**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[Android] 24.2 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

124»

Comments

• Options
    JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Posts: 123 ★★★
    Ign- johnnoooooo
    Device- huawei p30 pro
    Android version- 10
    Cellular or wifi- both
    Game version- current and previous
    Mode- all
    Description- parry timing very inconsistent defender will sometimes dash in and theres a pause before they hit, which will cause myself to block too early, when it should have parried. Holding block sometimes does nothing, even a screen record, which traces my thumbs, show placement on screen while blocking, dashing back after a defender goes from a blocked combo to a heavy, screen shows my dash input, however my champ is still stationary and i am hit, seems to be worse against champs which have the uppercut heavy ie, iron man, juggernaut and rhino style.. Parries seem more erratic with symbiot supreme and proxima
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    IGN- Alfa Pigeon
    Device- Galaxy J3 Prime
    Android Version 7.0
    Cellular or wifi: both
    Game version: 24.2
    Game mode: all
    Description- Game unplayable due to lagging ever since newer champs with flashy animations like Sinister, Dark Hawk, Nick Fury, and worst of all, Vision Aarkus are released, The fights slows to a crawl when fighting with or against those characters. This also happens with Symbiote Supreme. I cannot finish EQ due to the lag,
  • Options
    StateNMEStateNME Posts: 9
    StateNME said:

In game name: StateNME
    Device name and model: Razer Phone 2
    Device OS: android 9.0
    Cellular or wifi: both
    Game version: 24.2
    Game mode: dungeons/all

Something is causing random heavy attacks when not requested during attempted combos. This started when version 24.1.5 was pushed to my device on August 22nd. This occurs in all game types, and all heros, producing unwanted heavies.
    the problem is so bad I failed on a Tier 4 Basic run. the unwanted heavy get dodged then get countered or just straight countered over and over. New update same problem. Game is unplayable in current state

Updating 24.3 now installed... Same issue. 6 weeks or so of unplayable game. Fun!
  • Options
    Master3418Master3418 Posts: 218
    IGN: ×× R.A.I.K.O ××
    Device: One Plus
    both cellular and wifi
    game version: latest
    Mode: all quests. lagging a lot, blocks don't register. And phone heats up a lot too
  • Options
    IGN: QueRazz
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Android version: 9
    Game version: 24.3
    Cellular
    Mode: All
    Description: Can't get past the home screen, the bug started when the new monthly event quest started
  • Options
    QueRazz said:

IGN: QueRazz
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Android version: 9
    Game version: 24.3
    Cellular
    Mode: All
    Description: Can't get past the home screen, the bug started when the new monthly event quest started

scratch that, just my 4g connection gone bad
This discussion has been closed.