**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Award for Best Animations 2019 goes to....

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

The Award for Best Animations 2019 goes to.... 186 votes

Captain Marvel (Movie)
4%
StucatAhitlawCassyRaikisJtarunLordRaymond3AlexAvalonDementedAlly 8 votes
Human Torch
4%
SaielDOKTOROKTOPUSLilMaddogHTAshMoskovStagedear85TheKiryuLaksh1995EdeuinkForteOmega88 9 votes
Ebony Maw
4%
SkyRattlersTehsigzorzWebby72DomoSlomoSilver_SagaErosenseiogMawrCalleachWeiC 8 votes
Namor
6%
SnakeEyes69TheVyrusCaptain_2good10or_StrongGrootman1294Sunnypramod_18HedronBogiaTRONG94Kratos89DevilMayCryGoodnessKrithanos 13 votes
Sunspot
9%
Kabam MiikeVdh2008Alex13369dano357TwmRHammerbro_64Battle_GreninjaanubhavdivinegamerTankRichardsonLordNeoBlackshadow0203Suman_sahAApostilaTTMMrspider568RU11011H3t3rUranium 17 votes
Warlock
32%
GamerLeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabMagicBentonRaganatorHaggis_ballsSaiyanbenshbTerraStar_Lord_Lvernon15StingerbkTaiphoon_zeroSceptilemaniacBrokenRasiloverArchdemon_KerneasChristoskillerTheRealmKeeper 60 votes
Black Widow (Claire Voyant)
15%
Severus35JestressNifzKDoggg2017RotellyDarkrider05Cat_MurdockSamdroxtaarKabam ZibiitCliffordcansolopoloDuke_SilverIamTryingMyBestThi101TJ107StevieManWonderREiiGN15nOuxStaphMemberMorbidAngle 29 votes
Vision (Aarkus)
1%
theMercenaryNatorade 2 votes
Doctor Doom
15%
Kenny292AakashSeatinarsjumNojokejaymBaseballguy711HendrossJmd82WorknprogressJohnLocke117Ingi_Freyr1975Jakearoundshadow_lurker22CainZombieZeddFhfjghhggggjfhfjgCosmicspiderman777Mother_FlerkenCtfz35TheBestinTuakau 28 votes
Other (comment down below)
6%
Alfa_PigeonFeeney234ExHavokOrcDovahkiinSavio444KillerRino19SkyBlueGamingMaldroit2HermitTheFrogSkillful_starJet6_3Ibby 12 votes

Comments

• Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    Warlock
    purely for the heavy :blush:
  • SkyRattlersSkyRattlers Posts: 56
    Ebony Maw
    He may not be a great champ to play yet, but Ebony Maw's animations are perfect.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Vision (Aarkus)
    you feel the cold air when fighting against him. Or it’s just winter and my window is open idk.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Dazzling 🤩
  • Other (comment down below)
    Ronin. Those movements are so satisfying to use and watch.
  • Jet6_3Jet6_3 Posts: 43
    Surfer. He's pretty smooth to watch
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)

you feel the cold air when fighting against him. Or it’s just winter and my window is open idk.

The air around him is so cold that it freezes my phone off. I've fought him multiple times and I've never gotten one successful parry off lol.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Warlock
    warlock seems just unique and nothing screams "reused" unlike 80% champs he has every single animation of his own, surfer's animations are just as good but bit lacking on "extravagant" feeling. he could have used some of those flashy VFX particles under his surf board , or may be just on his special animations
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Ironically silver surfers animations are the only good thing about him honestly. I wouldn't be surprised if anyone said his sp3 is the best in the game cause it's just beyond awesome
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    My bae Guillotine 2099 , SP2 and SP3 is so satisfying to watch.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Doctor Doom
    I can't get enough of his sp2. Super Saiyan baby
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Doctor Doom
    Doctor Doom takes the cake
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Doctor Doom
    I feel like they’ve all been great. Every single champ has had amazing animations and it’s hard to choose just one. My top 3 are Doom, Ronin, and Mysterio but in the end Doom clinches it with his L2 and block animations.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Mysterio looks amazing
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Doctor Doom
    Tied between doom& elsa for me. Both have super fluid animations and are super fun to play
  • edited December 2019
    It is very close between Claire Voyant and Mysterio for me, but she just barely wins out. There are too many good ones for me to figure out who I would put in third place, though I would like to give Elsa an honorable mention. It took me way too long to notice that her heels were wooden stakes so every one of her kicks is 100% cooler than I initially thought.
  • Warlock
    I mean...he turns into a lizard.....
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Warlock
    voted Warlock, but it's actually a tie between him, Mister Fantastic and Cull... i love them all :love:
  • TJ107TJ107 Posts: 81
    CV
  • SkyBlueGamingSkyBlueGaming Posts: 128
    Mysterio is the Truth!!!
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Silver Surfer
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Black Widow dude, I love watching her lunge with the spider legs and her victory stance is awesome
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Doctor Doom
    Nothing tops the backhand heavy