Incursions not working

13»

Comments

• KabamDORKKabamDORK Administrator Posts: 89
    Hello all! An update on the fix has been posted HERE
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian

What will happen to the resources I spent?

Can I get the rewards from the room I arrived at? There is the proof.
    Thanks for help.

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★★
    I have the same issue no rewards.
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    KabamDORK said:

I hope the people that finished it get all the rewards, because it would be absurd to make us go through all these rooms again.
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 523 ★★★

KabamDORK said:

I hope the people that finished it get all the rewards, because it would be absurd to make us go through all these rooms again.
    Yeah. I don’t mind waiting a bit, but after using items and switching masteries and doing all those fights I don’t want to start over after 15 rooms.
  • VanitasVanitas Member Posts: 47
    I played for 10 zones yesterday then I went to sleep and I thought I'll play next day but what do you know I was out of the incursions. Wasted my units on revives
    (moved) @havey06 see this thread, and response post link from DORK above.
    havey06 said:

INCURSIONS LEGEND:FINISHED EIGHT SECTIONS (edit, Zones ??),GOT NO REWARDS AT ALL

It showed:“Not eligible for top rank rewards"

Vanitas said:

I played for 10 zones yesterday then I went to sleep and I thought I'll play next day but what do you know I was out of the incursions. Wasted my units on revives

I really hope we at least get the items we used back in the near future.
    edited July 11
    Squammo said:

I really hope we at least get the items we used back in the near future.

Some Compensation Potions just arrived for Incursion issues with Saga Sector.

Think it is General (same for everyone), and not specific to what people may have actually used.
    Not sure if other Compensation may come or not specific to whether people “missed rewards” from Saga Sector Zones completed. So far, seems to maybe be that you have to complete them again to get rewards (?)

Faster than I had expected. I’m guessing it’s because everyone ended up getting the comp and not just those who actually went in there while it wasn’t working correctly. Makes things easier. At least it’s something. I believe we will have to start over, but would really appreciate an official answer.