the RNG reward... didn't get a good champ and left a bad taste in my mouth.

Would have been better to get some rank up material, like half t2a, 10k t5b, or something would have been better.

It was only a couple of fights and 1 energy per tile. The rewards were more than adequate for the effort involved. Out of curiosity who did you pull as a bad champ?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited September 2019

A 4* AA should work fine. I tried with Hype the 1st time and wasn't overcoming the regen so I restarted with a 4/55 AA. He beat her really fast.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    This is one of the best events ever! Great job to the content creators and kabam for putting this together!
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Sym supreme was kind of mean, since it relied on the AI cooperating a few times before stun locking it.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Quake was also a nightmare for me since I suck at fighting stun immune quake. Domino took a few retries, so I’m glad it was the second one (Void was a decent option), KG was for cannon fodder, IW was a very back-and-forth match, and I can’t say much for Taskmaster since he was a breeze for Ghost.
  • Master3418Master3418 Posts: 217
    any tips and pointers for lower level players?
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I didn’t read the node and domino killed my 5/65 sparky. Lol. Of course, still don’t read it and tried 4/55 imiw to stop her regen. That plan didn’t work either. Then I tried a 5/50 void. Got domino down to half health. Finally someone in my alliance said he used AA. 5/50 AA finished domino in under a minute. Other than taking 2 champs to kill Symbiote Supreme, the rest of the fights was easy.
  • any tips and pointers for lower level players?

My tip to lower players is post which fight you're having trouble with and your roster, along with a description of what you perceive your problems with the fight are. There are a lot of knowledgeable people on the forums that can help you if you ask for specific help, and while they cannot always offer a solution, they can often find solutions in your roster you don't realize you have. But they can only help if they know exactly what your options are.

Many people think the "solution" to a fight is one thing, and if they don't have that one thing it is hopeless. But often there's lots of options, some better than others, and we can't know if you have any unless we know what you have.
  • Nick1109 said:

I actually had fun doing this and it was challenging but not impossible.

I can't speak for the other content creators, but I believe the greatest compliment you can give them is to say their designs were challenging but fun. Challenging but fun is, I believe, the target every one of them was aiming for, just in different ways.

It is just that Rich was using a dart gun and Lagacy was using a thermonuclear warhead. And we can only assume Lagacy hit the target because the mushroom cloud obscures the site of the target and everyone looking at the target at the time is now flash-blind.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Got all 6 titles while waiting for my arena champs to refresh. It was a bit more fun then grinding arena.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

Got all 6 titles while waiting for my arena champs to refresh. It was a bit more fun then grinding arena.

Yeah, I’m still debating grinding for the titles. Not sure if it’s worth the energy😂