Cannot Join AQ - Two AQs? EDIT: Can Join, but two AQs are up

Comments

• k666kk666k Member Posts: 47
    This needs to be 30 minute timers
  • RomanoffBrotherRomanoffBrother Member Posts: 9
    Idiots, sent lots of tickets. Because of bugs we spent lots of items, units and you didn't compensate anything... and now messed everything can't start aq properly and because of your **** holiday you can't delay aq. Congrats kabam, really bravo to you all!!!
  • devsworlddevsworld Member Posts: 12
    what u want asian timezone to wake up still 4am to finished the aq... this is rediculas if u r starting aq today....
    totally unfair to the asian timezone....
    we gonna suffer and wont be wake up till late night.
  • SlySlySlySly Member Posts: 352 ★★
    Everything you guys have done starting with 12 has been nothing but a trainwreck. I've never seen any company that bad at business which still makes obscene cash. I just wonder what Marvel will think of all of this, it is their on this game after all. We'll see, fun times.
  • ilias1318ilias1318 Member Posts: 5
    So....most users couldnt log in to the game today and kabam says after 6 hours of waiting "ok,who else cannot log in,sent us a message".and that was all...and now this???WTF?didn t u get enough money this.month and u screw thagame on purpose or u dont care about us but u all DO care about our money we invest to a "sick" game?
  • CorporateKaneCorporateKane Member Posts: 2
    Guys Guys Guys.... Calm Down! I'm sure they'll get to it Monday.

Same old song and dance Kabam. Pathetic.
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Member Posts: 210 ★★
    Miike, I like you and adora, and other mods a lot...why don't you go work for a decent company instead of trying to moderate one shitstorm after another here...
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    KoperBoy wrote: »
    Miike, your company lives off of their customers. Don't you think it makes sense then to prioritize customers over working during weekend?

Sorry guys, but this is just one point out of many. This isn't about "inconveniencing the team" or not wanting to work on Saturday. A major fix was just made, and has been tested, but to ensure that it is working, we need to start Alliance Quests, and need to ensure that the fix is working as soon as we can. If for some reason this doesn't work, and we have to delay it further, we will, but if we wait until tomorrow and then it doesn't work, this will delay it even further, and then it becomes more of an issue where the entire team is not as available as they are right now.

You guys know that any time a problem arises over the weekend, the team will work all hours of the day to get it fixed. We've worked through nights, weekends, holidays, and are always as responsive as possible, but that's because we can get things fixed and live as soon as we can, and then iterate on that if we have to.

We know that this isn't a perfect situation, and the best case would have been not having this occur at all, but unfortunately, it did, and now we're working on getting this fixed and AQ live as soon as we can.
  • Ants44Ants44 Member Posts: 2

That one shouldn't have the same issues that occurred today, and shouldn't require the attention of the entire team. We truly want to make sure that we have all eyes on this when it goes live today. It's not a comparable situation.[/quote]

And still the main concern of the players with multinational team members is ignored. This is all truly ridiculous. Only time yall cared about us is when the boycott happened and all the 1* reviews poured it.. all those promises have since disappeared. Truly sad something I've enjoyed so long has continued to spiral down.

• Joey0480Joey0480 Member Posts: 117
    So since it still needs to be tested you are essentially saying that you can't trust your QC group....bravo
  • NullifierxNullifierx Member Posts: 11
    Please comment on 30 minute timers. That would go a long way to make this easier to swallow.
  • SligSlig Member Posts: 370 ★★
    So the only way you can tell if it will work is to start it? So we might spend hours starting aq again and then have it called off? Again?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Remember before 12.0 when the game mostly worked? Good times.
    Ignore it and hope we go away
  • sbb75sbb75 Member Posts: 208
    Am I the only one who thinks playing a working AQ is priority?
    If the options are these what are you choosing.
    1. start today 4pm pst. Make sure it runs smooth. If not Kabam addresses instantly (work late or weekend if needed)
    2. Start AQ on Monday, hope it runs issue free or end up restarting 4pm pst.

Sorry to say global time zones are not priority. That will NEVER satisfy everyone. Fix AQ. Don't even do 30 minute energy right now. Throw that in after we know it's good next week.
    edited June 2017
    Remember before 12.0 when the game mostly worked? Good times.

Back when things didnt need to be tested to see if they were working because the game wasnt suicidal...yeah miss those times.
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Member Posts: 257 ★★
    Miike, your company lives off of their customers. Don't you think it makes sense then to prioritize customers over working during weekend?

Sorry guys, but this is just one point out of many. This isn't about "inconveniencing the team" or not wanting to work on Saturday. A major fix was just made, and has been tested, but to ensure that it is working, we need to start Alliance Quests, and need to ensure that the fix is working as soon as we can. If for some reason this doesn't work, and we have to delay it further, we will, but if we wait until tomorrow and then it doesn't work, this will delay it even further, and then it becomes more of an issue where the entire team is not as available as they are right now.

You guys know that any time a problem arises over the weekend, the team will work all hours of the day to get it fixed. We've worked through nights, weekends, holidays, and are always as responsive as possible, but that's because we can get things fixed and live as soon as we can, and then iterate on that if we have to.

We know that this isn't a perfect situation, and the best case would have been not having this occur at all, but unfortunately, it did, and now we're working on getting this fixed and AQ live as soon as we can.

We don't want you to get AQ live as soon as you can. We are telling you we would rather not have AQ than start it when you plan to start it. That's how much of an impact it is making.
    Joey0480 wrote: »
    So since it still needs to be tested you are essentially saying that you can't trust your QC group....bravo

That's a twist of my words. We said that it has been tested, but we need to ensure that it works the same way when it is released into the wild.
    Slig wrote: »
    So the only way you can tell if it will work is to start it? So we might spend hours starting aq again and then have it called off? Again?

It shouldn't happen, and we don't think there will be any problems. We've tested it and don't foresee any problems coming, but we have to be 100% sure.

I, and I'm sure many others, appreciate the team working over the clock to fix the bugs. But, why is today's AQ an exemption? Do you think this problem is not serious enough in order to work weekends? I want to understand, but I can't. This game needs 24/7 support and yet you are telling us it can't have that in this particular case, despite reminding us on how many times the team worked holidays and weekends in the past.
  • SligSlig Member Posts: 370 ★★
    I don't see how it is possible that you diagnosed the problem, came up with a solution, put it in and tested it in less than 4 hours.
    1 hour timers, screw what your customers want

We don't want you to get AQ live as soon as you can. We are telling you we would rather not have AQ than start it when you plan to start it. That's how much of an impact it is making.

This quote encapsulates what we are trying to say Mike! Please relay this to the team and make things right!
  • KruggKrugg Member Posts: 16
    And you could not even give us 30 minute timers. Stingy Snowflakes will be Stingy
  • LogeyBear87LogeyBear87 Member Posts: 41
    Still one hour timers and we only start on 3 energy still

Is this a joke kabam?
    Its giving a bigger fu to the players by not starting something in an international game when it was supposed to start just a day late and instead starting it when it's clearly not good for anyone out of US. My alliance is 25 Euro peiple (including me) and it's 1 am here. I mean come on.
  • MGal9991MGal9991 Member Posts: 8
    So u guys gonna screw international base right no 30 min timers so 3 am before I get go asleep before can clear this node in AQ u guys are a joke I swear
  • MGal9991MGal9991 Member Posts: 8
    It obvious u guys don't care about the player base especially international players
  • INSIDEDRIVE28INSIDEDRIVE28 Member Posts: 4
    Why didn't you give us 30 min timers for your game crashing? If you want us to hurry and test it for you... wouldn't that help speed up the testing!?!? Idiots
  • devsworlddevsworld Member Posts: 12
    that is so unfair.... 13 member of my alliance are asian timezone... it is 5am for them... how cud they will be avle to finished aq with this one hour timer.... this us totally unfair...
    u screw asian timezone members.... very unfair