**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ rewards [Merged]

14567810»

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    It's right there on the front page of General, called 'AQ Rewards'. 9.4k views, and 235 comments.
    I feel like maybe if you opened your eyes you'd be able to see better...
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Since they are late kabam should double the amount of glory we get. @Kabam Miike
  • It's already been 36 hours and none of our alliance members have gotten Aq rewards ,I don't know why its taking so long to fix.How will they compensate for this mess up ?by 2* black panther again?
  • TlmajrTlmajr Posts: 67
    Just received rewards.
  • Why is the kabam team mum about this? This is taking too long.
  • My alliance never received our AQ rewards after this most recent series had ended (02/10/2018). Are there any other alliances out there that didn't receive theirs either?
  • MisFit7GottiMisFit7Gotti Posts: 72
    edited February 2018
    Snizzbar you should watch how you talk to people bro
  • Samcro420Samcro420 Posts: 18
    Finally got em!
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited February 2018
    Snizzbar you should watch how you talk to people bro
    Or what? Just telling you how it is, bro.
    It takes more effort to come here, start a thread and type a post than it does to find another thread, on the exact same topic, on the front page of the website.
    Stupid is as stupid does, I guess.
  • Ayushk12Ayushk12 Posts: 153
    Just got mine. I guess they've given them out now
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Mine are in.
  • So... I completed my AQ with my alliance and then quit it to join another. Will I still get the Aq rewards?
    No. You have to be in the Ally when Rewards are given.
  • Damn, thanks @GroundedWisdom
    Masuarao wrote: »
    Damn, thanks @GroundedWisdom

Welcome.
  • FinlynndFinlynnd Posts: 47
    And still no rewards.

I'm in the same boat. Had to leave old ally to join new ally AW in time. I'll bite the bullet if their hands are tied but I have the documentation to prove I should have received these rewards far earlier.
  • Hey everyone!

Sorry for the delay in an update here, but thank you all for your patience. At this moment, everyone should have received their rewards from this if they stayed within their alliance during the time period. If you have left your alliance prior to the payout, you will not receive the rewards as this is part of that blackout which we've had in place for quite some time now. I'm sorry for the disappointment this may cause, but again thank everyone for their patience.
This discussion has been closed.