**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Act 6 Chapter 1 - Strategies and Tips

Comments

• Noneed2nvNoneed2nv Posts: 58
    Just completed Act 6 with mainstays
    5/65 Stark Co-MVP and CB & Ghost Bosses
    4/55 Hyperion 6.1.6 Sentinel Boss
    4/55 Domino Co-MVP and Sabertooth Boss
    3/45 Red Hulk (Domino incinerate synergy)
    2/35 Miles Morales (+30%Stark synergy)

Depending on chapter, would round out the team with 1 of the following
    1/25 LukeCage Loki Boss
    3/45 Ultron double immunity and heal block
    4/55 Medusa Ultron Boss

Surprisingly I barely use my 4/55 Void. I’m use to spamming SP1 so definitely not 6.1.6. And there was other times it was more important to use different Champ.

Biggest advice, read and watch YouTube to understand the global nodes. I jumped in Day 1 and didn’t get too far and spent 5 revives very quickly. Said screw it and didn’t try for a week maybe 2. But after watching few vids I tried again and made it through in couple days. Still spent more revives than I wanted but they were mostly my errors being impatient . Oh and spent on taking down Crossbones.
    Overall 1st chapter of Act 6 wasn’t as daunting as I thought. Will put off 100% exploration until after I rank up and practice champs like GR, Proxima and Quake.
  • 57R34K_the_MERC57R34K_the_MERC Posts: 23
    Anyone know of a champ that can solo 6.1.2 ultron besides medusa? I heard void, nebula, and maybe gulk could?
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★

Anyone know of a champ that can solo 6.1.2 ultron besides medusa? I heard void, nebula, and maybe gulk could?

Blade with GR synergy. Use parry and 3 hit combos. Block the SP1. Fatigue will help with healing if you have Willpower. Electro would also be great if you're lucky enough to have him as a 5* (or 6*).
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,470 Guardian

I did him primarily with Nebula. You need to practice *not* parrying so that you don't transfer the shock charges. The shock charges are more valuable flatlining Ultron's ability accuracy. If you parry and transfer, you have to build them up again. Not hard, but it slows down the fight.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,470 Guardian
    AlexG29 said:

Im sorry but this game sucks now. Act 6 is so super restrictive on roster and you guys promised us you wouldn't do that. You did and can't deny it. There are lanes completely structured on one champ.

They must have told you that in a private meeting somewhere, because they never told me that. And while many lanes or global nodes favor certain champs, I'm unaware of a path on any map that is "completely structured on" a single champ.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    AlexG29 said:

There is a lane that only allows you to deal damage if you have 3 active buffs up. With a double Power gain Magik, a poison dealing SW, and a SS whom nullifies those buffs from you, dealing damage in the process.

This is the tip of the iceberg even if you manage to slide by with your amazing roster, you just may not have that one or two champs for the next Chapter. And we all know we can't dig into the 4* roster

Oh. Just be creative.
  • dougyfcdougyfc Posts: 9
    i have a r4 awakened starky and 1600 units, would that be enough to take on crossbones fully boosted up?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    AlexG29 said:

xNig said:

AlexG29 said:

There is a lane that only allows you to deal damage if you have 3 active buffs up. With a double Power gain Magik, a poison dealing SW, and a SS whom nullifies those buffs from you, dealing damage in the process.

This is the tip of the iceberg even if you manage to slide by with your amazing roster, you just may not have that one or two champs for the next Chapter. And we all know we can't dig into the 4* roster

Oh. Just be creative.
    I got creative with Heimdall + Angela this one nullifies the buffs. I shouldn't have such trouble with the roster I have. Imagine the people with a less fortunate roster, their frustration? Some people don't come vent on here, they just slowly stop showing up to AQ and AW
    Maybe just show your roster?
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,171 ★★★
    I understand this is a great thread regarding strategies for going into act 6. But not everyone is into forum and keep reading this thread that has like 500 posts for 1 singular issue that person might be facing at that point. I understand it keeps forum neat and tidy but it's a forum so restricting them to this thread itself, I feel is not cool. There are numerous threads which are totally useless and wasting space. I would prefer to watch out those threads instead of redirecting the whole community to this singular thread when it comes to act 6. Just my thoughts.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Did anyone tried Thor Ragnarok and Ghulk for Ultron in 6.1.2, since the last update thor shrugs off shock debuff 40% faster and Hulk gets indestructible for 5 seconds..
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Best options for rhino in 6.1.4?
    Aspect of war node
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Patchie93 said:

Best options for rhino in 6.1.4?
    Aspect of war node

That one was a pain. I think She-Hulk and Spider-Gwen would probably be great options, but I don’t have either of them. Not sure who all you have either, but I used 4/55 GP and 5/65 CapIW and worked out decently well. I don’t believe I was able to get any solos on him, but was able to get pretty close with GP(started with sp2 for enervate, then tried for sp3 armor break if I was able to get the bleeds going to keep the enervate up) before he went fully unblockable, then finished him off with Cap.
  • TopCat87TopCat87 Posts: 61
    Hi Folks, I just wanted to pick your far superior brains!

I'm looking to do a run through of act 6 at some point, and I have been lucky enough to pull some decent 5 stars:
    Void, Killmonger, Sabertooth and Winter Soldier, who have very good synergies between them.

I was wondering if anyone knows of any champs that would compliment this group of 4 synergy wise??

Thank you kindly in advance
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    TopCat87 said:

Hi Folks, I just wanted to pick your far superior brains!

I'm looking to do a run through of act 6 at some point, and I have been lucky enough to pull some decent 5 stars:
    Void, Killmonger, Sabertooth and Winter Soldier, who have very good synergies between them.

I was wondering if anyone knows of any champs that would compliment this group of 4 synergy wise??

Thank you kindly in advance

You probably don’t wanna stick with one set team through 6.1. Your team should vary depending on the matchups of the path you’re about to take. However, to answer your question, ideally Omega Red fits quite nicely into that team synergy-wise since he has nice synergies with both Void and Sabretooth.
  • TopCat87TopCat87 Posts: 61
    Thank you Kenny,

Yea I thought as much with the not sticking to one team, but just felt it was a solid group to start with. I'm thinking CAIW would be a great addition too