**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Grandmaster Goldblum's Challenge

Comments

• Where is the 5* awakening gem crystal that previous challenges have had? @Kabam Miike

The game moves more towards 5* and soon to be 6* so u remove the 1 5* related reward that we all want, can you explain the reasoning?

Minus the Title, the rewards are the same as the Web-Slinger Challenge, so nothing has been removed!

you are wrond. according to my data Chapter mastery 5-Star shatda has been increased by 200.
    I'm always pointing this on my site :-)
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    Kabam how about this no .ore events till you actually have a stable game I swear almost every single time you add something new it ruins everything
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    @Kabam Miike ,

Hi, I have a quick question about the Time Attack Legends Run for this event. When running Time Attack on the normal monthly events the time starts from the Heroic difficulty onwards.

For this Time Attack the time starts from the very first quest all the way to the last then? Is that right?

Just making sure. Thanks!
  • One day I want to be able to get a Legend title. The only thing holding me back is that Android users have no chance at it. @Kabam Miike It would be great if you could find a way to not disqualify all Android users from Legend run due to long loading times, there's no way we can get a legend title with the current state of game. Maybe just count the fight time towards legend run or something. Please and Thanks!
  • Woohoo! Love these challenges. They are a fun twist for strong accounts but doable for weak ones if you have a ton of skill and time. Keep them coming! :)
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Looks easy.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    SummonerB2 wrote: »
    Looks easy.

Life transfer has really made these quests quite easy.
  • SlyCat42 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike ,

Hi, I have a quick question about the Time Attack Legends Run for this event. When running Time Attack on the normal monthly events the time starts from the Heroic difficulty onwards.

For this Time Attack the time starts from the very first quest all the way to the last then? Is that right?

Just making sure. Thanks!

Yep! It's for the entire Event!

PS. If any of you were running the Time Attack when the Emergency Maintenance occurred, we will be taking the downtime into account.
  • Raganator wrote: »
    Looks easy.

Don't get too used to that! While it's back for round 2 this time, it won't be in all of these Challenges going forward!
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    Looks easy.

Don't get too used to that! While it's back for round 2 this time, it won't be in all of these Challenges going forward!

Lol....I remember before I had a decent roster cursing Kabam's name at Ming-Na's challenge.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Looks easy.

Lol....I remember before I had a decent roster cursing Kabam's name at Ming-Na's challenge.

Same lol. Exept with webslinger.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    This is honestly the most fun event i played in a long time. Its not cheap if you take damage you can life steal. Very fun and skillful event. Its one you can take your favorite champs in and just play.

Thank you. Finally a fun event.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Why not have a challenge without life transfer and make the nodes 3x harder and gives the generic 5 star awakening gem we all want. Or at least give us a 5 star crystal class specific. Make enemis has 500k health but for sake...... please give us something worth fighting for!
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Why not have a challenge without life transfer and make the nodes 3x harder and gives the generic 5 star awakening gem we all want. Or at least give us a 5 star crystal class specific. Make enemis has 500k health but for sake...... please give us something worth fighting for!

Don't like then don't do it, your always complaining about everything, am really not sure why you play the game with the amount you hate it all
  • ezzda1ezzda1 Posts: 14
    Quite an interesting challenge, it was fun for all of half an hour, it's done now, back to boredom, love the crystal offer halfway through it though, very strategically placed, it's a good hint as to who works well in the quest.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    ezzda1 wrote: »
    ... love the crystal offer halfway through it though, very strategically placed, it's a good hint as to who works well in the quest.

So, it is not available to everyone unless Round 3 boss is defeated once?

Wish I have the Units to purchase it. I should re-think the strategy of nibbling low value offers (just bought the recent T4BC offer).

Looks easy.

I remember those days... was that the one with the Spiderman that would evade almost every hit? When they first came out I couldn't do them either, didn't have the champions for it.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    On one of my accounts I don't have any R5 4* and or R3 or greater 5*. 100% the first chapter and to save energy decided to only do the last path before boss in the remainder.

This was a nice challenge, someone with a middle ground noob roster like mine can complete this, I took the short cut to measure my roster, ability and if I would have to use many items.

Chapter 4 was a challenge, if you have a power control char then definitely bring them, I used a 4* R4 awakened Dormammu on the final Loki, it wasn't perfect but it got the job done.

Thanks Kabam for this quest, I don't follow everything thats being released so this was a nice surprise with some nice rewards for someone who needs these types of rewards.

Now I have to go back and 100%, also do the same on my other Junior account which has a similar roster as well as the main account which doesn't have a Dorkmammu.
  • Cfama_21Cfama_21 Posts: 5
    Wait, @Kabam Miike are you saying Android users arent able to get the 'Legend' title because loading times are different!?!?! If that's the case you need to make an announcement letting everyone know that before they start spending items and money at a Legends run on these quests! Saying that everyone has a fair chance at these titles and rewards when we really don't isn't fair in the slightest!!!
    Cfama_21 wrote: »
    Wait, @Kabam Miike are you saying Android users arent able to get the 'Legend' title because loading times are different!?!?! If that's the case you need to make an announcement letting everyone know that before they start spending items and money at a Legends run on these quests! Saying that everyone has a fair chance at these titles and rewards when we really don't isn't fair in the slightest!!!

Just to be clear... a lot of people already know about this, but it's not specific to only Android devices and it's not something Kabam can do anything about.

It's related to different phones built in processing and the way their OS works. Kabam has not set some sort of limit on specific devices or anything like that.

It's still certainly possible with an Android device as well, it's just more difficult because loading screen times slowly add up over the course of a Legend Run taking up extra minutes.

When people do Legends Runs you always do it knowing there is a risk your device is not fast enough or that you won't make it into the top 100. Having said that it would be nice if they upgraded the system to count only "in fight" times to make a more even playing field (I can sympathize with Android users), but as Miike said they are still working on that.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Cfama_21 wrote: »

miike is saying that they don't have the ability yet to measure only fight times sans load times.
  • PrimePrime Posts: 13
    Amonthir wrote: »

So... you want Ragnarok themed LoL, am I right? Or an event the size of 5.3? Because we will not be getting a simple event like this that gives out 5* Awakenings until AT LEAST after 6* champs are released as playables. And you want nothing ever released that aids in 4* progression, even though most will complete up to 5.3 or even 5.4 with 4*, and when not everyone is at the top end where they don't care about 4*? You are not the entire game, and that's a generic you (being all those who whine whenever something isn't all 5* all the time), and they need to help everyone.

And I doubt they would spoil Hela and GT this early anyway.

Or you know...some content for players competing in T1-3 AW, give or take. That doesn't mean that there can't be things for lower players. I mean there's content for brand new players in this challenge as well. They just aren't expected to finish 100%. Why can't there be content for everyone in these challenges instead of placing a ceiling at 4* (future 3*)?

You are not the entire game. Stop whining when higher tiered players voice legitimate concerns. Kabam does need to help EVERYONE.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Had a lot of trouble figuring out the degen on the final loki (get hit and you get dead, yeah I'm slow) but got it done, only ran through first set on the last group, I don't think I'm good enough to 100% it and blew resources on payphisto yesterday.

Weirdly, I was able to wreck final loki with 3* starlord where all my top champs failed, magik took care of everyone else, vision sorted out hulk.

I did better than the stark spidey challenge but still have work to do.
  • Newbot2310Newbot2310 Posts: 12
    This event quest is waaaaaaaayyy better than the boss rush, especially for rewards
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Newbot2310 wrote: »
    This event quest is waaaaaaaayyy better than the boss rush, especially for rewards
    the boss rush took <20 minutes to finish and was 6 fights long.

it's like saying the monthly master quest is waaaaaaaayyyy better than the t3b daily quest.

• CapWW2 wrote: »

Really your posting complaints about boss run and now you post about removing life steal and 3 times harder. As you admitted you troll I think the easiest thing with your posts is to just use the ignore option on you as well.