Absolutely goofy Iron Man cost

2»

Comments

• Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 992 ★★★★
    you guys call it what you want but im sure at least 1 out of 1000 players bought that offer.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    7500 Units for an R5 and some Gold and ISO isn't terrible. It's not comparable to the major yearly sales, but those aren't something you can compare everything to.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Lpoo said:

Insanely costly for something we can do with resources

So then do it with resources lol
  • mbracembrace Member Posts: 883 ★★★
    There is the slightest temptation in that I will probably want my 6* IM at R5 if he’s good. Then reality sets in, and there’s no way I hell that I’ll spend 12500 to take my currently R3 to R5. That’s $400 worth of units … for Iron Man!
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    A genius billionaire playboy philanthropist...

Being sold for a currency in a video game.

Funny enough.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    Its not remotely tempting to me but I'm sure some will buy it.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    The 3-4 gem is the expensive one, not this.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    If memory serves, wasn’t the last unit offer of July 4th 7500 units for roughly the same amount of resources?

Granted it was enough to R2 a 7* I think, and you could choose the classes of the catalysts, but I’ll give that the “bi-annual great offer” tax. So this is roughly the same, you just have to rank Iron Man. But, I feel his buff should be pretty solid. Testing shall tell.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,895 ★★★★★

If memory serves, wasn’t the last unit offer of July 4th 7500 units for roughly the same amount of resources?

Granted it was enough to R2 a 7* I think, and you could choose the classes of the catalysts, but I’ll give that the “bi-annual great offer” tax. So this is roughly the same, you just have to rank Iron Man. But, I feel his buff should be pretty solid. Testing shall tell.

Yes, it was an r2 rank up. So it came with 1 more T6CC/T5CC/T3A/T6B than what is provided in the r5 rank up, no gold or iso though.

It was also 6750 units vs 7500 here.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,393 Guardian
    mbrace said:

There is the slightest temptation in that I will probably want my 6* IM at R5 if he’s good. Then reality sets in, and there’s no way I hell that I’ll spend 12500 to take my currently R3 to R5. That’s $400 worth of units … for Iron Man!

Don't buy the r4 gem, you can easily r4 him within 2 weeks of just BGs and AQ rewards.
  • HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Member Posts: 232 ★★
    Hey guys, it’s just an attempt of Kabam to get some money from this buff. It’s not a new character, so many of us have him, and paragon crystals would probably make less money because it’s hard to believe that many people will want to have 7* version of 2014 character (though this buff is solid in my opinion). And there will be people that will buy this rank up gems just because it’s fun, so there will be some stonks for Kabam. This company first of all trying to make money, it’s not bad, so do not judge them for these small attempts. If you not gonna buy these offers that doesn’t mean nobody will.
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Why is a r4-5 champ specific gem worth so much more than the last big deals that were r4-5 generic? Because of the day of the day and month they are sold in 😂 they gotta stop.
  • startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 739 ★★★★
    poor value but unit offers are always inflated 2x+ so not surprised.