**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Broken record but still need to ask about RDT

1235»

Comments

• digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    I can’t even remember why they issued the first rank down tickets, the only reason they exist in the game is because Kabam screwed something up and they were an olive branch. They aren’t intended to be a game mechanic
  • ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    edited July 2019
    Midnite93 said:

Are you serious another RDT thread? 😑

No it’s a joke

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    In the defense of the OP. I actually haven’t seen a RDT post in a while lol
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Connect said:

Just stop. The part of the community who wants it is like you said, a broken record. Just stop flooding the forums with the same question that will get the same answer NO.

Who are you and on who’s behalf are you saying no.

Big head right, ego got too much of you, love how you can answer for kabam

The question wasn’t a question a avarage gamers can answer and I sent a ticket and I’ll get a response in 24h regarding my question and I asked for the post to be deleted fingers crossed.

Too many toxic people on the forum because no one in their own alliance want to talk to them

I’m saying no because this part of the community has already gotten their answer from kabam and can’t get through their head. Kabam said NO on every single thread involving the tickets
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    Connect said:

if you hated to sound like a broken record why did you post ? lol

I was hoping the record had more flavour and wasn’t Humpty Dumpty.

lmao
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    The title says it all. You either will read this thread or you wont. You either agree or you dont.

But for all the people arguing so strongly against it, you could not possibly be doing more to keep the thread alive and the conversation going.

It's kind of funny and sad at the same time to watch people fight so hard to keep something going they hate.

Personally I dont see the obsession. It's not like you dont know a champs sucks. Dont rank em if you'll have second thought. But I wouldn't turn one down either.
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★

Mods close and hide any thread they don’t want to address or have people discuss lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★

Mods close and hide any thread they don’t want to address or have people discuss lol
    No. Not even close to how that works.
  • In the defense of the OP. I actually haven’t seen a RDT post in a while lol

That's not true in the slightest.
This discussion has been closed.