**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Hardest special to dodge?

Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
Considering that every champ in the game has 2 (supposedly) “dodge-able” special attacks, it’s clear that, while some of them are pretty easy to evade, like Storm’s, OG Miss Marvel’s and Iron Man’s, many champions have trickier specials...
Which special from what champ you think it’s the hardest one to evade?

For me, the hardest one is Venom’s special 2

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,988 ★★★★★
    For me personally, Pun2099s sp1 is a pain.
    Same with Warmachines. Hate it since I always think hes gonna fire a single beam like ironman and I always messup on how to dodge it. Its curious really, when a champion fires a special, I can see it in my mind and I automate on the evade. A boon from playing this game for half a decade I guess.
    For sp2s, Aarkuss is basically impossible to dodge, sparky or not. I also slip up a lot on Emma Frosts sp2, since she only has unblock and rev controls when dupe but I always forget that and get clipped lol.
    The collectors is one too, but that one is skill based. Its possible to avoid 100%
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    It is possible to fully evade punisher 2099 specials, but it only happenee me once till today
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★

It is possible to fully evade punisher 2099 specials, but it only happenee me once till today

Why do people hit 'Disagree' when someone says they've done something difficult...

I suspect it'd be possible with Nightcrawler, Vulture and Invisible Woman .

For those who can't do this on their own (like me), Sig 99 Daredevil goes full Matrix bullet-time on this SP1 and makes it look easy. On the other hand, I have found Awakened Ghost the most rewarding champ for this - block the first hit, dash back, and gain huge amounts of power from the eight hits that pass through you...
  • Terra said:

Same with Warmachines. Hate it since I always think hes gonna fire a single beam like ironman and I always messup on how to dodge it. Its curious really, when a champion fires a special, I can see it in my mind and I automate on the evade. A boon from playing this game for half a decade I guess.
    For sp2s, Aarkuss is basically impossible to dodge, sparky or not. I also slip up a lot on Emma Frosts sp2, since she only has unblock and rev controls when dupe but I always forget that and get clipped lol.
    The collectors is one too, but that one is skill based. Its possible to avoid 100%

Same here, or anyone that has a barrage of bullets coming at me. I can avoid one or two but the rest just fill me with lead and dread
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i don't know how to evade bishop and sinister sp2
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,988 ★★★★★

Sinisters is impossible since concussion prevents the best evade counter, sparky, and the lag prevents skill evasion. With Bishop, watch his kick, and exactly when he brings his hand up, dash back. Takes practice
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263

you need to wait a bit longer than you'd think before dashing back.

Pretty sure Darkhawk's SP1 is impossible with it's 4 beam hits
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    I hate War Machine SP1, because it's so fast I can't even block quite often. I also do not particulary like slow projectiles (Elektra SP1, Moon Knight SP1). And SP that is easy, but I can't evade is Doctor Strange SP2. That one's easy, but it always gets me.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    MS Sp2
    Venom Sp2
    Mysterio Sp1 (last hit always gets me)
    Darkhawk Sp1
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I have the hardest time evading Masacre's special 2
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    Aarkus' sp2 for me
  • WeeHobbit89WeeHobbit89 Posts: 146
    Hardest for me by a long shot is yondu sp2. But war machine on unblockable sp1 is nasty (an act 5 fight somewhere)
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    War machine sp1, korg sp1, punisher 2099 sp1&2 punisher sp2 and venom sp2
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★

Terra said:

Same here, or anyone that has a barrage of bullets coming at me. I can avoid one or two but the rest just fill me with lead and dread
    If you got a CAIW it’s great for building bus charges.

But I’d also say nick fury.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Terra said:

Sinisters is impossible since concussion prevents the best evade counter, sparky, and the lag prevents skill evasion.
    Mr Sinisters L2 is possible to 100% evade. You still get the concussion debuff, but it is 100% evadable.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    MikeHock said:

Terra said:

Sinisters is impossible since concussion prevents the best evade counter, sparky, and the lag prevents skill evasion.
    Mr Sinisters L2 is possible to 100% evade. You still get the concussion debuff, but it is 100% evadable.
    Agree, you have to do like a double dash back/swipe though. Use it with Void against him all the time in AW
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk’s SP1 is a pain, as well as any bullet-related special besides winter soldier
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Heimdall's sp2 only recently I've discovered that it's unavoidable because of true strike but like so many others I've tried loads of times to fully evade it 😂 but now I know block or keep baiting his sp1
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    It is now aarkus sp2
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Mr_Holl87 said:

Fury sp1 and Korg's sp1. Fury's I'm pretty sure is completely impossible, Korg's however, IS possible, I've done it once or twice but I simply don't have the skill level to pull it off consistently. Lol

Wouldn’t say easy but korg’s is plenty doable with practice, just have to get the timing of the shots down and it’s 3 simple swipe backs. Short window though. Fury’s is possible I think but yeah not there personally yet lol
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited October 2019
    Terra said:

Sinisters is impossible since concussion prevents the best evade counter, sparky, and the lag prevents skill evasion. With Bishop, watch his kick, and exactly when he brings his hand up, dash back. Takes practice
    Mr. Sinisters SP2 is possible with Dexterity and the Right timing. Concussion is not preventing Dexterity.

Anyone dext completely Aarkus SP2?
    Also pretty tricky is Punisher classics SP1 but it's possible.
  • exc3lexc3l Posts: 67
    Punisher 2099
    Sp2 WS
    Sp2&2 mr.sinister
    Sp1 darkhawk
    Sp2 red skull