Explore Stable and Unstable Atlantean Rifts for Great Rewards!

Comments

• Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Member Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Brazenhut said:

Opened the unstable tier 2 rift to test this and ended up with invisible woman as the boss. Will wait till this is fixed to run the higher rifts

I Didn't know that its bugged. That isinteresting to know
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Member Posts: 942 ★★★

Tier 4 Epic rewards....
    Its a joke?
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Brazenhut said:

Opened the unstable tier 2 rift to test this and ended up with invisible woman as the boss. Will wait till this is fixed to run the higher rifts

That's not a bug.
  • TheSovietDJTheSovietDJ Member Posts: 55
    Invisible woman is such a pain for me that I can’t even complete uncollected lol. I thought uncollected can be bearable with 5/50s
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Member Posts: 1,128 ★★★

Invisible woman is such a pain for me that I can’t even complete uncollected lol. I thought uncollected can be bearable with 5/50s

Wait until her forcefield is gone then attack
  • WoodyNailsomeWoodyNailsome Member Posts: 90
    edited June 2019

I thought the 3rd difficulty unstable 7.5% 5×4* Sig stones rewards was supposed to be 4 of those according to pic? Just got through with a claim where they told me it was only for 1. Does this not show amount 4?
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019

So I ran a stable epic rift and received only one +5 cosmic 5* sig stone. I know for a fact it was stable as the other rewards on the map were those available from the stable rift (5* basic crystal, 1000 and 250 6* shards, no awakening gem, etc.). What happened there? Will I be compensated? Potentially get the coral back and try again, or just the other +5 sig stone?!

We're looking into this right now!
    Ran Tier 3 Unstable Rift. Hit Jackpot on bugged reward? :D

• Clement83vpcClement83vpc Member Posts: 1
    Ce jeu et trop bien
  • simamoramansimamoraman Member Posts: 1
    yeayyy pals
  • HypnotistHazeHypnotistHaze Member Posts: 1
    Wow that great
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Member Posts: 371 ★★
    Werewrym said:

The way I see the unstable tier 4 rifts is that I have a 50% chance of being disappointed (30% chance for 500 5* shards + 20% chance for a +5 sig stone). In addition an argument could be made for a 65% chance of disappointment if you consider 250 6* shards to be relatively worthless.

Depending on your roster the sig stones could be considered pretty worthless too.. Its hard enough for a new player to get a 5 star at this point but with the constant release of new heroes and the high drop rate of old less useful heroes the odds of duping a 5 star is kinda astronomical
  • aldee41aldee41 Member Posts: 2
    Looks like a cool event
  • SknZnSknZn Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    I still don’t understand why unstable tier 3 giving me 1x +5 4* sig stone still no answer?
  • JRock808JRock808 Member Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    The tier 1 rift is giving T1 class iso instead of T4.

Not a huge deal, just another bug or more misinformation.
  • LogarooLogaroo Member Posts: 100
    Got a t1 class iso for the normal rift. Didn't think that was a possible reward.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Member Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    So, no coral crystals? @Kabam Miike
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Member Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

So, no coral crystals? @Kabam Miike

Never mind. I found the part f the crystals
  • GermycoolGermycool Member Posts: 25
    edited June 2019
    Take the risk everyone! Choose Unstable!!!
  • PotatopugPotatopug Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2019
    PLEASE STOP making rng based rewards i grinded for almost a week and spent 300+ units to get an stable epic rift and managed to get 1/18 of a t5 basic and the fact that it was stable and i still got horrible rewards is unbelievable PLEASE CHANGE THIS
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    Potatopug said:

PLEASE STOP making rng based rewards i grinded for almost a week and spent 300+ units to get an stable epic rift and managed to get 1/18 of a t5 basic and the fact that it was stable and i still got horrible rewards is unbelievable PLEASE CHANGE THIS

1/8 a t5b?

You can go slap yourself right now. 😊
  • CloudOfContemptCloudOfContempt Member Posts: 97 ★★
    MCOC Team said:

Summoners!

If you are having trouble completing higher Tier Rifts, Atlantean Crystals will be arriving in the Contest starting on June 19th, and running until July 10th. For the same cost of Atlantean Coral as entering an Atlantean Rift, you can choose to open an Atlantean Crystal to get guaranteed rewards.

The rewards in both the Unstable and Stable Rifts will always be greater than if you open these Crystals, so only open one if you don’t think you can complete that difficulty!

How Much Coral does it cost to Open a Rift?

Opening a Rift Costs 10,000x Atlantean Coral of that Tier. Completing a Rift in Tiers 1-3 will reward you with 5,000x Coral for the next Tier Up. So, completing a Tier 1 Rift will give you your reward, and 5,000x Tier 2 Atlantean Coral.

For those who have reached the level of Uncollected (by completing Act 5 Chapter 2 and Level 40+) or higher, 10,000x of the first three Tiers of Atlantean Coral can be directly exchanged for 5,000x Atlantean Coral of the next Tier through the Featured Tab in the Store. If you choose to do this direct exchange, keep in mind that you will ONLY receive the Atlantean Coral. This is intended for late-game players who want to save time and Energy at the expense of not receiving rewards for the lower Tier Rifts.

For the Atlantean Crystals coming out on the 19th, will they contain ONLY a lesser reward? Just want to confirm if they will also come with 5k Coral of the tier above. Thanks!
  • PotatopugPotatopug Member Posts: 2
    xNig said:

Potatopug said:

1/8 a t5b?

2000/36000 is 1/18 not 1/8 wdym
  • xNigxNig Member Posts: 7,329 ★★★★★
    Potatopug said:

xNig said:

Potatopug said:

1/8 a t5b?

2000/36000 is 1/18 not 1/8 wdym
    My bad. Saw 1/8 instead of 1/18. Regardless, more T5B is always good. What were you hoping for?
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Member Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    The T3 Unstable 4* Sig Stones are bugged, they should give 4x +5 sig stones, but ine give one.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Member Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike Is there a reason the master stable and unstable rifts cost different amounts of energy while the normal stable and unstable rifts cost the same amount of energy?
  • kgiluewhbdkewfkgiluewhbdkewf Member Posts: 1
    Kobster84 said:

Stable master looks pretty good but unstable looks meh

But there is nothing good in stable master. There's some really bad stuff in unstable, but at least there's some good stuff too.
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,226 ★★★★★
    Finally got something worthy in unstable. 2k 6* shards
  • EdoardoVVVEdoardoVVV Member Posts: 5

Brazenhut said:

That's not a bug.
    Encountered the same. How come this is not a bug when it's clearly visible who will be the boss before entering a quest?
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,412 ★★★★
    Werewrym said:

@Kabam Miike Is there a reason the master stable and unstable rifts cost different amounts of energy while the normal stable and unstable rifts cost the same amount of energy?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious I am having the same issue; the stable master rift says it costs 5 energy per move while the unstable rift is 4 energy per move. The heroic rift (both types) were only 3 per move so there doesn't seem to be any reason the stable master rift should jump 2 energy. I would like to run this rift but don't want to waste energy so can someone please address this issue.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,301 Guardian

Kobster84 said:

Stable master looks pretty good but unstable looks meh

But there is nothing good in stable master. There's some really bad stuff in unstable, but at least there's some good stuff too.
    If you are at a progress level where a 4* awakening gem is worth something, Unstable Master has that. But if you are in a place where that awakening gem is essentially worthless, then on average you'll get more T4B from the stable (master/tier 3) rift, more T4CC, and more 4* shards. You should average the same amount of 4* sig stones and 5* shards either way.

So the choice is more T4B, T4CC, and 4* shards but no 4* awakening gem, or less T4B, T4CC, and 4* shards but with a chance for 4* awakening gem. For myself personally, the tier 3 rift is the only rift I'm going stable. I'm going unstable for tier 1, 2, and 4. But the tier 3 rift goes the other way for me, because the 4* awakening gem is something that not only do I not need, I have multiples of in almost every class.