**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 5* Crytal Offer per class

@Kabam Miike What are the champions available in the crystals? Same champions as in the 5* crytals or include featured champions?

Comments

• I'd like to know the answer to this as well
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Is everyone included in the 4-star crystal
  • VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

You sure?
  • This is what I wanna know too.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Dont Think it all.
    This isn't a featured crystal, so is like a regular 4-star crystal with only one class
    This isn't a featured crystal, so is like a regular 4-star crystal with only one class
    Yeah But Thah wash not the. Qustion. Ther ask is it all Ore only Them ther in the 5 Stars cystal
  • The Crystals include all of the Champions in the Basic 5-Star Featured Crystal! It does not have a sub-featured Pool. So, you will not be able to get Nebula, Cable, Hyperion etc. in these Crystals.
  • Somehow I'd feel better hearing this from a mod.
    Too many people are too sure of themselves on here.

I assume you're correct, but again... Better to hear from an authority
    Gamer wrote: »
    Yeah But Thah wash not the. Qustion. Ther ask is it all Ore only Them ther in the 5 Stars cystal

4-star class crystal includes all champions in the regular 4-star crystal.
    5-star class crystal includes all champions in the regular 5-star crystal.
  • The Crystals include all of the Champions in the Basic 5-Star Featured Crystal! It does not have a sub-featured Pool. So, you will not be able to get Nebula, Cable, Hyperion etc. in these Crystals.

Thx for the info
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    So if I buy the mutant crystal and wait till December will archangel, psylocke and iceman be in there @Kabam Miike
    Gamer wrote: »

4-star class crystal includes all champions in the regular 4-star crystal.
    5-star class crystal includes all champions in the regular 5-star crystal.
    Yeah ikow Thah.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    The Crystals include all of the Champions in the Basic 5-Star Featured Crystal! It does not have a sub-featured Pool. So, you will not be able to get Nebula, Cable, Hyperion etc. in these Crystals.

Are we gonna see more of these amazing offers?
  • @Kabam Miike could you buy offer and hold crystal until new basics are added next month and they would be in crystal?
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★
    Drop rates of 5* IF/SG/Groot/MK/IP/Red Mags about to go through the roof.

Dr. Zola
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I want to dupe my sl but if I dupe IM again or get IP I would probably quit the game so I don't spend more money
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    If we buy and wait until December for certain class... Will the new champs added be in the crystal?
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    edited September 2017
    @Kabam Miike
    Le'ts say I buy one of those offers, the mystic one for example, if I decide to wait till next month to open it, to try to catch voodoo in 5 stars, will he be included in this crystal or will there be only the mystic champs already present, such as Mordo, Loki, Iron Fist etc ? I don't know if I'm clear

Edit : you answered, my bad
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It's only $100 @Kamikaze_Turtle
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Really??? how is this a "deal" kabam you want $140 for a 5* class crystal. how much do you think people are willing to pay? so much for 4 and 5*s being more avaliable more like open you wallets!

Considering last time I remember a deal like this it was for 500 dollars and people brought it yeah I'm willing to bet people will buy this one
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I want to dupe my sl but if I dupe IM again or get IP I would probably quit the game so I don't spend more money
    I thought the same thing and not to mention hulkbuster, civil warrior or rocket. Only other somewhat champ would be ultron