**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't login to the game after update

Comments

• EtlaleEtlale Posts: 1
    I also encountered this problem, and I'm very worried about EOP
  • ShukerShuker Posts: 42
    Has there been any update yet how to fix this?
  • FrankWhiteFrankWhite Posts: 178 ★★
    Shuker said:

No nothing 🙄
    Frank

Shuker said:

No nothing 🙄
    Well that’s just great 😑 ppl saying reinstall it but a lot of ppl saying that doesn’t work so yayyyy
  • GlobalgodzGlobalgodz Posts: 36
    This is crazy! As of right now rewards don't even matter because we can't get into the game. I was able to help prevent a few others from this problem by letting them know. That means players are still on last version because they are worried for this. As of now it would be best to just reinstate the old version at any cost. At least we won't be losing our daily activity. I wouldn't mind if we had bugs while playing the old version just so long as we could get on.

This is crazy! As of right now rewards don't even matter because we can't get into the game. I was able to help prevent a few others from this problem by letting them know. That means players are still on last version because they are worried for this. As of now it would be best to just reinstate the old version at any cost. At least we won't be losing our daily activity. I wouldn't mind if we had bugs while playing the old version just so long as we could get on.

Yes it’s absolutely ridiculous, I’ve literally just spent about 200£ on the game for daily deal rewards and stuff like that and, like you say now we can’t even login/play, just not fair cause some people will need this day to complete the Happy Resort Camp to get the end reward cause obviously people can’t always do it daily and people sometimes don’t won’t to spend the money. Luckily I bought the packs Tom complete them yesterday but if I had missed todays one because of this and then not get the GoldPool coin I would of gone absolutely mental.
  • HoskyHosky Posts: 8
    I’m not sure it’s account based either. I think it is with the app itself. I play 3 different accounts and am unable to even get to a login page to swap. This is ridiculous. Happening on my iPhone and iPad. Was forced to update yesterday then an hour later….. nothing.
  • Ak924Ak924 Posts: 2
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike can we at least get a status report on the issue? It’s been almost a whole day.
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Good news!
    The dev team has found the cause of the issue and the solution should be pushed out soon!

How soon is soon?

BTW, how will you notify us when the game will be proper working. 🤔🤔
    Hope you not komeding with us.

Maybe they send out an ingame mail with news 🥲
  • BryjamzBryjamz Posts: 5
    Same. Galaxy s22 ultra latest ui and latest update to aos. Can't login, getting steadily more and more frustrated.
  • Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    edited August 2022

@FrankWhite I actually had to do adult stuff, like my office work :s 1 star, do not recommend :D

At least the conversation with you guys are entertaining. Thanks for that 🙏🏽 But something from Kabam would be really appreciated at this point man ..

At least the conversation with you guys are entertaining. Thanks for that 🙏🏽 But something from Kabam would be really appreciated at this point man ..

I know man it’s kinda getting rough now lol
  • Ayer al actualizar la app ya no me dejó entrar, desinstale la app la volví a instalar y nada.

Tengo un moto g8 plus, el sistema operativo es Android 10.

Y también tengo un Samsung Galaxy A 32 el sistema operativo es Android 12.

En ninguno de los 2 me deja entrar
  • AbraxasBelthazAbraxasBelthaz Posts: 27
    edited August 2022
    Thunk it's ridiculous that the game is broken for many people and we've had no update in almost 24 hours. Yall taking a day off? Can we please have an update on what's going on?
    Post edited by Kabam Jax on
  • It is taking slightly longer to implement than initially expected, but the team's still aiming to have this fix out to everyone as quickly as possible. As soon as we have a more specific timeframe to share, we'll be sure to let everybody know here.
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★

It is taking slightly longer to implement than initially expected, but the team's still aiming to have this fix out to everyone as quickly as possible. As soon as we have a more specific timeframe to share, we'll be sure to let everybody know here.

Agony

It is taking slightly longer to implement than initially expected, but the team's still aiming to have this fix out to everyone as quickly as possible. As soon as we have a more specific timeframe to share, we'll be sure to let everybody know here.

So if the fix will not available later today and I’ll miss my login rewards like calendar, paragon monthly card and unit card. I hope I’ll be compensated for that. Thanks for the update @Kabam Zibiit
  • GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    I hear there's a new gauntlet out and EoP and side event yet can not do anything because I updated game to access new content and now can't log in at all.

Galaxy s20 ultra
    Android 12
    I tried to update, I tried to uninstall and reinstall, cleared data and logged in again, I manage to log in and before the game loads I get the error shared on the first page and then the game proceeds to crash once I click "ok".
  • Ak924Ak924 Posts: 2

So if the fix will not available later today and I’ll miss my login rewards like calendar, paragon monthly card and unit card. I hope I’ll be compensated for that. Thanks for the update @Kabam Zibiit
    Same here. Calendar, Paragon daily card and unit card all missed. The lack of information is concerning. Do you all even know what the problem is? Some transparency is appreciated.
  • MikeTheMighty1MikeTheMighty1 Posts: 15
    Please get this pushed out before AQ or delay the start. Not fair for alliance to have to deal with this.
  • DerglerDergler Posts: 1
    I did an over the top update and saw the error, then deleted and reinstalled and still see the error. I do have beta participation on.

Android 12 on Pixel 6.