Raid map bug

Comments

• Bossmode12Bossmode12 Member Posts: 108
    Same
  • Casio11Casio11 Member Posts: 2
    Same
  • mbracembrace Member Posts: 883 ★★★
    Could somebody please tag Kabam? I don’t know their account names.
  • drsnow69drsnow69 Member Posts: 21
    typical broken game nothing else works properly why would this. Only thing i’ve been looking forward to in this game and of course it don’t work. never seen so many bugs in a game before.

Hey y'all, we are aware of the issue affecting raids. The team is looking into it and trying to resolve it as quickly as possible. Will have more info for y'all soon

Some of us have joined and are stuck in lane 2 when we are supposed to be in other lanes. Please consider resetting the map.
  • Pab1991Pab1991 Member Posts: 11
    Same here!! Shafted by kabam
  • ZzSkyWaveszZZzSkyWaveszZ Member Posts: 42
    @kabam pinwheel Can we go back to right once bug fixed. I already joined and tried undo as well it jst came to center again.
  • BamajdBamajd Member Posts: 95
    Just take it down and do it next week

@mbrace Already here bud, don't worry haha

Is it possible to move right and left post bug fixed if we already joined and used undo?
    mbrace said:

Hey y'all, we are aware of the issue affecting raids. The team is looking into it and trying to resolve it as quickly as possible. Will have more info for y'all soon

Some of us have joined and are stuck in lane 2 when we are supposed to be in other lanes. Please consider resetting the map.
    Yes that would help alot better if you can pls and my bg some started doing mid minis atm.
  • oZiRiSeKoZiRiSeK Member Posts: 19

This is not funny lol
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Is raids down? I took the middle path and did a fight. I returned now and I was unable to see raids.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,208 ★★★★★
    oZiRiSeK said:

This is not funny lol
    People lacking the ability to read is always funny
  • GodlikeGodlike Member Posts: 1
    I
    What is happening??
  • CobraSCobraS Member Posts: 64
    Great that kabam changed someting again and did not test it correcly.. we also can only move to the middle.

Great job kabam. Is there something that can go right after a ingame adjustment
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★

Is raids down? I took the middle path and did a fight. I returned now and I was unable to see raids.

Yeah aq went down
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 293 ★★
    They must have taken it down. I can’t join at all. Kept trying to reload the game, but nada.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    So what's the compensation? 7* groot works well.
  • EmomikeEmomike Member Posts: 229 ★★
    I can't even get back in now
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Member Posts: 894 ★★★★
    You know it's bad when kabam has to pull down a piece of content in order to get it fixed. Hopefully things get fixed soon.
  • Hawkt1Hawkt1 Member Posts: 226
    Maps gone, but have we lost our tickets? I can't afford to buy them again to enter?
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,762 ★★★★★
    Hawkt1 said:

Maps gone, but have we lost our tickets? I can't afford to buy them again to enter?

Im guessing it be refunded or the raid will be free

I just got done telling my alliance that I feel bad for anyone who attacked in lane 2 before Raids got reset.
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Member Posts: 117
    Hawkt1 said:

That is my concern......or if they say they will be refunded later